Bad ends and depravity galore [See inside for details] Female Seeking F and M RP'ers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yverialis

Meteorite
This is an idea I got off another rp'er here and fell in love with it, really eager to try it out with many roleplayers in excess.

Instead of looking for RP partners for various scenarios, I am looking to do one specific one, although the possibilities are endless as are the amount of kinks that can be featured. The basic summary of what I have in mind is this; Think; Haunted house, and a bunch of characters lost inside, each room has a set sexual/transformative/kink effect on whoever is inside, by the end, all of the people either leave as different people or call the deviant place their home. If this idea even slightly interests you please, read on, I will go into further detail of what I have in mind down below, but first I will cover some basic rules and kinks can be found at the bottom.

1) I RP over IM only, Either YIM or Skype (Preferably Skype)
2) I'm female but the pairings in this RP cover everything (I will keep your preferences in mind ofcourse)
3) 18+ characters only (No fucking exceptions)
4) I'm primarily a sub, but this RP lends it's self to allowing both of us to play the victim
5) I like character dialogue/development and plot, I don't want just pure smut.
6) I prefer a couple paragraphs per post atleast.

Plot Details

So basically the setting revolves around the Haunted house Which doesn't have to be a literal haunted house, but any place that may be abandoned or lend its self to exploration by a group of people.

For characters I would prefer a group consisting of an even number of people so that they can branch off in two's and we can focus on each pair separately. *although if we come up with an idea involving a trio I'm open to it) I'd prefer the group to be a myriad of different types of people; men, women, different races, body types, sexualities, maybe some siblings, maybe one pair is dating, etc. We can come up with names and basic archetypes for them all during the brainstorm.

After they branch off and we cover basic character dialogue/interaction, they realize theyre lost and the place may not be what it seems so they try to escape, but the place becomes maze like.
Many doors and halls will be locked which will prompt the searching of the rooms to find keys.

Essentially each room will have a theme to it, and who ever enters the room first, becomes attuned with that room and will change accordingly/slowly. (the person who didn't enter the room first will come up with the changes/theme so it feels more forceful/surprising to the victim)When you pm me put 'lusty dreams' in the title so I know you actually read all of this. The longer a person is in a room the less freaked out about the changes and the more they begin to accept it as normal, while the other person may try to pull them out/ try to get them to snap out of it. The changes stop once the room has been exited. Some rooms may have more dramatic kinks/changes than others, and after visiting many rooms effects would start to layer and stack until I imagine some characters may lose themselves.

Depending on the personality of the characters and their relationships with whomever they're exploring the building with it could yield some interesting results.
this is the basic idea, I can answer any questions in PM and we can discuss it more on IM where we can explore our mutual interests and decide the best way to proceed, the inner smaller details of the plot, etc.

As mentioned we'll be playing multiple characters in pairs (with maybe an exception or two) keep in mind along with the kinks mentioned below this RP lends it's self to FxM, FxF, MxM, Futa and everything in between.

Kinks

I used to have an f-list but I forgot the password so I will try and list everything here that i'd like to see in the RP in some way. Obviously if there's something you don't like let me know and we can work it out.

Yes
Forced Transformation
Bimbofication
Slutification
Forced Homosexuality / Dyke-fication
Body Alteration (Body changes i.e breast growth, height, weight, age etc. )
Muscle Growth
Mind Control / Personality Change
Gender Transformation
Corruption
Humiliation
Nonconsensual
Intelligent Partners
Unintelligent Partners
Magic
Muscle Worship
Gender Non-conforming; i.e Tomboys, femme males
Adultery/Cuckholding
Auto-Fellatio
Begging
Breast/Nipple Play
Breast/Nipple Worship
Crossdressing
Futa
Large cocks
Oral
Incest
Become what they hate
There's more but this covers a broad spectrum of what i'm into

No
Toilet play
Blood/Gore
Vore
Pregnancy

Note: Reminding you again I only RP over IMs Skype preferred. No exceptions. I just really do not enjoy the pacing of PM's/Threads, no matter how many times I try for the sake of others, I lose interest and quit, which makes them mad, despite my warning them in the first place, so yeah, sorry but no exceptions.

Lusty Dreams

This is probably the best post i have seen on this site. I would love to work on this with you over yahoo if that is okay.

my id is rhaketon@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom