I'm looking for a DC Unverise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to do a roleplay based around the DC Universe. I have tons of ideas for different plays in mind, involving different characters throughout DC Comics. I have ideas for Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Green Arrow and many others. If interested, let me explain exactly what I have in mind...

*** I do want an adult theme style of play, though I want the main focus of the roleplay to be on the story I am trying to tell and not just sexual gratification.

*** I have stories to tell, and believe it is easiest for me to not only be the villains but the characters surrounding the heroes. I want you to be the hero or heroines, simply react to the story I have to tell.

*** I want to write with someone who will put some thought into each of their responses. Given, I am far from the best writer on this page and though my opening posts might be a little long, the rest of my posts will only be a few paragraphs. I hope someone will be willing to return the same, so I understand what the hero or heroine is thinking or doing. I love to visualize what is taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom