Trapped in a video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VallaElvenArcher

Planetoid
Ever got addicted to a video game to the point you totally wished you lived it? Especially fantasy games because they seem so much better than our real world. Well that's what I always thought too but I never realized how many limits they put on NPC's that the freaks living in such a world would never have.

Hey all Valla here, i had to take a bit of a break but I'm back now with a fun fresh idea. What if we roleplay a situation where I've always been the loser gamer girl, fantasy RPG MMOs have always been what I play. One day I go to sleep and wake up to find I'm in my favorite game to have my dream become a nightmare or at least a giant pain in my ass. Fighting to survive or not get raped Is not what I imagined when I thought of living a game.

How we can play this:
-You're a DM leading me through my adventure creating the horrors I'll have to hopefully fight off. No dice or RNG, just fun story telling
-You're a man who saves me early on and shows me the ropes, things aren't exactly free though so you bind me to your service to keep learning in safety in exchange for my services
-I find a book of power and decide to my try my hand at magic on my first day thinking it's like the game. Suddenly I'm running from my life from creatures, demons or things I summon. Whether they get me or I just unleashed horrors on everyone is fully up to you.

These are just simple ideas to get started. Please don't be afraid to alter and enhance them or suggest your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom