PM & Thread Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, hope everyone is alright, safe and wide awake. :) I had posted in the 'Introductions' thread first, so go ahead and check that out. You'll also find some information out about me if you check out my profile. Wrote a little something in the 'About Me' section that I hope will not offend anyone.

I love the idea of writing in private PMs, BUT I also want to get some role play going in threads, because I like the idea of others reading the story. Even though my writing isn't the best.

First off, your post length does not have to match mine. AND I won't grade your writing, hopefully you won't grade mine either. I write for fun, not for publication. In regards to post length, my posts will not be the same length every time. And I do not expect nor demand that your post length mirror mine. As long as you are enjoying your writing, and I can understand what you're writing, I'm sure I'll like reading and replying to it, regardless of it's length.

I'm not really into 'kink'. The closest I get to kink is somewhere in the middle that still leans towards romantic and depends on the story. (I think I explained this better in my introduction post so you might want to check that out.)

Okay on to the 'NEVERS'. That's obviously what I'll never want to do lol

I will NEVER want to do BDSM and Bestiality.

BTW were-creatures, for example werewolves are NOT bestiality. And I'm perfectly fine with them. But not bestiality. Bestiality and BDSM creeps me out. Asking me why, or waiting and then asking me again to do it after I've already said no will result in me not replying to you.

Another NEVER is mother/son, aunt/nephew and father/daughter. Even if they are not related by blood it is a NO for me. Not a 'maybe', I'm definite on this, it is and always will be a NO.

HOWEVER, Incest that involves cousins and brother/sister I am alright with. ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE NOT RELATED BY BLOOD. Because I find it more interesting and not many people do that kind of incest rp. In fact my first story ideas involve this kind of incest. :D

Before I tell you my story idea's though, there's something else I should tell you first. ALL OF MY CHARACTERS ARE STRAIGHT AND FEMALE. Also, even though I don't mind playing a female character that is 15 to 17 years old, most of my characters will be at the youngest, 18. But more often will be in her twenties or thirties.

Also prefer that your male character either be older than mine, or the same age.

Alright, now the story ideas. :)

The first 2 have an incest theme.

1. The Odd Girl. You've known Hanna all your life. The two of you aren't 'friends', but not enemies either. Don't hate or dislike each other. It's just well .. Hanna is Odd or strange. As if she literally lives in her own world. No she's not disabled, she just really escapes into her own imagination. She's friendly, but shy at the same time, and if you or any other guy flirt with her, she blushes easily. However, come on a little stronger and she becomes nervous. You've even seen her become frightened when at a party one of your friends had come on too strong with her after bragging to you and others that he could get her into bed. He didn't. After Hanna punched him, giving him a bloody nose after he became more aggressive, she spent her time at the party staying away from everyone, not enjoying herself anymore. You didn't know why she stayed at the party instead of just going home. Then one day you and embarassingly for Hanna, the entire neighborhood found out why she's so strange. Hanna lives in the house next to yours and one day you came home to see police and ambulance outside of Hanna's house. It was discovered that her parens were addicts and were abusive. That was the reason she'd stayed at the party until it was over instead of going home when it was obvious she didn't want to be there anymore. That is also why she lives in her imagination, in her books, songs and writings. That was her escape. That was why she gets nervous or frightened whenever a guy comes on too strong. That was also the reason her long dark blond hair was always down covering her face, to make sure the bruises were hid just in case her foundation didn't work. That was also why sometimes she'd carry a large duffle bag everywhere, she didn't like to go home. Her father had tried to kill them that night, Hanna had managed to escape with minor injuries but her mother wasn't as fortunate. Hanna's mother had died on the way to the hospital. Instead of jail her father ended up in a body bag after attacking an officer that entered their house. The drug he'd taken had completely taken him over almost as if the guy was possessed. It was a complete surprise to you and especially your parents because they 'knew' Hanna's parents and thought they were an average, normal family. Not wanting to see Hanna moved in with complete strangers, your parents decided to become her foster parents. Which of course makes her sort of your younger sister. Well, your younger foster sister.

Okay, I know Hanna's background story is 'heavy', meaning serious, but couldn't help it. It's just a part of her background story. Although if we wanted to make this also a paranormal story, we could say that her parents really were normal before an experimental drug allowed them to become possessed. We could also say that Hanna has 'abilities', like she's able to move things without physically touching them for example but you don't find this out until after she's living with you. But all the paranormal stuff aside, I'd really like this to be a 'Romantic' story. Of course she'll have some trust issues, but you find that you really like how different she is from other girls. Your parents too, not really liking your girlfriends (you decide why lol) after getting to know Hanna, start to encourage the two to spend more 'alone' time together, like suggesting that you two go out to a movie, etc ..

2. Adopted Love. Your parents adopted Hanna when she was 15 and for you it was love at first sight. For Hanna, well you had to win her trust, but once you had it, she fell hard for you. Only took about a year lol. On her sweet 16th birthday you had surprised her with a beautiful expensive bracelet AND a passionate kiss. What possessed you to give her both in front of your parents is anyone's guess.. Let's just say that being your parents were extremely wealthy and you were literally use to getting everyting you wanted, it didn't occur to you that your parents would mind that much because she's not your sister by blood. And you were use to getting what you want and what you wanted was Hanna. Wel this timel.. you were wrong. The bracelet they approved of, however the passionate kiss you gave her they did NOT approve of. Nor did they like it when Hanna kissed you back, just as passionately! They've gotten use to you occasionally flirting with Hanna, they thought it was just hormones, and hadn't worried about it because Hanna had always, well .. not responded. She wasn't mean about it, just after what she'd been through she had a lot of trust issues. Heck it took your parents a long time to win her trust too. Really your parents had thought that it was just a crush you had that you would eventually grow out of. Of course they'd often say to you 'she's your sister'. Sometimes you'd say nothing, or sometimes you'd make a smart reply, which wasn't received well. Your parents panicked response ruined more than Hanna's 16th birthday. Your father yelling loud enough to wake the dead was bad enough, but your mother literally pulling Hanna away from you and slapping her face because she had kissed you back was much worse. Hanna was made to feel guilty as your mother accused her of secretly leading you on. The next day Hanna was no longer living in your house. Your parents had decided it was best that she live with your aunt and uncle, but she didn't stay there very long. Only a month after she'd moved in with them your parents told you that your uncle had called and said that Hanna had run away. Five years later finds you thinking about Hanna, but that's to be expected. After all today is Hanna's 21st birthday, if she's still alive.

The expensive bracelet you had given Hanna on her 16th birthday was special, you'd bought it to show her how special she was to you, and you of course to impress her. It was 14kt white gold white and black diamond bracelet. Her eyes had literally lit up when she'd opened the wrapped package. Your parents were impressed with the gift you gave her as well, but it was the smile and more importantly the genuine warmth in Hanna's eyes that you'd been wanting forever to see. Hanna had been through a lot, her parents were abusive drunks and addicts, eventually she was placed in the system, lived with many families before your parents adopted her. None of the people she'd lived with had really cared about her. Usually when Hanna would smile it wouldn't reach her eyes, no matter how good a mood she seemed to be in, even when you were able to get her to laugh her eyes were always guarded. As if she knew she wasn't really wanted and expected to be thrown away like trash at any moment. But that day she looked at you differently, with real happiness and you couldn't help kissing her, which changed everything. You come from a very wealthy and influentel family. Sometimes you wondered if perhaps they never found Hanna 'on purpose', but then would dismiss the thought, not wanting to believe your parents would go that far. But today is Hanna's 21st birthday and pulling over to get gas you notice a family-style restaurant. Normally you eat at fancy 4-star restaraunts, but you're hungry so you decide to make an exception. Sitting by yourself at a booth (or table your choice) you are surprised when your eyes rest on an obviously expensive bracelet that belongs to a woman who just handed you a menu. The bracelet is identical to the one you gave Hanna, then you hear a familiar voice begin to tell you about the days specials. You look up at your waitress and realize it's Hanna!

(It's late, I'll probably edit this tomorrow).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom