Looking for MxF roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am looking for a good role-play. with a story line not just straight to the smut. I only really do M/F role-plays. At the moment I have a few ideas I would love to work it. I'm open to playing female or male but ideal i play female.

Now with that being said I wanted to try something out I haven’t seen people do in a long time. I’m going to post a few of my opening post(s) along with a little info about my character(s). And all you have to do is pick one, Copy and paste it to me in a message along with your post. This should be fun!!

"GIRL NEXT DOOR"
*~* Story of a young girl that just moved in with her business busy mother. where she meet the neighbor and quickly falls for the older man and starts doing what ever it takes for him to notices her. it starts as dressing a little slutty to tanning out back almost nude.
Name: Quinn

Quinn had live with their grandparents her entire life. And sadly whenever their health started to decline and they could no longer take care of the eighteen-year-old Quinn she had to move back in with her mother. Her mother had always been a business-oriented woman. She always put her work before her child which is why young Quinn has been raised by her grandparents. It was a whole new state in the whole new neighborhood for her to get to know people. She didn't know how she would get to know anyone seen she was already out of school, but the young team was hopeful. When she moved into her mother's house she did not realize that her mother wouldn't even be home she was left to her own to find her room and unpack. That is if she could ever get the front door open. She had been standing at the end of her mother's house for the last 5 minutes fighting with the different locks. "Argh! Come on just Open already" she yelled to herself before noticing the neighbor pulling into his drive way. Maybe he could help.

“YOU’RE PROBLEM NOW”
*~*Story of a trouble teen made to go leave with her Aunt and new Uncle because her mother can no longer handle her attitude or wild partying ways. Only to find out that she likes her new uncle more then she thought she would
Name: Raina aka Rain
Height: 5’5” *~*

Raina sighed softly as she leans back in the back seat of her mother’s car, taking a long and slow drag off her cigarette. They two of them weren’t getting along and there seems to be no hope of that ever happening. Raina was just another lost teenage, full of daddy issues and lost hopes. But things had gotten to the point her mother had actually had enough of her daughter and was on her way to drop her off at her Aunt Amy’s house in the next state over. Rain’s mother felt like she had no choice, nothing she tried seemed to work for her. Her 17 year old was already dropped out of school and started drinking, smoking and slowly on her way to being covered in tattoos. The drive took a total of 9 hours but it stilled like days to Raina as she knew that the life she knew was grow, she had to leave her friends and boyfriend. As the pulled up to her Aunts big house she couldn’t help but get butterflies in her stomach knowing that she had to stay here. She soon could see her aunt opening the front door and her handsome new husband standing behind her in the doorway.

“I WANNA BE TEACHERS PET”
*~* A young (high school or college student. You decide) starts to fall madly in love with her teacher, he is so nice and sweet she just can’t get him out of her mind. One day she finds out where he lives and shows up at his house when he is on his way home from work
Name: Molly
Height: 5’2”*~*

Lily almost couldn’t believe what she was doing, she had just gotten into her teachers house and was waiting for him to get home. She had picked up his favorite food on her way over. She was dressed in a short red dress that hugged her ever little curve, She was only 5’2” but was blessed with full C breast and a perfectly round ‘bumble butt’ she was a lot of boys ideal girl. But she only wanted her teacher; she was head over heels for him and just had to him. She was starting to get nervous as she sat there waiting for him, she could only hope he felt the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom