Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[PTU] Pokémon: Unbound Adventures [Set Up & Rules]

Unfortunately, I've had to bring this to a close.
Pokémon: Unbound Adventures
Set Up & Rules

Profiles -- Game -- OOC

A game GMed by myself and involving a few RP partners of mine. This game will be using the Pokémon Tabletop United ruleset, which can be found right here (warning: direct mediafire download link; I wasn't sure if linking to the general site would be considered advertising or not since it's also a forum!). The possibility of others also being included is not something entirely out of reach, but I'm going to wait until the RP has some legs under it before I consider. Either way, interest or comments can be shown by shooting me a PM.

Story & Setting
The game is based in the Hoenn region of the Pokémon universe. It will be an amalgam of locations from the games (OR/AS era), anime, and made-by-GM areas. The story will have a bit of an adult-oriented theme, and it will be a comibnation of character-driven story with a light-to-moderate overaching plot. For the most part, everything will be taken as-is from either the rulebook, or the source material, with the following exceptions:

- Minimum age for a trainer's license has increased to 15. This only allows a beginner's license, which at most allows you to own Pokémon, capture Pokémon, and battle the local gym.
- A full license is not available until the trainer reaches the age of 18 and has completed high school. This does not have any of the restrictions of the previous license.
(More may be added later as they are thought of/considered).

As the name implies, there are few limits on the kinds of adventures these trainers of the Hoenn region will be getting into ~~ From typical, run-of-the-mill battles, to battles which could see their freedom temporarily -- or permanently -- taken from them as they become little more than a slave! It's hard to say for certain what awaits them, but it's safe to say there will be moments of fear, of joy, of worry... and moments so sexy noses will bleed!

Character Creation
Using the rules in the book, all trainers will start at minimum level, with a single 5th-level Pokémon. This Pokémon will not be an existing partner, but one provided in the game's opening by the resident Professor Willow. Characters also have 5000 Pokédollars with which to buy starting equipment and items. Content in the splatbooks will be allowed on a case-by-case basis given they are intended for different genres and may not fit in the general setting this game has.*

All characters must be 18 years or older due to the changes in the licensing rules (among other, more obvious reasons!)

Game Rules
1] Please follow the rules of this site, first and foremost.
2] IC drama is fine, OOC drama is not; that said, please do not make purposefully abrasive characters IC in order to cause in-game problems.
3] Dice rolls will be done offsite on the honour system for the time being.
(Right reserved to add more later).

Game Content
The following will be a list of content that may be encountered (or not allowed) within the game.

(List pending player answers! >.>)

Back
Top Bottom