Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien Breeding.

After the United Nations discovered an alien species they were terrified. Their Militaries were not equipped to fight a technologically advanced species. Learning the species are simply looking to sustain, they offer their assistance.

After experimentation they find that their species can reproduce. They offer four females and one male every year.
----
Kinks: Breeding, Impregnation, Bondage, Hypnotism, Addictive cum (we can get kinky)
Notes: Be willing to play a female alien for the male, or a couple to keep up with the Harem theme.

A Tangled Web.

Don't have much of a plot for this one to be honest. Don't mind a female spider Futa that just needs a human pet to incubate her eggs, or a male spider with addictive cum. Mummification, as in I want you to tie up the girls that Rebel/don't obey but leave holes for their mouth and pussy so they effectively become a fuck hole - maybe that's what you do to each girl first so she becomes addicted and an obedient, breeding pet?

Basically open to ideas.

Domestic Breeding.

It is acceptable for Males to have multiple relations, for some reason not enough Males are being produced. In an effort, Males are now allowed to breed with anyone (wife, daughter, maybe it's even your job?)

Can do some brother / sister or mom play too, maybe brother is watching his dad enjoy his wife and invites him over.

Out on the Farm.
A teenaged girl gets pregnant and kicked out of her house. An agency takes care of girls like these, a farmer and his wife are helping out of the kindness of their hearts...

Truth is the wife had left the farmer awhile ago due to his deprived desires. He quite enjoys fucking pregnant women, sucking on their leaking nipples, even hooks them up to a pump and bottles their milk to sell (obviously the milk flows better when being fucked ;) ).

Can have multiple girls at once. Open to ideas.

With all of these kinks I hope you realize that I also expect quite a bit of pregnancy, lactation to be involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom