Celebrities! Free use! A whole lot of exclamation points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

obscura

Banned
Banished
I'd love to figure out something within a free use universe, but with that being said, the sort of freeuse universe where everyone's a mindless nymphomanic isn't quite my bag–I'd love to keep everyone in character, and I'm interested in playing them as largely reluctant (at least, at first...).

You can take a look at my posting history to see what's (generally) up my alley, but currently, I'm interested in a more slice-of-life flavor of free use. I mentioned a little bit about the sort of free use I'm interested in above, and I'd love to figure something out regarding that...a certain day of the year being designated as a "free use" day, a high-schooler chosen to submit to the whims of her fellow male classmates in order to vent their tensions, etc. If you know what free use is, you probably know what I'm referring to, and I'd love to hear any of your ideas!

I also would love to brainstorm something involving celebrities and free use! Maybe the day that a celebrity's filming a sex scene happens to fall on a free use holiday? I'd love to figure something out.

My only stipulation is that I only play in **third person, past tense**–no I do this/you do that–and that I'm a bit of a stickler for spelling/grammar. If that won't be a problem, please do shoot me a PM so we can discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom