Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercenary Guil: We take all kind of jobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyBushLover

Super-Earth
The night was finally coming to it's end, and with it the sun finally started to rise over Manila, the prosperous cosmopolitan heart of the Empire. As usual the shops opened really early and everyone seemed to be ready for day of hard-work.

Everryone...everyone but the members of the Mercenary Guild.
Galard woke up in a hurry, there was a high chance someone ate his breakfast, he went downstairs as fast as he could, putting his tanktop on in the way.

"Dont eat my food!"

He shouted when he got to the main room. What he saw did not surprise him at all. Drubk members sleeping on the floor, others on the tables, others naked, underwear habging from the lampals. Something normal for thw Guild, specially if it was weekend.
Galard just stood there watching the scene

One of those members passed out in the main room was Karma who was just as nude as the other member. When Garlard yelled out, that when Karma started to wake and push herself off the other nude woman that she slept with. "You don't have to be so loud." Karma said as she gotten up looking around for her sun dress and hat. Soon she saw her cat familiar bring her clothes and within a moment Karma had redressed herself. Her cat then taken it place on top of her hat. "So what is today's job?" Karma asked to no one really as she grabbed a cup of coffee for herself.

White-blonde curls fell haphazardly over one woman's face, making a sprawling half circle around her head. A soft snoring came from the sleeping figure, her right hand gripping a pint of strong-smelling alcohol, already half empty. Joanne, one of the more well known slackers, sleeping so much she puts the others who dare call themselves lazy to shame.

A stomping resounded from a short distance away, surprisingly loud for such a thin person, all skin and bones.

"JOANNE!"

The blonde woman shot up faster than a bolt of lightning, her whitish curls undone and messy from sleep. "Huh, huh, what? What happened?" Joanne plucked a stray curl from her mouth, snacking her lips in distaste. "Uch..."

The elven male crossed his lean arms impatiently. "You're still asleep? You said we would do a job today! This is unhealthy!" His scolding fell on deaf ears as the woman took a glug from her drink, murmuring something about it being still good. Einar threw his hands in the air with exasperation. "You're hopeless!"

"Calm down. Calm down~"
Galard told Einar while patting his shoulder. The metamoran considered the elf to be the cloaest to anannoyimg wife. He then looked at Karma, it amused him how she always ended up naked.

"Our snow skin friend here is right. We have alittle job to take care of aa we are the only ones awake and in condition"

Galard said before chewing a piece of bread and drink some beer

The elf jolted, his bony shoulder jutting up in surprise at the touch. "Snowy-skinned?" He grumbled under his breath with embarrassment more than annoyance, looking away quickly with a huff.

Joanne lifted her drowsy head to gaze at Galard, it taking a minute before she seemed to process what he said. With a lazy wave, the girl released her glass to bury her face into the nook of her elbow. "Mfime someome elmse to mdo it." The mumbled voice replied, making Einar bristle with fury.

"JOANNE!"

The hair flipped backwards again, purplish blue eyes darting back and forth in a fright. "What, what?"

The elf's shoulder raised, teeth gritting as he barely could contain his anger. "Can you take something seriously for once? The guild needs help."

Joanne paused, thinking carefully over his words. "Mmm nope. Too tired."
"Oh my god!"

Galard smiled. It was funny to see the "sibblings" argue, specially because it was always Joanne's fault they started arguing.

"Too bad. We were asked to smash some bandits in a cave half day from here. The reward is quite good plus we can keep whatever the bandits have stolen"
The Metamoran explained before finishing his bread

"God damn it, has anyone heard of inside voice?" she said quietly as take a sip of her drink and her cat brought her a banana. The two siblings can be fun to watch them bicker, but this early in the morning was too much.

"What kind of bandits are we talking about?" Karma question as she removed the banana peel. "The kind that just steal random junk or the kidnapping kind?" she asked as began to eat the banana taking a chair near Galard.

The woman yawned to show her disinterest. Einar gave a smirk as an idea popped into his head.

"A half day. That means you can sleep on the way there, and have ample money to buy liquor afterwards~" The pretend naïve voice mumbled with sweet innocence, Joanne perking up at the words. "Two of Joanne's favorite things, but if she doesn't want to go—"

"Who said I didn't want to go, huh?!" With a new spurt of energy, the blonde was on her feet and had snatched the thin boy up onto her shoulder, marching away proudly as Einar punched her back to no avail, face red as a tomato.

"J-Joanne! Put me down! I am not a child!"
"You weigh as much as one, that's why I can carry you."
"It doesn't give you permission! Joanne, dammit!"

He continued to struggle futilely until she had disappeared toward her room. The 'siblings' returned, Joanne dressed in her job outfit and looking bright and prepared while Einar looked completely pissed, his blonde locks messed up from his attempts to break free from his sister's iron clad grasp. "I can't believe you carried me..." He grumbled, watching as Joanne marched up to Galard.

She saluted him playfully. "All ready to go!"

Galard was standing next to Karma while he watched the the aublings fight and then leave to their rooms.
Meanwhie he moved his head slightly to have a look of Karma's nipples.

"The client just asked to clear the cave, which means...killing them. Im pretty sure they are just ordinary bandits playing to be tough guys"

"That to bad, hopefully none of them are good looking. It would be a shame if we had to kill a good looking guy or a sexy woman." she said as watch the two run off somewhere. Karma could feel Galard's eyes looking down her dress, she let the strap of her dress fall off her shoulders letting out her breasts for the big guy to enjoy. She then placed the remainder of her banana between her breasts placing her tongue on the tip, she then swallowed it whole. "Save it for later. We wouldn't want to you to injury that part." she covered her breasts back up before the two came back.

She quickly chugged down what was left of her coffee. "I ready to go whenever you are." Karma said as her cat meowed in agreement.

Einar blinked in confusion at the two, looking between the both of them. He always was much more perceptive than his happy-go-lucky sister, who currently was fixing the humongous sword on her back.

"You're so over the top." He sighed to himself, deciding to ignore the aura between Karma and Galard for now.
Joanne, oblivious, stuck her tongue out at her younger brother. "You're just mad you can't even lift it, never mind weild it with one hand."
She placed her hands on her slender hips with pride, not able to hear the muttered "show off" over her own ego.

Joanne clapped Galard on the back in a friendly way, grinning her sleepy little smile at them. "Alrighty there Muscles, you're the one who knows about this job, so you're leading the way. Get moving." She said jokingly, Einar just watching silently from the sidelines as always.

Galard would have fucked the throat of the demon in that very moment if the footsteps of the sibblings getting closer hadn't stopped him from doing it. It was only in this kind of situations Galard hatwd his comrades, when they cunt-blockes him. However it ws impossible to tell he was angry.

"Well then. Now that everyone is ready we should get going. If things go smoothly we should be fighting those bastards at midday".

The tough looking guy walked towards the door, when he opened it and could feel the warn raya of sun in hia face he could not help but to smile. He continued walking with his hands in his pockets as usual

Karma chuckled to herself already knowing that Galard wanted to her lips around his other head, too bad for him the two were here. Though Karma was the kind of person that didn't other people watch when she having a little fun. Oh well, maybe after the job was done he could he could have his way with her.

The demoness then stood next Einar give his ass a small smack. "We should stay close to one another, seeing as we're the ranged fighters of this group." sure she could had been like Joanne and wielded a very large weapon, but she felt that would be boring and rather use that would be a little bit more challenging. She then wrapped her arms around his waist now walking with him as she followed after Galard.

May I jump in?

A small group of girls were outside, each were beautiful and deadly in their own way. The red headed girl looked like a fighter, the silver haired girl knew how to make poisons and medicines, the youngest knew how to make things and the one in the middle, a black haired beauty, knew how to sing, dance, steal and was the brains. When you saw them, you could tell that she was the leader. They were walking through the market district. They were chatting and stopped at the silver haired girls booth. They helped set it up to sell herbal remedies and if they said a code word, 'Lunas Fortuna' they would know that they would be wanting poisons. The red head had a booth next to it to sell weapons. They were selling good wares though, they were trying to get enough cash to buy actual properties.

Einar almost jumped out of his 'snowy skin', about to wheel around in shock when he heard the voice. The male blushed, not really seeming to care much about the girl so close to him but rather the clap on his other cheeks. "D-don't do that again." The stutter was choked down quickly, the shy elf only seeming more embarrassed at his own reaction.

Joanne pretended to flick Karma's forehead with her index and thumb, pulling her hand back before her nail made contact. "Hey, he's only a little kid. Don't tease him."

"Huh?! I'm drinking age, Joanne, I'm not a kid!"
"You're blushing like one."
"You're the childish one." He grumbled.

Liara said, "is this right Luna? I don't want to mess up your stock..."

Luna looked at Liara and said, "yeah but, be careful not to breathe in too much of the poppy seeds. I wouldn't want the boss to get sleepy or high."

Kyra said, "how come you're not like that with the weapons? They're just as important as Lunas."

Liara aaid, "unlike yours, I don't have to worry about poisoning myself." Lucca laughed thinking it was funny, she was the youngest.

Galard thought it was a good idea to get some supplies for the travel, it would be troubledome if they were starving at the moment of the fight. The market district was the best place to get food.
Once the group arrived Galard could see the sisters talking about who knows what. He simply walked past them.
"There are some bandits to take care of if you want to join."

The metamoran just bought a bag of fresh apples and dried meat, now he was ready for the trip to the mountains.

Kyra said, "we'd love to but, we already set up for the day. Feel free to buy or sell us any herbs, potions or weapons. If you want to be more dangerous, we have other provisions..." she meant the poisons they had made. Some of the blades have a compartment in the blade to have poisons go down the weapon.

After they set up, Liara moved out a bit and started to sing. Her voice was as beautiful as a birds and because of a spell, as alluring as a siren. She'did have fun with it to bring men and women to dance with her.

Karma chuckled grinned seeing Einar reaction, it was cute to say the least. Then Joanne came in telling her to not tease the child of a brother. " Oh come, he going have to learn how to be a man sooner or later." Einar would soon find himself holding Karma in his arms, though he wouldn't feel any of her weight seeing as she was just floating in the air. "Unless, you want to be the one teach him." she grinned at Joanne and gave her a wink.

They continued to sell their wares. Liara was pickpocketing the people and giving the people their wallets back when she took the cash.

The elf relaxed back into his usual calm and collected mood, not seeming very affected. His one good hazy blue eye blinked with slight confusion at the girl, before his lips thinned into a tight line. "Tch. I already said I'm a grown man. " A slender blonde eyebrow twitched, seeming displeased with the teasing. It wasn't like he was interested in anyone, but... Being touched like that felt— He quickly shook his head. Ah, it's nothing. Of course Id be embarrassed when someone hits my ass, it's not like it's uncommon. But, nothing else bothers me... Nothing, it's nothing! Too busy arguing with his own thoughts, he didn't hear Karma's second bit.

Joanne stopped in her tracks, turning her big purple-blue eyes to Karma, they heavy with sleep as usual. She looked offended at first, but the stern look quickly cracked into one of laughter, barely held back by her teeth. "Pf-Pfft! Oh my god, haha! He's way too innocent, and he's basically my brother! Not even! Haha!" She slapped a surprisingly feminine hand to the side of her head, holding her sides as she finished up her fit of laughter.

The boy perked up, a shiny object catching his eyes and dragging him from his thoughts. "Oh." Einar approached the weapon stand, hazy eyes clearing to be filled with amazement as he stared at a beautiful silver bow, accompanied with a matching quiver of arrows. "It's, so well made..." He murmured, reaching thin fingertips out to trace the carvings with want. He went for his money, only stopping mid reach to the sudden realization that he had little left. Most was 'lent' to Joanne for ale and such. His lips curled into a frown of true disappointment.

IKyra said, "all of these weapons are made by our resident genius," she pointed to lucca who was looking at one of the sharpening stones. Kyra said, "she maybe a twelve year old but, she can make anything you ask. Those arrows are great against the undead and were used by werewolf hunters that called themselves the silver hand." When she noticed that he didn't have enough money Kyra said, "I tell you what, If you get us three fresh deer...and promise us to get your weapons and armor serviced here. We'll give you that bow and quiver. Sound like a deal?"

Lucca said looking up, "or you could get me the materials and I can make it for a silver coin..."

"Well the innocent boys are the....." Karma paused for a moment taking notice of the weight off her head. Karma didn't really have much use for money other than booze and fun, though she did keep some on at hand placed in a pocket inside of her hat. The money was one weight gone, the other missing weight was her cat that was on top her head. She must have taken notices of her missing money. Karma scanned the area for her cat and saw her familiar following Liara.

"Hey!" Karma called out to the pickpocket grabbing her by the shoulder. "I believe you have something that doesn't belong to you. We can do this the easy way or I'll just take you as payment."

Liara said, "I don't know what you're talking about...I don't have any cash on me." She already slipped it to Luna who had placed it in her money tin.

"Three deer? You'd really give it to me for that little?" The elf's face lit up with a look of delight and surprise, like a kid in a candy shop. A soft, warm smile met his face. "Sure. I can do that. Thank you for generosity." Einar was truly in awe, seeming much more happy than his usual cold self. This was soon lost, as the commotion made him turn away from the stand. "Huh?"

Joanne walked over, one hand tucked calmly in her pocket while the other gripped the leather hilt of her sword which hung weightily on her back. "Hey, Karma, what's going on? Did she swipe something of yours?" The purplish eyes scanned the girl with curiosity, as if she could detect what she had stolen just from looking her over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom