Piixiie's Search~ Craving smut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P ii x ii e

Meteorite
WELCOME

Back from hiatus! I have been crazy horny lately, and am craving some short term, smut heavy roleplays! I'm currently not interested in a ton of pre-plotting, or a lengthy story - I just want to decide on a plot, brainstorm the basics, and jump in!

RULES

I'm not going to ask that you stick to a specific word or paragraph count. I will write as much as I feel is necessary, and you can do the same! That said, I highly prefer some length and details, so if you come at me with vague paragraphs and one-liners, we won't last long.
I don't expect a reply everyday! Personally, I typically take one to three days to respond, depending on life matters. If you cannot be patient, then please, do not bother contacting me.
Will only rp on site, via threads or PMs.
I can play more than one character, and am interested in MxF and Fxfuta pairings.
If I don't respond to your PM, it means I'm not interested, or that I am still considering. Please don't take it personally! Likewise, you are free to halt communication with me without notice, should you find yourself no longer interested. No hard feelings.
I will rp some fandoms, but I prefer taking the universe/story of the fandom and using our own ocs. Keeps it fresh!
If it matters, I use anime/drawn pictures for my characters c:

YES PLEASE

Pure smut or smut with plot, short term or long term
Bestiality, tentacles, monsters
Incest, rape, coercion, blackmail, humiliation, forced
Dominant partners, dark plots
Public sex, multiple partners, spontaneous sex
Fantasy, historical settings, maaaaybe modern

NO THANK YOU

Gore, vore, death, mutilation
Bathroom play
Sappy, fluffy plots, slice of life

WORD BANK

Medieval, Fantasy, Feudal Japan, Ancient China, Ancient Egypt, AU, Slave, Arranged Marriage, Rebel, Ninja, Dragon, Vampire, Werewolf, Fae, Virtual Reality, Magic, Mermaid, Monster, Adventure, Captured, Tribal, Apocolypse, Survival, Taboo, Unrequited, Secrets, Love/Hate, Mythology, Angel, Demon, Gods

PLOTS

These are my current plot cravings, but they don't have to be used! Will be added to as I think of more. If it's marked (taken), then that means the plot is currently in use, and I kindly ask that you don't request it until it's re-opened! Most plots have corresponding pictures linked~ (NSFW) Note: If the flower bullet is blue, that means you can click it to see the picture c: If it's purple, there's no image!

A God/Demon, with a village beneath his thumb, demands a virgin sacrifice every ten years.
A tribe is desperate for breeding fodder, thanks to a disease that has rendered many of their women infertile. When they can manage, they kidnap young woman who wander too close, and force them into a life against their will.
A city is overrun with zombies/monsters. They devour men, but rape women.
A father of two remarries a younger woman. The disturbed son takes interest in his young step mother, and when his father goes away for a month on business, the son steps up as the man of the house, forcing his step mother and sister into personal slavery.
A family adopts a teenage girl, and the father takes interest.
A band of reputable bandits takes control over a bustling town. They kill many of the men/old, and conquer the young women.
A doctor takes advantage of clients in vulnerable situations.
A master purchases a slave, and shares her with his dog.
Little Red Riding Hood is not so little, but the Big Bad Wolf is very big and bad.
A woman is kidnapped, and wakes naked and blindfolded, at the mercy of her captor(s).
A priestess/princess is taken by a water tentacle monster.
A young woman traveling through the countryside is dragged off the road by bandits, and taken back to their camp.
A young queen's kingdom loses the war, and she is taken as the reigning king's prize.
An adventurer unknowingly wanders into an ogre's den.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom