Pokemon RP Ideas!! (FxM, FxF, FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TragicDesires

Planetoid
So recently I have been playing both the Pokemon games and watching the anime and find myself coming up with perverted and dark RPs for the incredibly sexy female characters! Now usually for my RPs I love non-con/rape, abuse, heavy bondage, and even snuff. I normally play a submissive character but I do have a couple ideas where my character is Dominant. Normally with Dominant roles I seek female or futa partners but I can handle male submissives as well. With any female I play they will be from the ages 16-21 unless its a trainer's mother then she can be in her mid 30's. I literally no limits and hope that if you reply to this post that you have a very open mind or have little to no limits as well! I have come up with multiple ideas that involve cannon female characters and also generic ones as well (team rocket grunts, female pokemon trainers, trainer's mothers). I will also post pictures with these so you have an idea of what my character would look like. Also when I roleplay I like to be in 3rd person so when I explain the RPs I may use the abreviations MC and YC. MC stands for my character and YC stands for your character. RPs that have *** next to them mean I am craving this RP. If they have a (D) next to it means MC would be Dominant.

Punishment For Failure***
(Female Team Rocket Grunt x Giovanni and Pokemon)
Picture of MC: http://imgur.com/a/qDBci

Failure is NEVER tolerated in Team Rocket. When you are given an assignment you are to complete it without question for failure. Unfortunately for Yuki (MC) she had failed. Her job was simple: Break into the local Pokemon daycare and steal the Pokemon there. She made up the perfect plan and started to follow through until the owner caught her. She battled him with her Pokemon but he was far too strong. After the battle she quickly escaped before the police could arrive.

She returned to home base and her Superior ordered her to Giovanni's Office. She took a deep breath and walked up to his office. She knew she had failed and she had known other members of Team Rocket, esperically females, who had to visit Giovanni (YC) would never be seen again. She entered his office and saw him sat there as she nervous walked in and closed the door behind her coming to attention and saluting him "G-Grunt Yuki reporting Sir. How may I serve Team Rocket?"

So in this RP her punishment will be to either be death by Pokemon Rape or to become his Pokemon's personal fuck toy until she is no longer needed.

Never Under Estimate the Power of the Mind! (D)
(Sabrina x Female/Male/Futa Pokemon Trainer)
Picture of MC: http://imgur.com/a/wTW43

Sabrina (MC) sighed as she had just beaten the 10th trainer in a row. These trainers seem to forget she is psychic and can read their moves before they make them. She was getting so bored of the weak competition and needed something new to not only stimulate her mind but excite her as well.

Sabrina waited in her room as she heard the door open yet again. This time it was a young trainer (YC) who seemed to be much more hopeful then rest. Sabrina looked at the TV staring at the trainer and began reading their mind. "I really hope she goes for this...If not I am just giving up." Sabrina wondered what the trainer met and was extremely curious. She pressed a button on her chair and spoke. "Trainer, take the teleport pad in the upper left hand corner." She knew that would lead directly to her. She ran her hands down her body covered in her tight red and black latex and waited paiently for the trainer to arrive.

In this RP I want it to be where the two battle but the stakes are if YC wins they became MC's slave but if YC wins then MC becomes YC's slave. I would want it to where MC would win and she uses her psychic powers to brainwash them into doing anything with her and with pokemon.

Nurse Joy's Bad Day***
(Nurse Joy x Evil Trainer)
Picture of MC: http://imgur.com/a/FjKhC

Nurse Joy (MC) was the nurse of the local Pokemon Centers. She helped trainers heal their Pokemon's wounds and also took care of trainers as well. She never turned away a paitent and on this day that would prove to be a mistake. It was a stormy day and a young trainer (YC) walked in. He was dressed in all black and something was off about him. Joy was the only one working that night and wasn't too afraid of the young man.

He approached the front counter and in a dark voice spoke "My Pokemon need your help." Joy smiled and nodded and gave a small bow and spoke "Of course! If you hand me your Pokemon I can get them healed right up for you. The trainer nodded as he handed her the Pokemon one at a time. She sat them down on the healing pad when finally the last ball ended up in her hand. It was an odd looking one but just thought it was a new Pokeball. As she carried it to the last spot she felt something move inside of it and suddenly a puff of air escapes the ball forcing her to fall on the ground still awake but paralyzed and unable to move. The trainer grinned to himself as he placed his pokemon back in his bag and grabbed the helpless nurse and drug her out the back door of the center where a large truck was waiting.

In this RP, I would love to see Nurse Joy kidnapped, raped, and snuffed in this. I know its asking a lot with snuff but I love the idea of someone like her being killed due to being too nice and not turning away a trainer.

Female Trainers Wanted!***
(Female Trainer/Misty/Lyra/Serena x Scientist/Male and Futa Pokemon)
Pictures of MC: Female Trainer- http://imgur.com/a/lj5lj Misty- http://imgur.com/a/vH1Sd Lyra- http://imgur.com/a/S82cN Serena- http://imgur.com/a/AmZlI

MC has not been having a lot of luck in Pokemon battles. As she waits in the pokemon center for her pokemon to heal she noticed an ad on the job board asking for female trainers at the lab near the new safari zone. The Ad reads: "Hiring ALL Female Trainers of all ages! Make Thousands of Dollars in just one day! Visit the Safari Lab located near the New Safari Zone!" MC knows she needs the money and as soon as her pokemon were healed she was off to the lab.

She arrived at the lab and noticed a male scientist studying a sleeping Nidoking in an enclosed room that connected to the Safari Zone. The scientist (YC) saw the trainer walked in and smiled wide. MC spoke "Hi! I read your ad and was hoping to see if I could help. I could really use the cash." The scientist had a slight grin to himself knowing she would never be leaving. "Oh yes please have a seat and we will discuss everything my dear." The scientist said as he began formulating his evil and perverted plan.

In this RP I want there to be breeding here. Basically the scientist has figured out a way for Male Pokemon to breed with human females. The scientist can drug her to knock her out or even use a medcine that craves MC that she needs sex. When MC tries to leave he shows her recordings of her sessions and forces her to stay on as a breeding whore for the pokemon.

Other pairings that we can come up with ideas for:

Jess from Team Rocket x Evil Ash
Officer Jenny x Team Rocket Male Grunt
Officer Jenny x Brock (D)
Female Trainer x Mewtwo
Trainer's Mother x Team Rocket
Female Trainer x Perverte Proffessor Oak

Let me know what you think Ladies and Gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom