Heal Slut: The RPG (F for M/F/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
It's something I've only recently discovered, but involves the concept of the "heal slut" in RPGs. Basically, it's a healer character who is physically weak, can't fight, and isn't good for much anything else aside from healing your character and looking sexy. They can't succeed in any dangerous adventures alone, so they rely on you to protect them and defeat the monsters/enemies.

My character would be a blonde healer, dressed in what equates to a white and gold bikini, with a white cape, as well as a tight-fitting white and gold helmet that frames her face and makes it so that her hair comes out the top in a ponytail. The part of the helmet around the ponytail makes a great handle to grasp...

There are no rules or system to the RPG idea, although I do think it would be fun if we defined abilities for our characters, as well as what "level" they are.

For example, my character might begin with:

Panty Shot: The character flips the back of her cape up, simultaneously sticking her butt out and flashing her silky white panties. This provides a temporary morale bonus to your actions for the next several minutes.

Minor Healing: A spell that heals minor wounds.

If you're interested in further discussion, please send a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom