Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing with Fire (Kotep + I)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
"Tch, that's right. Get out of here!" The large foot of the creature slammed down menacingly, followed by a little group of Pikachu scampering away. The large Nidoking stood tall as he watched them go off. This was his territory. There wasn't anyone that he was going to be allowing in here, be it pokemon or trainer. He was especially harder on those trainers. After his last master, he had no intentions of getting caught again. It was also the fact that his master was a horrible trainer. He was weak. There was no way that he could take any of that human's orders. It wasn't long before he had gotten away with releasing himself. since then, he had made his home in this massive forest in Kanto. He wasn't sure exactly where he was, but he liked it here. Here, he was very much like a king. He was quite a terrifying sight if confronted alone. He easily towered over any human, and even more over the inhabitants of this forest. He let out a bored sigh and he gently scratched his belly. Perhaps a snack would be good about now.

He let out a pleasant growl as he started to roam around. There was bound to be some berries for him to get. Of course, he had made sure he had gotten all those in his area. Anything out of place would tick him off quite a bit. He happened to find a couple berries nearby, more than enough to satisfy him. He plucked them off, popping a few in his mouth and savoring the sweet taste. He was quite enjoying his time here. The only downside was the lack of competition. Sure, he had the occasional trainer drop by to try and get him, though they still were nowhere near beating him. At least the trained pokemon were much more entertaining than any of the wild ones.

The orange dragon glided over the tops of the trees, eyes narrowed as he looked down at the forest floor. His trainer had heard of a powerful Nidoking living in the area that no one could catch, and now he wanted to try his luck at capturing it too. He had sent out Charizard, the pokemon he'd had since he had started as a trainer, to hunt him down and subdue him. Charizard had agreed, of course, and so he had set out over the forest to find this Nidoking.

He saw a large purple shape through the trees and stopped quickly. He lifted up his head and let out a light jet of flame, enough for his trainer to see from the edge of the forest, so he could be there by the time he'd fought the Nidoking. Charizard dropped down, crashing through the leaves and landing on the ground with a powerful thud. He rose up, body brimming with energy as he faced the Nidoking. "I challenge you," the Charizard growled, baring his fangs at the Nidoking. "I hear you're pretty powerful." The Charizard was nothing to write off, either; years of training had left him strong and bulky.

It wasn't too long after the Nidoking had popped in the last few berries in his mouth that he heard the ground shake a bit. He turned his head slightly to see that a large Charizard male had touched down near him. He took some time to observe this intruder, and he had to admit he certainly looked as though he would provide a good fight when it came to strength. However, it was a matter of how smart he was as well. It wasn't likely you would see a Charizard alone in the wild. There must have been a trainer around. the nerve of some people. First he interrupts his little snack, and he comes into his territory like this. He certainly wasn't going to let this slide.

He tossed away the small branches that had held the berries, turning now to face him completely, also displaying his impressive body. He could feel the intense heat coming from the Charizard, despite the bit of distance between them. "I wonder whoever you could of heard that from?" he said with a little grin. "But you're just like all the rest of my challengers, coming in all hot-headed to fight. However, you certainly seem like you'll put up a decent fight. I hope you won't disappoint me too much." he said, preparing himself. He had prided himself in his strength, as well as tactics. The latter perhaps with a bit of help from his previous master.

The Charizard lowered his body, snarling softly as he watched Nidoking carefully. "I hope you're strong enough to last until my trainer gets here. It would be a shame if I have to hold back." His powerful legs sprung like twin pistons, kicking up dirt as he lunged toward the Nidoking, bringing his claws down against the other's tough skin, Slashing downward across his chest.

"Hmph. I'd hate to see the look on your trainer's face after I'm trough with you. I don't intend to hold back, so you better do the same." He prepared himself as the Charizard suddenly flew off towards him, bringing his claw down at him. He stepped back, though not as far to get a sample of his strength. He gritted his teeth a bit as the attack connected. He knew this Charizard was tough, and that would make this fight all the more worth it when he won. He quickly charged at Charizard, bringing his fist back and sending it to the other's gut.

Charizard felt his claws sink in and a grin crossed his face, but then as Nidoking's fist came into his stomach, he gave a loud grunt, his mouth opening and letting out a weak burst of flame. Groaning, he staggered backward, one hand holding his stomach, his eyes fixed on Nidoking to watch him closely, in case he attacked again. He shook out his wings, then lept into the air, looping quickly and coming back down, arms outstretched in a flying tackle.

Nidoking grinned as his punch connected. He could clearly see that he had done a lot more damage to him, but this Charizard wasn't out just yet. He had indeed went to go in for another punch, but before he had gotten close, his opponent had moved up into the air above him, suddenly swooping down and bringing Nidoking to the ground with Charizard above him. He growled softly as he struggled to get an arm free, going ahead with another viscous punch to his chin.

With Charizard on top, he tried to use his weight to keep Nidoking pinned to the ground. His tail thrashed back and forth, snarling while he struggled to keep Nidoking down. He opened up his mouth and bit down on the other's shoulder with a powerful Crunch. With his fangs digging against the Nidoking's flesh, he could feel the dragon's hot breath pouring over his shoulder. Charizard hooked his legs around Nidoking's waist, flexing them to keep his opponent as immobile as he could.

Nidoking growled loudly as charizard had managed to get on top, having Nidoking in a rather bad situation. He let out a loud roar of pain as he felt his opponent's fangs dig into his shoulder, feeling the intense heat start to move over his shoulder. He went ahead with punching at his sides to get him off. His tail was thrashing about as well, mostly thumping against the ground, though he was trying to hit him with his powerful tail.

Charizard was knocked off of Nidoking's body and went rolling into the grass, then lifted himself up, shaking himself off and snarling. "You love fighting, don't you? I can tell that it gets you going," he said, gradually circling Nidoking, watching him intensely, shoulders hunched and legs bent just slightly. Nidoking barely had any warning of the attack, other than the deep breath that Charizard took. From his mouth burst a stream of searing flames, making the air ripple with their heat.

Nidoking quickly moved to his feet, holding his shoulder a little while in pain. He could feel the burning sensation over his shoulder, but he would still be just fine using that arm. "Hmph. That's all there is to do around here. It seems you're enjoying yourself quite a bit as well." He had waited in anticipation for his opponent's next move, suddenly finding himself face to face with a massive stream of fire. He brought his arms over his face to shield himself, taking the attack head on. He managed to keep his ground though, and all the while he had started to charge up an attack of his own. He raised his head slightly to face Charizard still, suddenly sending out a powerful Hyper Beam against the Flamethrower.

"Hmmh. You sure you don't get lonely out here?" the Charizard asked with a rather wry grin, after the blast of flame had washed over the Nidoking. His grinning face was right in the path of the Hyper Beam, which send him flipping backwards, crashing through the trunk of a tree before coming to a stop. He groaned and picked himself up, shaking his head and grinning widely. "You're good though," he remarked, beating his wings, working the air up into a whirling maelstrom before charging headlong at the Nidoking.

Nidoking got some time to breath as his attack connected, causing some damage as Charizard flew back through the tree. "Hmph. Far from it. I have all I need here: a home, food, and power. I'm not going to let any trainer get the best of me." he said, watching his opponent rise again. He would have went after, if it wasn't for the fact he had the gain some of his energy back from using Hyper Beam. He was actually quite surprised at how well Charizard had taken it. "Heh, you're not all that bad yourself, but don't let that get to your head." He had to shield himself again as Charizard kicked up a small whirlwind. Before he knew it, Charizard was coming at him again. He couldn't avoid this and was knocked back once more, wincing a bit as he slid back against a large rock.

Charizard took a step back after tackling Nidoking into the rock, taking a breath before he snatched up his opponent in his arms. Keeping him in a crushing hold, he shot up into the air, wings outstretched. He began to hurl through the air in loops, growing faster with each one before dropping into a sheer dive, crashing into the ground with Nidoking held beneath him.

Nidoking was still recovering a bit from the last attack. He felt a bit of pain in his head after colliding with the rock. Charizard had given him no time to rest though as he was suddenly lifted up into the air, unable to power his way out of the grip. He gritted his teeth and he prepared for the impact of Seismic Toss. Upon hitting the ground, he had actually stayed up for a while before rolling onto his back. He felt a bit dazed from it, and he was quite exhausted at this point. He really was good. He struggled a bit to move to his feet, feeling the effects from that attack.

Charizard pulled Nidoking up by his shoulders, slamming his chest into the rock, then pinning him to it with his body. "Thing is, I know a couple of moves that aren't in any trainer's handbook," the dragon growled with a broad grin. He squeezed Nidoking against the rock, holding him there as he ground the tip of his stiffening shaft against his opponent's hole. "I always like trying out new techniques," he growled, nipping at Nidoking's neck.

Nidoking was still feeling a little stunned from the attack, so he couldn't do anything when Charizard pinned him suddenly against the large rock. He wasn't exactly sure why he had positioned him like this, but as soon as he felt his opponent's member pressing up against him, he was fully aware of these 'techniques' he used. "Hey! What do you think you're trying to do?!" he growled, struggling against him, though he couldn't really push much against the Charizard.

"I'm going to fuck you into submission," the Charizard growled, pushing himself tight against Nidoking's back as he thrust up into the tight hole. "My trainer got me to learn some more...kinky attacks," he said with a grin. His powerful muscles went into driving his thick, swollen cock into the Nidoking's ass, while his hands crept around the other Pokemon's waist, reaching for his shaft and grabbing it tightly, starting to pump his hand up and down over the sensitive flesh.

Nidoking growled softly as he heard just what would be happening. All his time here, he didn't think he'd have to be in such a situation. He couldn't believe that he had learned such tactics for battles. Nidoking let out a loud groan as Charizard's member suddenly invaded his ass. He was forced to thrust forward a bit from it, his member gently brushing against the rock in front of him. To make things even harder for him, Charizard had started to stroke him of as well. He growled as he gripped the rock, his claws digging into the rock. By instinct he was bucking his hips a bit against Charizard's hand.

Charizard grinned, tightening his grip and moving his hand at the same speed as his cock driving into the Nidoking's ass. He timed it just right, adding extra force to the thrust. "How long has it been since you've had this kind of attention, hmm?" Charizard growled, the hand not wrapped around his opponent's cock coming up to his chest, pulling him tightly against the Charizard's chest. "I bet when you cum, you're going to blow your load so hard you won't be able to see straight," he taunted.

Nidoking's claws continued to dig into the rock in front of him, making the rather painful sounds. Charizard's timing in thrusting into him and stroking him off was amazing. Nidoking continued to growl softly as he tried to find a way out of this. However, he was still quite exhausted from the fight, and even more so from this. "Tch, that's not for you to know." he muttered, baring his fangs at him. Despite this, he was hating himself for actually enjoying the treatment he was getting.

"Just wait until you've got stars popping before your eyes and you feel like you're spinning through the sky," Charizard growled, pressed tightly against Nidoking, holding him even tighter and forcing himself as deep into him as he could. He could feel something stirring deep inside of him and his body grew warmer, small flames starting to curl from the corners of his mouth, a rumbling starting up down in his chest, rising slowly higher and higher.

"Tch." Nidoking growled softly at his comment. What he hated even more was that he was too tired to get a shot at Charizard. He could feel the other's hot breath against his neck, and their lewd sounds were echoing loudly. All this attention though was arousing the male, and he could feel himself close to the edge. From the reaction Charizard was giving, he could only assume he was close as well. If this was how it was going to be, he wouldn't allow himself to come first.

Charizard let out a loud roar, huge jets of flame blasting from his mouth and curling into the air, lighting up the forest. His cock bulged, throbbed, then let out a huge spray of hot, thick seed into Nidoking's ass, continuing until he could almost feel his stomach bulging outward from the cum trapped inside him. Charizard's hand had tightened down around Nidoking's cock, squeezing tightly and trembling each time he let out a blast of his seed.

Nidoking's claws literally dug into the rock as Charizard roughly continued to stroke him off. He let out a loud growl as he felt his hot seed flowing into his ass. He was surprised at just how much was being released inside her, and he could feel his stomach bulging a bit. It wasn't long before he would release his own load. A few more strokes, and he let out a loud roar, cumming hard all over the rock in front of him. His seed rushed out of his like a fire hose, and some had splashed back onto his chest.

Back
Top Bottom