Seeking GM or co-GM for Smut & Story-Based Science Fiction Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenstreet

Super-Earth
Hi. I hate long-winded introductions, and I like to keep my posts short and sweet, so let's just get to it. Here are some basic rules.

I. I play F x F and F x M with a strong F x F presence, but there is still plenty of room for men. I care not about your real-life gender. Only your ability to write well.

II. I play with descriptive and creative partners only. Forum-based, three paragraphs or so at a time. Chat-based, I'll understand if they aren't quite as long, because they should be more frequent.

III. I will RP over PM or chat.

Easy enough, right?

Now, for the main event . . .

I am looking for a GM or a co-GM to RP a long-term science fiction game with me. It'll be set in an original universe of our creation, though I am a fan of the Mass Effect-kind of science fiction with limited alien species, though nothing as outstanding as hundreds upon hundreds of different races. That's just too much.

For my partner, I am looking for someone who can write good STORY and SMUT. I want BOTH. So please just don't go in to this thinking it'll be nothing but sexual encounter after sexual encounter. I want character development, action, drama, romance, sex, all of that stuff. Please understand that.

Ideally, I would like someone to GM a world for me, though I am also fine with co-GMing, where each of us have a main character and we share in controlling the world around us. Though, really, I am mostly interested in a good roleplay involving a character of mine I'm really itching to play with.

As for my character, her name is Rayla Zicori. She is a 'space dark elf,' basically, think dark elf / drow from DnD, but put in space. Not the same culture or anything, I just like the aesthetic (something like this (NSFW), though Rayla looks a bit tougher than that, because she's a certified bad ass; but don't worry, she is still hot). I'll think up a cooler alien name. She'd be a bounty hunter / mercenary at the start of the game; as for what she's doing when we begin, that's up to whatever plot we create together.

As for what Rayla looks like, she's 5'9", hot, though tough-looking, and with an augmented left arm from the bicep down. Purplish-grey skin, golden eyes, and a scar across the bridge of her nose from cheek to cheek. Athletic, big tits, good ass, some tattoos, piercings. Her hair is silver, though it's usually pulled in to a loose braid with some bangs lining her face.

Alright, so. Let's say we start off at a space bar. I want a GM who can give me options. Do I end up sleeping with one of the hot dancers on stage, do I get in to a shootout with some thugs who are eyeing me the wrong way, do I get a job from some crime lord who wants a competitor dead? Stuff like that.

Here's a list of what I'm in to.

General Kinks

Good writing
Story
Plot
Romance
Drama
Action
Adventure
Plot twists
Detailed characters

F x F Kinks

Scissoring
Big tits
Small tits
Tough girls
Athletic girls
Striptease
Dirty talking
Sweat
Smacking
Hair pulling
Spanking
Toys
Slutty clothing
Dangerous situations
Breast play / worship
Public scenes
Oral
Strapons
Humiliation
Threesomes

M x F Kinks

Titfucking
Throatfucking
Spanking, slapping, all that rough stuff
Oral
Threesomes / gangbangs
Dirty talking
Forced
Humiliation
Public scenes
Degradation

And a lot more I'm too tired to think up.

PM me if interested. Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom