Put me in my place, and do generally terrible things? Could be fun! (F for M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailiePeril

Meteorite
Testing, testing, is this thing on? One two, one two...oh, hi there! I'm HailiePeril, name drawn from the fact that my name is Hailie, and I enjoy peril. Okay, I could have spent a little longer working on that.

Let's hit the basics first, so if I'm not your cup of tea, I won't waste any more of your time. I consider myself fairly literate, but so do any number of people who aren't, so you'll have to be the judge of that. I average about a paragraph per post, two at most; if you prefer longer posts than that, I'm probably not what you're looking for. I like a mixture of plot and smut. I do not do romance, I have novels for that. (Yes, I occasionally read romance novels on the beach. Stop judging me.) I would prefer to RP via private messages. I'm new to the site, but not new to roleplay in general, so don't worry about teaching me the ropes. Ropes are for more entertaining purposes.

I'm a submissive, and while I lean towards men I'm open to male and female encounters (a really vicious domme can make my toes curl). I'm happy to play multiple characters in an RP; it's fun to change things up sometimes. My hard limits are snuff and vore. What do I like? Terrible things. My favorite kinks are non-con, degradation and dirty talk, forced clotheswearing, public humiliation, collars and leashes, forced piercings/tattoos/brands/body modification, and generally being treated like a trashy little slut who deserves every bit of abuse she gets. I'll be happy to entertain your pets, too. My favorite scenarios generally involve powerful, proper women being dragged through the mud, sometimes embracing their new life, sometimes not.

Still there? Have I lost you? *crickets* Okay, for the one or two people still reading, I have a couple of fantasy scenarios in mind that I'd love to take for a whirl...

Peril in Space. In a science-fiction universe, a formidable and galaxy-famous bounty hunter (yours truly) makes an unwise move, and is taken down by a crew of space pirates. Fitted with an electrically-charged collar, they can do as they please with her. Maybe she just becomes the ship slut, or maybe they bring her aboard the nearest outlaw station and earn some credits pimping her out. There are any number of criminals who'd love a shot at a once-feared hunter (now collared, leashed, and dressed in whore-clothes) and would pay well for the pleasure...

Unconditional Surrender. A queen's lands are threatened by an encroaching empire. With her army having no hope of survival, she visits the emperor/empress and has no choice but to offer an unconditional surrender. She hopes that means a peaceful transition of power. What it actually means is that she'll be publicly destroyed, as a show of the empire's might. Marched through the street in chains, whipped before a teeming crowd, tossed to a barracks of horny soldiers or made to dance on a tavern table for the delight of the empire's commoners. Tattooed and pierced with symbols of imperial servitude. To make the empire's might clear, the highest woman in her kingdom will become their lowest slave.

A Goddess in Chains. A chaste goddess of love is captured by her worst enemy, another god or a demon perhaps. While he'd gladly degrade and torment her just for fun, there's a bigger prize at stake: if he can break her down to to the point where she willingly offers herself as his slave for eternity, joining his harem and corrupting her own faith, he'll receive all of her divine power and followers.

Breaking the Bitch. The general idea is that a company CEO -- a bitchy ice-queen type -- is blackmailed by one of her underlings (I had a few ideas for how that could come about). She's ultimately forced to resign from the company so that he can take her job, and re-apply as his secretary. Becoming a bottom-rung employee in the company she built, and forced to serve the employees she used to abuse. Ultimately the truth about her situation gets out, and she becomes an office pet/slave.

Local Customs. A bold and powerful knight-commander is dispatched with a small retinue of soldiers to a distant kingdom, for a diplomatic exchange. She doesn't realize until she arrives that the kingdom in question is entirely male-dominated, and women are considered servants, playthings and slaves. Of course, as a diplomat, she's exempted from the local customs and laws...but she can willingly surrender that status. She may have a dormant, buried submissive side that begins to wake, but in any event the royal ministers are working to manipulate her (spiking her drinks with mild aphrodesiacs, "losing" her armor and encouraging her to dress in modest but then increasingly humiliating native clothing, and the like).

Eventually, as she starts to give in, her own men -- who have fought under her and obeyed her for years -- realize they can take whatever liberties they like and strip her authority, turning her into the unit's plaything/mascot. She may eventually "go native", renoucning her old citizenship and becoming a symbol of her new nation's superior way of life.

A Royal Pain. (Sorry for the pun, couldn't help it.) A powerful queen has everything she could ever desire -- except an outlet for her submissive urges. She discovers that a man (or woman!) close to the throne (perhaps a general, a vizier, or the captain of her guard) is a dominant; one night, spurred with wine and desire, she goes to him in secret and offers herself to him. Just a fling, something they can both enjoy and so she can find a private release for her urges. At first, he's just delighted to have a queen in royal finery licking the dirt from his boots, begging for a taste of the whip. But it's just not enough...

Soon he's pushing her limits, and holding the threat of revealing her secret over her head (possibly forcing her to write a confession, which he keeps locked in a safe). Maybe he makes her wear increasingly embarassing/revealing clothing, or offer her body to foreign dignitaries. Maybe she has to "entertain" his men, or he puts a mask on her and takes her into town, to dance in a tavern or work in a brothel for a night. Or down into the royal dungeons, to give the prisoners some very special entertainment. Possibly one of his submissives, one of the castle maids, finds out, and wants the queen to get a taste of life as her maid, the slave of a slave. Whatever happens, there's nowhere to go but down...

Hey i love the second idea and would love to be your dominate captain of your guard and be your release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom