Mind Control, Corruption, and Transformation, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arguably

Meteorite
Hey there! Take a look around and shoot me a PM if anything strikes your fancy.

Favorite kinks
Corruption
Mind control
Gender transformation
Brainwashing
Bimbofication
Feminization
Clothed sex
Romance
Muscular male characters

Maybe (you have some convincing to do, but it's certainly something I will do)
FxF
Anthro
Futa
Bondage
Anal

Limits
Vore
Gore
Toilet Stuff
Furry
Extreme pain
MxM

Scenarios

Perfect Princess
Dom M x Sub F
This RP takes place in a fantasy world, where my character plays a princess in a large, powerful kingdom. The problem: MC is a complete Tomboy, with absolute no interest in being the docile, classy princess everyone else wants her to be. This won't be a story of a woman's liberation, however. MC is trapped in a tower by her parents, where she must wait for her prince to rescue her. Meanwhile, she must try to resist the tower's many enchantments and traps, all aimed at turning her into the submissive, feminine princess she was always meant to be. This RP will involve many fantasy scenarios (each room in the tower will have a new one), that all involve transforming and brainwashing her into someone she's not.

Earth's Mightiest Heroes Meet Their Match
Sub Males x Dom F
This is a modern day story taking place in a world with superheroes. (The world can be Marvel, DC, or an original world.) MC finds an ancient jewel that transforms her into a gorgeous young woman. She discovers her new appearance makes it nearly impossible for men to resist her, so she uses her newfound power to make the world's famous team of superheroes into her personal army, one hero at a time. What will she do with them? We shall discuss! (This RP requires you play multiple characters.)

Groundhog's Day - Bimbo Edition
Dom M x Sub F
For those of you who don't know, Groundhog's Day is a movie where the main character lives the same day over and over. MC experiences her own Groundhog's Day, but with a twist. Each day, she wakes up as a new woman. All of these women are attractive, submissive, and not very intelligent. Even though MC retains her previous memories, she can't help but slowly become more and more like the woman she's become each day, becoming more of a ditzy slutty bimbo each time. The cycle will break if she can last a day without having sex. But where's the fun in that? Each day she will do her best to resist, but succumb to irresistible temptation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom