Fantasy Roman Empire: Smut, Story, & a Redheaded Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biladygamer

Old Fashioned Table-Top Gamer & Scribbler
Banished
The Setting:
The Empire is as vast as it is powerful, and within its folds of marble and gold a man may rise from slave to Senator, or may fall from Emperor to corpse. Peoples from all the known world come within the Imperial bounds from the pale barbaric northmen, to the horse lords east of Persia, and into Africa where wheat and gold are an abundance. And amongst it all the gods move seen and unseen, as do their creatures, minotaurs, gorgons, and even fauns move in the world. And the legions are on the march.

The Story:
Repleat with sex, the story could be anything from a one-shot to a full tale. Perhaps a gladiator receives a gift, or a Centurion a prize after battle, maybe an African king purchases an exotic barbarian woman for his on pleasure, or a man inherits a farm and money, including the slaves and staff.

The only common thread, a curvy, buxom, redheaded woman who has a voracious appetite for learning, but more so for fucking. She could easily be the offsping of nobles fallen into difficult times. Prostitute or Slave, accounts-keeper or prize of war, when released, this woman's hunger shows little bounds. Taboo could play into this too, with her fucking a father, or brother, or even a large-cocked, rich man from Africa (i.e. raceplay). Maybe a minotaur wins her, or a satyr has his way, I'm open to ideas.

I am online multiple times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom