Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Play the Keeper [Broken & Heart]

The Heart Stopper

Super-Earth
Human slavery has existed for hundreds of years, at least that's how much Karra had known. However, that's only in the eyes of people that actually delved deeper into society. In this case the blackmarket. Things from guns to drugs, and even human lives were sold here. Karra's body was thin from hunger, and her light brown hair was long and dirty. Still though, her blue eyes looked with the same sparkle as they did when she was younger, as if there was no wrong in the world.

Alas though, Karra stood among the other girls, some human, and some not, dressed in skimpy clothing to attract the potential customers that perhaps would buy their body and souls. Karra was a fresh shipment compared to several of the others that looked like as if they had been beaten too much to be of any use to her, so of course the cunning lizard-man that ran this slave market was eager to squeeze as much as he could from the new slave girl.

The wolf walked through the slavery, obviously a noble. He was flanked by the lizard man that kept droning on and on about various slave girls and their pedigree and prices and so forth and so on. When he noticed this beautiful young slave girl, the wolf intentionally stepped behind the lizard man, his foot landing square on the lizard's long tail, making him yelp and shutting him up for a moment, certainly long enough to view the slave girl uninterrupted.

"Oh, ze is a gud une, is ze nawt?"
The chirping lizard's voice was back again, making the wolf sigh and frown. The lizard had obviously recovered from his crimped tail, not even having mentioned it. "Ahh, a virgin, too, ze is!" The wolf looks at the lizard out of the side of his eyes, his blue eyes showing no affection for the lizard.

"You do shut up at some point, do you not?" He asks the lizard. The wolf stood there, only in his black fur and jeans, he didn't look the part, but the lizard certainly acted like he was a noble. "Because if you could shut your damned mouth for thirty seconds, maybe you could go and get me the charts for this girl." He says, his eyes going back to the girl.

"Of 'horse sir, of 'horse!"
The lizard says, scurrying off, leaving the two of them alone.

Karra looked in wonder as the lizard-man left with such haste. There was pause for a moment before the girl suddenly let off a chuckle, her face curved into a soft smile. "That was... amusing." She said, her voice spoke without shaking or hesitation, meaning she knew English really well. It was sad to see that most girls couldn't even speak since they were, 'just' slaves. But this one seemed different. Her eyes looked at the wolf before her. "... Well, what do you want?" She asked, a little bit harsher than she intended to be.

He looked into her caged cell, frowning particularly at her last statement. "I'd like to tear out your throat and watch you gasp for air as you drown in your own blood on the floor." He tells her, his tail flicking annoyed behind him. "So, if you'd like for me not to do that, I suggest you watch the manner in which you address me, slave girl..." He tells her, folding his arms across his chest.

Allison frowned at his statement, but in the end, she bowed her head in distaste. "... Yes, sir." She obeyed for now. So this person was no different from any other masters that she was told about. Then again, most of the ones she was told about were often fat and ugly. This one standing before her was anything but that, but just as cruel.

"Here zir! Ze girrs recordz." The lizard came back with a tiny packet in his scaly hands. He handed it to the wolf, which read the details to her name, age, bloodtype, among other things.

Name. Age. Bloodtype. Bust line. Number of males she's been with. All of it typical information. All of it completely enticing. Handing the documents back to the lizard, slapping him hard on the back, as if in jest. Except he'd done it so hard that the slavery owner banged up against the bars. The wolf merely played it off as an accidental move on his part.

"Well, then, draw up the papers. I'll stay here and converse with my purchase a while." The lizard quickly shuffled off, muttering to himself. The wolf looks at her, reaching into his pocket. Pulling out a single piece of chocolate, something worth it's weight in gold to a slave girl, he offers it to her to take.

The girl looked at the piece of chocolate, and swallowed her breath in a gulp. She waited a few moments, uncertain if it was a mere joke to play at her pride, or if he was really being nice enough to offer it to her. She reached out for it, though she did so slowly as to not provoke him. Once she was within inches of the candy, she snatched it out of his hand with sudden speed. She was about to open the chocolate until she looked at him for a moment. "... Thanks..." She muttered really softly.

The wolf doesn't flinch at the girl's sudden outburst of speed, snatching the candy away from him. When she utters her appreciation, his ear flicks a little. Letting her have the little treat, the lizard man comes back, scurrying down the hallway as he normally did when he was excited about a sale.

"Ze papair, ze is done!" That statement alone would've been sufficient. But no, the lizard had to begin rambling on and on about how the price was sooo fair and how he was getting such a good deal. That is, of course, until the wolf's blue eyes turn to look at the lizard.

"If I were to murder you where you stand, how much do you think it would cost me to get out of any punishment?" The wolf looks at the slave girl, his tail flicking. "Probably less than what I'm paying for her, wouldn't you say?" The lizard begins to laugh nervously, until he realizes the wolf isn't joking, which quickly shuts him up. Snatching the key from the lizard, he unlocks the girl's cage, stepping into it himself.

She must admit that the wolf's threatening attitude toward the lizard was more than amusing, but she dared not to laugh in front of his face. It tended to make her mouth rather loose. When the lizard unlocked the cage, and the wolf stepped inside to claim his prize, Karra quickly shoved the piece of chocolate inside her mouth. She crossed her arms defiantly and just stood her ground, waiting for him to come.

"You aught to chew that slowly." The wolf tells her, looking down at her. His tail flicking a little bit, he wondered what crossing her arms would do. Leaning down, he scoops her up into his arms, holding her against his broad chest, his black fur soft and warm.

Kara gasped as she was picked up all of a sudden, and panicked by holding her arms out that happened to wrap around his neck. She looked up at him for a moment, before turning her head away. "You're going to make me choke on it." She stated, referring to the chocolate in her mouth. She didn't chew or swallow the candy, as she let it melt in her mouth to savior the flavor. "I can walk just fine." She clarified, so that he'll put her down.

"That may be so." He says to her, his tail flicking behind him as he steps out of the cage. The lizard was about to say something before the wolf shot him a dirty look, shutting him right the hell up. "But those same feet will also carry you, running in the other direction, won't they?" He asks her, quite familiar with a slave's desire to run away. But she'd know full well that he was larger and faster than her, so she'd have to be sneaky about it. Walking through the slavery, he takes her outdoors, slipping her into a small car with a driver in front, getting in the back with her as they start to pull away.

He knew her well, or at least he knew a slave well enough. She let out a frustrated sigh, as she complied with his wishes for the moment. She got inside the car, and moved as far to the side as she could away from her new sold-to master. She looked around feeling the age of this car, and noticing that he was rich enough to afford a driver of all things. 'Well, better than a poor slob, I guess...' She said to herself with cold comfort. She didn't dare look at the wolf, and adverted her gaze out the window.

He would let her ride in peace. He could break her in later, when his need for such a thing arose. Besides, it was so much more entertaining breaking in a virgin on a bed rather than over the back seat of his car. He could take his time on a bed, make her squirm, make her moan, make her cum... or make her hurt, make her whimper, make her cry. Whatever seemed to suit his fancy on whatever day she found herself in his clutches. Today, he felt generous, though, not gracious. She did something stupid, she'd find the back of his hand striking against her cheek.

And so, the car drove and drove, time passing, allowing the girl to her own thoughts. More and more, she would watch the city recede and the forests outlying it encroach against the human settlement until she could see naught but forest. Before much longer than that, the car came to a halt, idling outside of a large manor. "Ah, here we are, my new dear pet..." He says, a devilishly sly grin on his face.

Back
Top Bottom