Spider of S.I.N. (how_is_you//Major Mario)

how_is_you

Devil with a Heart of Iron
Another dull day, it seemed.

Jason Redd had tried his damn destination to make the most out of his week off, but with three days left he had done absolutely fuck all. It wasn't that he hated socialization, or that he had no money to do anything; he just adored playing video games, especially fighting games, and utilized most of the vacation to practice for an upcoming tournament. His main was particularly difficult to get ahold on, what with the multiple stances that Tae Kwon Do by its very nature came with, but he was determined to see it through. The martial art was always one of the more graceful, as well as most certainly being one of the most technical to master. At least, that was if fighting games were any indication.

Jason took his tray of food, consisting of a slice of pizza, two breadsticks, and a medium cola, and went to a table that was entirely empty. He looked inconspicuous enough to not have anyone other him...except for the fact that he was eating in a mall alone. He had a black t-shirt on with no logos, a pair of dark blue jeans, and black sneakers on his feet. His hair was short, styled messy and colored black, while his eyes were a rather odd crimson. His skin was pale as snow as well, but he wasn't albino, he just had a series of odd traits befall him. He took a bite of pizza, thankful his phone wasn't buzzing at all in his pocket. His work was notorious for calling people in during their vacations, but, due to the already lax nature of the workload there, few people minded going in. He always wanted more for himself in a career, but Jason wasn't about to complain for relaxation. He was a very "go with the flow" type of guy.

So, there he sat, eating his mock-Italian meal and savoring every bite of its greasy goodness. It wasn't so bad that the bad substance was dripping off if he held the slice vertical, but it certainly was no actual Italian pizza; he had been to Italy and had experienced that spectacular meal for himself.

Now, should anyone else look upon Jason and notice his affinity for dark attire, that raven-colored mop of hair and those odd crimson eyes, they would immediately assume that he was either weird, following one of those new-fangled cults that have popped up over the years, eagerly following the gothic movement or some twisted mixture of all three. People, especially those who didn't seem to contribute much to the world, were very quick to judge. But when a pair of bright violet irises zeroed in on the young man they were not filled to the brim with that judging venom or any other disgraceful emotion. No, the woman that these eyes belonged too instead perked up, put a halt to her swaying movements and pushed her way through the crowd of mall-goers as the man not only caught her attention but commanded it. This was the stride and gaze of a woman who got what she wanted- no questions asked, and if there were any problems, well, a broken limb or two would easily rectify it.

After all, Juri Han wasn't someone you wanted to say no to, be next to or even worse, be the target of her attention/affections.

Like the spider she was, Juri crept upon Jason with the greatest of ease until she was right behind him. It was such a strange sight- her with him, but this woman knew him, liked him and even more, enjoyed his company. Better yet the two of them had engaged in some more... ahem... illicit activities in the past and came out closer because of it all. Juri liked Jason because of so many things; factors beyond her control. If one were to question her tastes, the woman wouldn't be too happy to respond to it with civility. Once she was in position Juri reached out and tapped Jason's shoulder, dashed over to his other side when he looked to see who was there and then sat down beside him to both steal one of his breadsticks and to lean against his form.

And let me tell you, when a busty, lithesome powerhouse of a South Korean was leaning against you, there was every cause for celebration.

"Heeey," Juri purred in that sultry-sweet tone of hers. She waved her stolen breadstick and giggled. "Fancy meeting you here!"

Jason had sensed a presence he had felt before, and that was long before he felt the gentle yet purposeful tap on his shoulder. While he certainly wasn't a gullible man (a man such as that would have been figuratively eaten alive by a woman like Juri), he didn't know he was spotted, so he fell for her trick and looked to the left, before feeling the bust lean against him. He turned to spot Juri in the seat next to him, wagging a breadstick that she had likely swiped while he looked away, and chuckled, taking a sip from his drink via the straw. Her voice had ways sent chills up his spine, but after the two of them had grown so close, the chill was of a different manner, one of pleasure and, oddly enough, gratitude. After all, she had been the first person...pretty much ever to not think anything of his eyes, his style of dress, or his hair.

The fact that she was also known as a deadly criminal was an afterthought to him when, with anyone else, it likely wouldn't have been so.

"Fancy meeting you here, Juri. I thought you weren't too much of a fan of public places. I forget why." He was one to talk, of course, but that was the whole irony of it. The fact that he, as someone who didn't socialize, went to such a public venue literally on a whim contradicted everything Juri had known about him. "That begs the question of why you are here. I do hope it wasn't to kill me."

Juri ate her stolen breadstick as Jason spoke to her- though she tried her hardest to make it an erotic act. Her tongue glided up the side of the breadstick before she slid the first few inches past her lips, gently pushing it in and pulling it out for some time in an attempt to make the man stammer before her. She loved playing around with others, after all.

"Jason, Jason! Now why would I want to kill you, hmm? You've got nothing in that noggin that makes you a threat, and concerning other organizations, you don't have any value whatsoever." Harsh words, but Juri didn't mean them to be as such. She was just being truthful, and she sought to alleviate some of her words by wrapping her arms around the man's side and cooing, "But you're valuable to me. Aren't you lucky?"

Like the refined, poised and charming woman she was- one who respected another's personal space- Juri leaned in and placed a kiss right on Jason's neck. Her kisses were like spiderbites; quick yet potent with a lasting mark.

"Fufufu... I'm here for you, dummy. I heard that you were in town, so, why don't you and I have a little fun together?"

As she waited for a response, the woman would go ahead and gobble up that breadstick- soon reveling in the garlic goodness of fine pseudo-Italian cuisine.

Juri's admittedly effective technique for trying to make him flustered had been used by her so many times at this point on him that it barely even affected him in a mental sense anymore. He got used to it, tolerated her lewd acts and nature. However, physically, he was still human, and male, and knowing what that felt like on something else entirely on her body made that part of the body swell in size slightly, but again, his expression was the same, save for a small smirk on his lips. While the words that followed the act were harsh, they were very true, and he was actually quite glad he fell into the 'nobody gives a fuck' category in this context. He didn't think a lifetime spent looking over your shoulder was a life worth living.

Then, Juri made the reply he had really wanted to hear, about why she was here, if it wasn't to kill him. It was to spend time with him, which was something he couldn't turn down. Spending time with Juri usually meant that excitement ensued in a variety of forms, and Jason's vacation definitely was in need of some of that. What a waste it would have been had she not shown up, with this many days left to enjoy themselves in the long weekend. He ran a hand through his black hair before picking up the drink again, trying to decide if he should joke or just be nonchalant about the news he wouldn't be so alone now. Chuckling, he set the drink down, and felt his tongue lash out to lick his lips, remarkably similarly to how she sometimes did. The kiss was still burning this whole time, and sure as hell didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh, so you want to spend time with me. Got it. But no mass murders or property damage...Basically ninety percent if what you typically enjoy is something I would more than likely want to get caught up in." Grinning, his lips swooped in and kissed her on the neck this time, returning the favor. "Buuuuut, we both know that remaining ten percent is why I like spending time with you."

"Jason, I don't enjoy ma-" Juri cut herself off and sighed. Despite her tendencies to sow chaos and destruction wherever she went, the woman did not enjoy collateral damage. She shook her head and opened her mouth to reply when the man suddenly swooped in and kissed her on the neck. "Oh! You... Huh!"

Blushing a little at the attention, Juri would rub her neck and let loose a little giggle of delight before giving the man her full attention.

"You dick- Ah, I have so much to say to you right now, but you know what? Fuck it. I just wanna have a good time with you." She leans against him and lets loose a little sigh of relief. "C'mon, finish up eating and drum up an idea for the both of us. You know, since you don't like living on the edge and all."

Jason could only grin when she brought up that she didn't just wanted to do something fun. His sense of humor tended to be quite lewd from time to time, so as he started to finish off his pizza, he looked her dead in the eye. "I can think of at least one thing we can do to add some excitement." He winked to her before chuckling, the last bit of pizza crust disappearing into his mouth. Next on his meal agenda was to finish off the drink...which he had already done. Hey, soda was soda, he had to make absolutely sure he got every last drop! The man stood, pulling away from her leaning form in a rather slow and reluctant fashion. He liked the feeling of a woman's body up against his own, in all capacities available, so leaving Juri behind, if even for a brief moment to clear his tray for the ones who did the work cleaning this food court, felt rather depression.

Or, perhaps, he was just desperate at the moment for being single for so damn long. That was another option.

Turning back towards her, he slid one hand into his pocket, crimson eyes staring her looker of a body down for a moment before clearing his throat. "Okay. Something fun...hmmm..." He paced back and forth for a moment, unsure of what exactly they could do...but then an innocent suggestion tended to be the best. "How about we go back to my place? We can watch a kovie, play some games, watch TV...I know I gotta have something there that would interest both of us."

"Watch a movie, play some games? Huh..." Juri pondered that over for a moment before shrugging. "Yeah, that sounds fun."

The woman stood up from the cafeteria table, stretched and made sure that all eyes were on her figure before she leaned in just enough to show off the ample curve of her chest. Juri was quite proud of her breasts, after all. She loved them- all shapes and sizes, but she loved the biggest and softest breasts of all. Holding her own or even playing with them was one of her favorite passtimes, and one wouldn't be wrong in assuming that she liked to give those puppies special attention in the shower.

"Come on, let's get going! I want to have some fun with ya, like we used to do," Juri purred as she went to reach for Jason's arm.

Jason watched her just as eagerly as many other men in the food court did, but he was the only one out of them that knew what she looked like underneath all the clothing. A typical issue that he ran into was envisioning her as such when in a more dignified setting, like a restaurant or something. He smiled when she moved towards him and reached for his arm, where he humbly extended his own so she could grasp it or link her own with his whichever she would prefer. Once the position of her body was sorted, he walked towards the exit of the mall, the woman against his arm one of the most beautiful while also one of the most deadly not making him uneasy in the slightest. In fact, on several separate occasions he made it a point to show his confidence with her, making little pinches and grasps at her ass, arm, and breasts whenever he thought he could get away with it. He knew that wouldn't last forever, but, hey, it wasn't like she held herself back at all with him. Might as well reciprocate it a little bit.

Sooner rather than later, the pair of them were in the large parking lot. It was the end of August, so while most of the temperature has died off, it was still a bit warm, especially with the sun beating down on them. They walked to his car, a rather well kept Toyota that looked as if it had been driven no more than a few miles, but he had owned it for about five years now. He walked to the passenger side first, playing the gentleman card and opening the door for her before parting from the position they were in. Once she entered, he closed the door and slid across the hood of his car for no other reason than him wanting to before opening the driver side and getting in.

After buckling his seatbelt and closing the door, in that order, he turned to her as he slid the key into the ignition. "Let me know if there is somewhere you want to stop along the way. I have a bit of money left in my account."

It made Juri happy to know that over time she had whittled this young man's inhibitions away to the point where he didn't mind being a little lewd here and there. Having no shame whatsoever, she didn't mind his pinches, his lecherous gaze or that comforting, jealous hold of his even if the man assured time and time again that he wasn't being jealous. Lord knew that Juri loved to get the man back with some ass grabs here and there, and when the two were in a private, secluded place, she could hardly keep her hands off of him. She kept hoping that the man would see her as who she was- a woman looking for fun and pleasure- rather than judge her for what she did in the past. Again, lord knew that Juri hated the past with a great passion.

She got into Jason's sleek car with a giggle- Jason was such a gentleman- and strapped herself in before leaning back and making herself comfortable; arms behind her head, feet up on the dashboard. Just being Juri goddamned Han as per usual!

"Well... I'm good on food, but maybe later tonight you and I'll order Chinese? That sound good to you?" Juri let loose another purr of amusement and looked over at Jason. "Other than that, nadda. Let's go- I wanna see if you've been working out at all, gamer boy."

Jason chuckled when she brought up her lack of hunger. That was good, as he didn't have a terrible amount of gas left in his car. He needed to get that fixed. He noticed how comfortable she had made herself pretty much immediately, and a small smile crept onto his lips as he started up the car, expertly making his way out of the parking lot. It wasn't Saturday quite yet, so there wasn't too much traffic on the way out or on the roads, allowing the gamer boy to effortlessly leave the mall. They had a good twenty minute drive ahead of them, so he figured he would try and start up some conversation while the two of them sat and waited.

Drumming his fingers on the steering wheel as he drove, he glanced over to her with his eyes. "So, Juri, what have ya been up to exactly? Been going to Thailand at all lately?" He knew that she liked the place, but he was never really told why. Jason had always assumed that it had something to do with her work, but even then, she wasn't one to hide what she did from him, and while he may not agree with some of her activities, he still listened and felt good she was doing what she loved to do. Unfortunately, he himself was not in such a position, his job rather grating on his nerves, but that was a story for another day, for sure.

(( Not sure where you are going with this line, but I'll play ball. ))

At the mention of Thailand Juri tensed up and looked over at Jason as if he had just insulted her or tried to blame her for something.

"Uh... No, I haven't been to Thailand recently. Me? Thailand? Naa... Why would I go to Thailand?" She cut herself off and scoffed. She was being defensive, but also very confused... "Why are you asking? That's a pretty damn specific location for a guy who's never been there either."

(( I just was trying to reference your fanfiction, that's all. xD Go with it as you will. ))

Jason shrugged, noticing how defensive she got over the question. It was the first time he had seen Juri do thst in a long time, and the humor of it got to him a bit sooner than he would have liked. He chortled a bit as he failed to keep in his laugh and sighed. "Oh, nothing. There were just odd reports of a huge, EMP like blast in a gaming arcade there, and only the arcade. Just thought you might know something about that." He turned to her, a shit eating grin on his lips. Thank God he didn't get into anything too crazy, or else it was likely she would do the same to him.

(( I feel conflicted about that... But I don't know how to properly respond to it. ))

"So I blew up a fucking arcade. What of it?"

Well, that was a rather hostile, defensive response, even for her. The woman noticed the grin on Jason's face and turned to stare out her window as a childish pout appeared. Sitting up and folding her arms, Juri no longer looked as playful or as energetic as before. On the contrary, she just looked pissed off- but it was because she was caught off guard here. Like before, shame was not an option for Juri. If she was to be embarrassed she would have to deserve it without any doubt to it. She didn't feel bad at all for the things she had done, whether they were far in the past or just a few weeks ago.

In any case, Juri was still defensive, but no blush graced her cheeks.

"Shit. You have me at a disadvantage," Juri relented, still looking out the window. "If you were anyone else I'd actually murder you in cold blood right now- bash your head against that window over there." As if ice had been injected into her veins, the woman let loose a low growl of grizzled hostility. "Wanna choose your words a little more carefully this time?"

Jason realized his mistake the moment her defense turned into language ant harsh tones. The grin on his face immediately vanished, the joking feel in the air disintegrating with her icy, threatening words. He hadn't been around her for so long he didn't remember the volatility she possessed, friend or no. He had to treat this as if he were handling a fragile package. As he turned onto the off ramp of the freeway, he sighed, his muscles relaxing and his voice a tad bit softer than it usually was. The look on his face was apologetic as well, knowing just how bad he had fucked up.

"My bad. Should have watched my words a bit more." He looked to her, a small smile on his face as he took a hand off of the steering wheel and putting it gently on her shoulder, realizing how...well, flat out dangerous that was to do when he had just ticked her off. "Won't happen again, I swear it."

That was an incredibly stupid thing to do.

Putting your hand upon a woman who wasn't in the mood was one thing, but just touching the shoulder of a maniacal animal- the sadistic spider herself- known as Juri Han? Well, Jason probably would see his life flash before his eyes... But only for a split second. Those violet pools would stare into his own crimson jewels for some time as if the woman was intent on killing the man with that look alone. And believe me, if looks truly could kill, her eyes would be an accessory to murder.

And yet, what Jason did was also an incredibly ballsy thing to do... And Juri could respect that. In due time she huffed and brushed his hand off of her shoulder before easing back into a casual position.

"Yeah... Yeah, whatever." And that seemed to be it for the time. Juri wasn't one to bring up the past, after all. "So what else is up?"

Jason had no quip or words to say in retaliation to her eyes of complete, violent disbelief. He knew that if he were literally anyone else he would he dead right now, sent neck snapped or whatever else she wanted to do, really. Somehow, though, he knew he was different. Something was telling him that she wouldn't ever since the two of them first became friends with one another, and luckily she didn't linger on the past too much. He was sure there was a tab somewhere in the afterlife of the number of times he had fucked up, and he was sure a good bit of that tab had something to do with the woman who brushed his hand off of her shoulder. He heard her dismiss this whole deal, and then he placed the hand back onto the steering wheel, turning onto his street.

When asked what else was going on, he ahrugged. "There's a big tournament coming up I'm training for. In that game I play. You know the one." The nerves of his previous cock up had made him forget the name of the game he was going to compete in! What kind of world was this? "I'm hoping to ente, though I also have no illusions of my chances. People are fucking gods at this game, and I am sure I will run into someone better than me who will send me home." He didn't sound like he wanted pity, stating everything he just said in a very matter-of-fact tone.

"Dude, there's always going to be someone better than you. You either take it as it is and let it beat you down until you have no will left, or..." Juri looked back to Jason and shot him a bright smirk- her version of being supportive. "You can take it as a challenge. There's always gonna be someone above you, so keep climing until you're the only one at the top. You hear me?"

And with that, Juri returned her attention to the car's front. Yeah, not much else to do there, but at least she wasn't in a bad mood anymore.

Jason heard her version of an inspirational speech and he chuckled in a very self-assured way. She had basically told him to keep trying no matter the obstacle, and that didn't bother him all that kuch. He nodded his head and spoke cheerfully. "I hear ya, Juri...trust me..." He pulled inside of his parking spot in the apartment complex, putting the car in park and exiting the vehicle. Briskly walking around the front, he opened the door for Juri, proving that once again he was a gentleman to her in public. She knew as well as he did, though, that the moment the two of them were behind closed doors, he took full control of the situation...not that she minded, it seemed.

Grinning, he led the vixen up the staircase, talking as he went. "So, what about you? Meet anyone special?"

"I think I've told you about that spicy Chinese officer and her little kitty toy, right?" Juri made her way up the stairs with Jason- it seemed that her actions, thoughts and demeanor would pick up a lot more once things heated up, or at the very least, there would be more elboration. "Mmm... Now, there's two girls you should compete with. One's got a massive, squishy rack and the other has ass for days. You've got your work cut out for you, J-Boy."

Really, it might have been better for Jason to go second up the stairwell. Being the gentleman in public was all well and good, but to see Juri walking in front of him- those thighs and hips going to work framing her ample posteriour... Well, let's just say that he had better times. But soon the good times would come rolling in once Jason lead Juri to his room.

Jason grinned as she explained to him the special someone. He did know that she had said something about the two of them sometime earlier, but he couldn't recall the details aside from the two that she had given him, the rack on the former and the ass on the latter. When she said that was some competition, he grinned a bit, licking his lips as he slotted that small bit of jealousy away in in his mind to focus later. However, he did decide to let her know he was thinking of that little bit. "Challenge accepted, Miss Han." He looked behind him and winked, chuckling a small bit.

They soon reached his apartment, and he casually unlocked the door, pushing it open and entering. He waited for her to pass, gently pinching her ass before he closed the door behind him. She had been into his apartment before, and knew where his room was, but he figured it would be safest for him to keep close and not let her disappear. Little miss assassin was good at that. So, he walked in front of her again, moving to his bedroom and entering. His bed was made neatly and his TV was still on, displaying the paused screen of the game he was playing before going to the mall. He turned the monitor off, at least, and spun around to face Juri.

"Now...whatever shall the two of us do together..." He grinned and grew close, his body already responding to the idea of fucking her like she had been only once before, to his knowledge.

Oh Jason, practicing like always. Juri enjoyed it when he took charge of things, especially in their relationship. For so long she was used to being the dominant one, the one who had to move the ball forward and all the jazz. Sure, most of her partners were erm... unwilling at first, but that wasn't a good enough excuse to not take life by the balls and reach up to grab her tits! C'mon people! To Jason's credit, Juri let loose a shrill cry of delight when she felt him pinch her ass- even blushed in response. Oh, how she wanted him to do so many more lewd things to her... To give her the attention she desired!

"Y-you wolf! Hehehe!"

Once inside of his room, Juri went right to the bed and sat down upon it- curling her legs up just enough to make her look enticing as usual. She licked her lips and stared up at her boyfriend with such a lustful gaze that it was a wonder how she managed to control herself around him.

"Oooh... I don't know what two grown adults could ever do all alone... Maybe we should talk about boys, hmm?" Another sultry expression and Juri continued with, "Why don't you come over here and treat me right, big boy?~"

Jason grinned when she walked right past his approaching form and sat on his bed, making her body enticing as always when she sat down. The look up to him that Juri gave wouod likely give any man chills, but he himself had seen it so many times on so many different occasions that it brought some odd form of courage. He knew that she liked a man to take charge, that she adored the balls Jason had on him to do half the things he did and not be afraid of the consequences of them when they came to Juri. Sure, it got him in some hot water at times, as it had back on the drive home, but he did them, and sometimes, that turned Juri on more than a man treating her like porcelain. He walked forward, his form looming over her as he pressed his chest into hers, her large rack squishing into him as he touched foreheads with her. He was ready. She was ready. Time for one more comment be free the fun started.

"The black widow tamed by a lone wolf. How romantic, don't ya think?" Without giving her a chance to respond, he tilted his head back a bit and met her lips with his own, kissing her roughly like he always did, mashing their skin together in a symphonic lust. His hands instantly roamed her body, grasping at what he could and then some, somehow taking hold of her ass despite the fact she was sitting on his hands. Removing his palms from that position, he placed them on her shoulders and pushed her down onto the bed, still making out with her.

Juri was a good kisser, though that was an understatement. It was so strange to think that she was capable of that, yet there she was, mashing her plump lips against Jason's own with all the sweet, succulent flavor imaginable. Thanks to her tongue, they were already so moist. Lust was a good moisturizer, it seemed. And being thrust into this submissive position with a man who liked to take action was just the right thing to make her all hot and bothered- the mere fact that he had the courage to was just the thing she needed. Juri tilted her head just a bit as well, just enough to get at the right angle as she kissed back and wrapped her arms around this man she considered her boyfriend.

"Mmhph!~"

A little mewl of pleasure and delight rumbled in the back of her throat when she felt those nimble hands worm under her thighs and cup her ass. Though she was more used to 'breast worship' and having men and women give them the attention they deserved, Juri loved it when Jason touched her butt like this. It wasn't soft or sensual- just rough and domineering, as she liked it to be. Oh, if only he would knead and do some prime finger work around that area!

For a brief moment Juri would back out of the kiss, but only to get some air before heading back in. Her breasts felt nice at the moment, yet that wouldn't dare compare to how they would be once Jason's attention was fixated on them- all glorious and out in the open for his touch!

While Jason's movements and touches were rough and domineering in nature, there was a small bit of worship worming it's way in. Sure, he was hard, intentionally pressing hard into the softer parts of her body, at the moment her ass, but soon other areas, but there was certainly a deliberate nature to it all, to let Juri know for sure that he cared for her pleasure just as much as he wanted it reciprocated. While he definitely wasn't as hog wild with his attention as someone who intentionally fixated on her breasts or her legs or something, as he was a more 'whole package' sorta guy that took all assets into account as opposed to individual pieces, Jason did make an effort. And that sort of attention to detail was what he felt led to her thinking of him as a boyfriend, and, if he were a bit more honest with himself, he would think of Juri in a similar sort of way.

However, right now, his primal lust was coming through in his kisses and gropes. He gripped, not fondled, and while that may be a turn off for some, the fact that her body was aching for this sort of attention made it all tue more enticing for him to explore her body more. That enticement led to his hands forcing themselves between the pair and squishing her breasts, his fingers sinking into her massive rack as he did so, making him pull away from the kiss so he could savor her expression. His hands went behind her back and undid the clasps on this...well, piece of cloth covering her breasts, and set them free, allowing him to assert his will unto them as well.

His lips descended, taking one of her nipples into his mouth. The gamer boy sucked on it, nibbled on it, did everything he could think of to make her brain shoot pleasure through her body. Meanwhile, one hand was on her other breast, groping it and playing with the spare nipple as he focused on the one he was. His remaining hand didn't know what to do with itself, so it ended up resting beside her, supporting his weight so his chest wasn't pressing to hard on her abdomen.

Back
Top Bottom