please come play with me, males females dont matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
hello my Name is tiffany. I am a Bisexual female open to Diverse combinations. I prefer to Play Female But I can play Male Side Chars. I enjoy all sexual Pairing's. Male/female female/female Male/male and more

PLEASE PM ME ITS BETTER THEN LEAVING A MESSAGE HERE! thanks

some rules

1- Please no 1 Liners Try to give me back what I give you. I like nice long posts lol with some Meat to it.

2- People that start the RP then Vanish 3 Posts in with no explanation. This is really Annoying if your not commited Please dont start the RP

3- If I dont message Back after a couple of days please send a reminder. Its Possible to forget and a reminder is always Nice. I will try and do the same Myself. No one is Perfect everyone can forget now and then.

4- Please Never control My Chars

I am posting 12 ideas (6 incest 6 NON incest) including 5 brand new. And seeking some new RP. contact me by PM and lets make a story together both Girls and guys welcome. I am willing to tweak Ideas and play around with them. All ideas can be Converted to Girl Girl or adding Guy and gay or lesbian RP if you like.

I prefer to RP in PM but not a deal breaker. I like to RP every day I am into Sexuality but I like a lot of Plot as well and Char development. If you have any ideas you want to run by me feel free to contact me. I will play almost any Incest Idea if it is rational.

again PM....PLEASE! I may not look at this page often so please PM me don't just post on here...however a bump is always appreciated.

PS. The first 6 are NON incest the last 6 are Incest Based I hope you like what you see.

5 all new Ideas.

-------

1- Bored teen makes a joke sex add with best friend

(A couple of Teen Girls make a joke Video)

2 15 year old Girls are Bored surfing the Net. They Find a Sight where people 18 and up can Make online Sex Adds seeking like minded people. The Girls could be Drunk or sober. They could be Lesbians or just experimenting. They Have sex on Camera Posting the video. They say there seeking older couples orgies and wild sex. They gave a fake email and a fake City and state and phone number. They are only bored and Joking they dont want to be Found for real.

A local Married Couple in a incest Based Family find the Add. They recognise the Girl and decide to test if they could add her to there fun. They Begin to Hire her to clean there Pool and Chores around the house to make some extra Cash. They Have there teen Son Seduce her so they begin to date. (The Son already has regular sex with his Parents). How this continues i would love to see!

-----------------------

2- Goth girl found her self a deamon.

Bored teens get more then they Expected

In a bleak grave yard on a quiet night in a small town. Several girls and boys goths most of whom are just bored teens. They use a sumoning kit found at an Occult store next to Tarrot Cards. They conduct the ritual planning to Have a little scare and a laugh. They will feel like such bad asses being half naked in a graveyard. They have a chalice with Blood and everything. Just have to pretend they dont know its Juice. What no one expected is the ritual worked!. They called for a lower Powered Demon with powers. All of them run screaming as soon as they see it.....All but the youngest of there number. His gaze falls on her.....by morning she will be his loyal servent. He cant stay in this world long. He will need sexual sacrifices to strenthen him. She must seek out sex in order to fuel her master. Men women does not matter at all. The more she feeds him the longer he can exert himself in our world. She will begin bringing him play things for him to enjoy and grow stronger......

-----------------------

3- x com 2

a 6 person Squad of Teens Based on the game (dont matter if you know the game)

If you never Played the game thats Fine. Its not complicated to know the story line. I am picturing an Xcom team storm a Building and Find several little kids (this is back story not played) They bring them back to Avenger. Where they are trained to Fight and Survive. Latter now around 15-16 They Join Xcom as a Field team. Xcom being desperate Underfunded and Un manned in a war against a vastly larger Army. The Xcom Project cant afford to turn away anyone able to Fight including Teens.

They share a bunk house a Shower. Eat together sleep together live together shower together. The fight together and in Time love and Romances Bloom. Along side that is the more Basic need for Release for pleasure in a hostile world. Sex hungry young bodies just in need of something good in lives devoted to a hopeless war. Nothing is private They share 3 bunk beds and a bathroom.

To add a little spice some could be related maybe even all of them. A standard x com team is 6 so thats what we use. I think it would be Fun to Make the 6 Fit into the several Char Types based on the Long war Mods. Again Knowing the Game is not needed I Can give you the information.

--------------------------

4- my GFs father

(A teen Girl's eagerness to Impress her Lovers parents is Put to Use)

A story of a teenage girl who is dating a teenage guy/girl. Only Problem is after she meets his Parents. She does not leave the best first impression. (humiliating herself in some fashion) She believes she has blown any shot at a good first impression. Until the Father asks her to come over again so they can talk. This will lead to some form of sexual relationship with her and her BF/GFs father. This could be Rape or black mail. Or perhaps completely willing eager sex. Exploring her relationship with her BF/GF as well as the Father. Exploring the Mothers position in all of this. How could this not be a fantastic RP.

--------------------------

5- manikin comes to Life

(A cursed Teen in a fish out of water Story)

300 Years ago a Teenaged Girl is Trapped in a Plastic Body. This story is not so Much about why or How she was Trapped. In the Modern time her Body is a manikin in a Store. By Night the spell Begins to Fail and she is Turned Back into a real Girl. By Day she reverts back to a manikin. Some one Working at the store Discovers her Naked Confused walking around the store at Night. He or she learns the Truth in Time and Does there Best to Help this Girl. He shows her the Modern world. All Along they try and Break her Curse and free her. While Having to Return her each Day to the store.

-------------------

6- Teen Girl Friend for Hire

Girl Hired to Make a cheating EX angry.

A teen Girl who just moved to a New city. Her Familly is Not wealthy and she considers getting a job to make some Spending Cash. The teen girl who lives next Door becomes her Friend very quickly. One day she has her Window Open as the girl next door is fighting with her bf. It comes to Light that he caught her Cheating. She admits she cheated on him dozens of Times for Months. The BF who planned to Marry and have kids after High school is devistated. He storms out in tears. Soon after him and my Main meet some pleace secluded and start to Talk. One makes an Offer that the BF could hire her as a GF.

She would pretend to Love him hang on his Arms at School. Make out at Parties Spread Lies about how Fantastic the sex is. Some times even Banging her bed into the Wall and Screaming so the girl next door is Sure there Fucking. At first its just a Job but over time they get Close and one or the Other or Both begin to Fall in love.

INCEST IDEAS

1- Adopting a family daughter to play with

(a daughter Adopted for sex)

A family adopts a 15 year old girl with a very rocky past. A pre teen modal with A past that saw her living on the streets and prostitution in order to eat and survive. For 2 months after adoption her new life is perfect. Warm bed huge room great food and a perfect family. Then her brother comes into her room at night. He threatens to tell there Parents Lies about her and have her kicked out if she does not suck his cock. Scared to loose paradise she obeys.

the long term of this RP is every member of the Family already has sex. They adopted her share her as a family pet of sorts. A sexual free for all.

------------------------

2- Sexsomnia

(A real life sleep Walking Condition makes great RP)

a medical condition that results in a specific Kind of Sleep Walking. In this Case the person seeks out sex or sexual Acts. Often they seem Fully aware of what they are doing as well. They have open eyes they can Talk and Walk. Drugs Booze stress or Being Horny are naturel Causes of Sexsomnia.

My Plan is a 15 year old Girl who has been sleep walking for years. Without warning her Night time Walks take on a very different tone. I was thinking people in her family would begin to use her. Touching her teasing her guiding her to a bed. Her ex starved father in a stale marriage. Her bored mother desperate for something new. Her teen brothers Virgin who just wants sex with anyone. Maybe even her Sister looking to explore her own desires.

During the day she remembers nothing. She wakes up in her own bed only naked. But at Night she is the Family play toy. As time passes father and Mother each find out what the other is doing. Brother and sister as well of course. Soon enough they are learning to share the young girl. Finding ways to get her horny during the day as well. So she will have a higher chance of sleep walking that night. Maybe even Drugging her or finding ways to get her Drunk.

Oddly enough it makes the family closer. Mom and dad's stale Marriage is alive and Intense again.

---------------------

3- big sister sold me

An ageing Call girl uses her sister so she does not loose her Lifestyle. Untill her sister Turns on her.

A story of a girl in her 20s she lives in a nice apartment. She has nice Clothes a nice Car she lives Well. Yet no one around her is ever Sure what Work she does. She is a Higher Class Call girl. Only she is starting to Find her Primary Client a wealthy Powerful Man. He started to Hire this girl when she was 16 and Now he is Growing Bored of her. She is no Longer stunned by his Life style. She is not as attractive as she used to be. When he is At her House One day, her Little sister (15) Visits un announced. The younger girl has no idea her Sister is a call Girl. Or that this Man just fucked her for Cash. The man begins to Talk to her and Finds he is Attracted to this Little girl. He tells the older sister in private that unless she gets her little sister in his bed in 1 week he will take away everything she has.

The older sister aranges a Trip for the Three of them. Then Gets her Little sister Drunk and Vulnerable and the younger vulnerable sister falls prey to a more experienced older man. She has no idea this was pre planned or she was set up. But after a taste of her youthfull body the man craves more!. The older sister convinces her parents to let the younger teen move in with her.

Eventually the young girl learns the truth. But by then she is drawn to the wealh and power like a moth to flame. Making love in Paris under the stars. When a few weeks before she never even left her state. Then the power begins to shift. She realises it is not her who needs her sister.....it is her sister who needs her........

----------------------------------

4- trailer trash owned by a black master

200 years ago a Wealthy white Family owned a dozen Slaves including a poor black Family. Now today the white family have fallen on Hard times. Then have been reduced to Trailer trash and can hardly pay the bills. When the owner of the Park a wealthy black man realizes this is the same family that used to own his ancestors. He pushes himself more and more into the mothers life and eventually bed. But his real goal is to seduce them with his wealth marry the woman. And own her family in his mansion. And his primary target...her young Blond blue eyed Doe of a daughter.

This idea is about seduction and corruption. Forced incest and eventually willing incest. Mommy daughter and sister/sister and brother/sister. All at the command of there black master.

-------------------------------

5- My daddy my god!

A teen girl Led into Coruption sex And Drugs by her Daddy and never knows it.

A story of a young girl with a boring life. A dad with a boring job a mom with a boring job. Sister's brothers all well off if not filthy rich. Her boy friend is a good boy with solid plans for the future. Untill her Life begins to Turn Upside Down. It starts with a new Best Friend a Bad bad Girl that shakes up her Life. She gets them into Mountains of Trouble. Getting them arrested and into Bad situation. She is slowly corupting this innocent sweet young girl.

This all being a part of a plot. Her boring daddy is in secret a cult over lord. He is pulling all the strings to corupt his baby girl. His end goal being to turn her into a bisexual wanton slut....HIS slut!. Daddies obediant sex crazed cock hungry queen. She will rule from her sacred position at his feet with her mouth full of daddies cock.

of course this is a long slow road of little tempations and coruptions. It would be easy to just gang bang her....easy and boring. Lets tear down her safe happy world. Let tear away right and wrong morality. Lets fill her mouth with pussies and cocks till she begins to beg for them.

-------------------

6- Daddy made a mistake

(A family vacation leads to a drunken mistake)

In this Fantasy a father Mother and Daughter. (We could add bothers sisters if needed). Go on vacation to visit Family. With so much Family crammed into one House Sleeping conditions are complicated. But when it is settled who will sleep where and with who. The Father and Uncle go out drinking like old time. A fight between 2 Cousins forces a change in sleeping rooms. And the Daughter ends up in the bed her Mother Would have been in. In the confusion no one remembers to call the father/uncle.

This could lead to one of 2 fun situations. When Father and uncle return home drunk off there asses. The Dad goes to the room he believes his Wife is in....and slides into bed naked feeling up his daughter. They have sex in a pitch black room him thinking its his wife. The daughter knows the Truth of course but Always secretly desired her Daddy. In the Moment she gives in not thinking of the Future....After that we deal with the fall out

or the uncle sneaks in planning to continue a long standing affair with his brothers wife. And does not know its really his teenage niece he has slid into bed with.

in both cases there being drunk is a main reason not to notice the differences in wife/daughter. By the end they may work it out but not be willing to Stop by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom