Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domme F/FU Seeking DM for Demon Game

RPG-Girl

System Game Slut
Greetings one and all. I shall be saying that life has been somewhat slow of late, and my attentions have been drawn again and again to a pair to books in my possession. Well, three technically. The Slayers Guide to Demons, The Book of Fiends and The Book of Hell. Now, what do these have in common my dear readers? Why, they all deal with the realm infernal/demonic.

So, what do I wish to play as? Why, a little LA+0 Fiend Evoultionist. Because really, if I'm looking to build effective racial HD, the class is perfect for it. But still, what would the racial foundations of the lovely fiendish lass be?

Briar Rose Demon​
[/u]]
Type; Outsider (Evil, Chaos)
Size; Briar Rose Demons are medium sized creatures.
Movement; A Briar Rose demon moves at a somewhat sedate 30ft. At 5th HD, they gain the Woodland Stride ability.
Ability Scores; -2 Strength, +2 Charisma. Briar Rose Demons are lovely and graceful, but not as physically powerful as other fiends.
Evil Plant Empathy (SU); At 1 HD, all Evil plant creatures, or plants native to an evil aligned area or plane, treat the Briar Rose Fiend as friendly, and will not attack them. At 7HD, they may influence their attitude towards another creature inside 60ft with a DC 15 Charisma check.
Natural Armor; A Briar Rose Fiend's skin may look delicate, but is stronger then it appears. They have a +1 Natural Armor Bonus to AC.
Fiendish Skin; Starting at their Second HD, the Briar Rose Demon begins to shrug off damage with supernatural ease. They gain Damage Reduction X/Good, where X is half their HD. Their natural weapons and any weapons they wield at this point are considered Evil and Chaos aligned for damage reduction. They also gain Spell Resistance equal to 5+1/2 HD. At 10 HD, their Damage reduction improves to HD/Good, and their Spell Resistance to 11+HD.
Bonus Feat; The Briar Rose Demons gain the Plant Mutator feat as a bonus feat.
Natural Weapons; All Briar Rose Demons have a pair of Claws, which are more like sharp nails as hard as Ironwood, that deal 1d3 plus strength modifier slashing damage.
Endure Elements (SU); At all times, a Briar Rose demon benefits from the Endure Elements spell. If at any time it would be dispelled or suppressed, they may renew it again at the beginning of their next round as a free action.
Favored Class; Evoultionist

Special Evolutionist Interactions; A Briar Rose Demon that takes the Deathless Mutator feat may still take the Unholy mutations and tetramorphisms, instead of Holy ones.

If they take the Plant Ascendancy and Perfection, they do not change their creature type, but still gain Plant Traits. The Plant Perfections revival ability functions as normal.

The Planar Renewal I and II Tetramorphisms function as normal, regardless of their creature type.

Summoning Spell Interaction; Like many other kinds of fiend, Rose Briar Demon may be summoned by mortals. They appear on the Summon Monster II and Summon Natures Ally II lists.

Related to the Briar Devils, indeed once having been a part of the species, the Briar Rose Demons are not their opposite number, even if they are overwhelmingly female. Rather, they are fiends that cared little for the politics of the devils, being to free spirited for the constraining laws and regulations of the devils, for the most part resenting the cages that the nobility of the fallen would try and place them in. They are stark naturalists, representatives of the darker side of nature, of the wild impulse and the fact that while one can entreat nature, in the end, the natural world will overcome all silly restraints placed on it by mortal hands.

Capable of the same Empathy and control over evil plants that make their relatives so useful, though rarely having the briars be so integrated, they fulfill many of the same services for those willing to meet their prices. Yet, when they are young, they are.... vulnerable, seedlings as compared to their mature, ancient forms. While they remain medium, most of them anyway, the presence of their elders stretch like the shadow of a great redwood tree.

Often, they will allow themselves to be summoned to aid evil mortals, druids in particular, often fulfilling the roles of an assassin or bed warmer. Indeed, often when making longer term pacts, sexual favors are requested, as well as the standard exchanges of services and sacrifices. However, they do not accept gold coins, only jewelry, which they tend to covet. While they are capable of fashioning it themselves, they tend to distain manual labor, preferring to run free in the wilds, accepting tribute from those mortals... or simply taking it from the cooling corpse of one of their couplings.

However, while they can be summoned, they prefer to establish relations with those that call on them for aid, particularly as their abilities can be so varied. A Briar Rose with a narrow range of abilities will be in less demand then one with wider applications, and yet, may focus more on a particular set of mortals. For they have a tendency to collect summoners as well...

But, while younger and weaker ones are more submissive, or at the very least will act in a more submissive manner, as they grow in power these fiends bend less and less to the whims of others, cultivating a great grove of their own, as they become more capable of subduing others and eroding their wills.

That said.... I have made a sheet... sans background.

Note, I would like her to be able to gain some Fiendish Spheres, for some additional magical ability, but that is a entirely optional request. She can live without it, though she would most likely just go for advanced access to the Seduction and Violation spheres, and basic access to the Heresy sphere. But, can live without it for sure!

Or, gestalt with Wizard, but replacing the Familiar with Boundless Mind, also called removing the need for a spellbook.

If anyone is interested in running a game for her, send me a PM ;)

No DM's have called on me, which makes me sad. Really though, while it is much more suited to darker themes, and she will not hold her punches, I do have some other ideas. This is just what I crave.

Nobody is messaging me about this, which makes me sad. Is there nobody willing to run a demon game? Trust me, as far as standards go.... I'm willing to accept everything short of an outright attack on the English language if someone is willing to DM a game :(

Back
Top Bottom