DESTROYED (Ram from Guilty Gear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
Now...

I guess I could also open this up as a request thread for any Guilty Gear pairing really, but I stumbled across a random picture as I always do and thought, "It's just so odd, but I want it!" So from the title, I would like to play as Ramlethal in some manner, though the picture I stumbled upon had her paired up with the mad doctor, Faust. Yeah, it's weird, but I like these odd kinds of pairings. Pic here (NSFW obviously)

But Fancy, what ideas could we possibly have? To that I say, I dunno. We're here to discuss this while the craving is fresh. How we go about it is up for discussion as well, such as whether we have some fight or not. Perhaps she is coerced/kidnapped for him to examine very very closely. Maybe it's some weird spin-off universe where they're some odd couple already. I'm not really an expert on game lore, and I haven't seen all the story, but basic knowledge is really all we need here right? o.o

Kinks. Oh the fun we could have. There's a wonderful F-list to look at in my signature, and the kinkier the better, folks. Considering the reeeeaallly big difference in personality and quirks, I'd say there's plenty of room for some kinky, comedic situations. An RP with lots of comedy in it would be a first, but it would certainly make sense here.

PMs or IM (AIM/KIK) preferred. :3

Poofs. I guess I could use this post to say a Sin x Ramlethal RP would be fun to do too. Wouldn't be anything like the aforementioned idea with Faust of course. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom