No longer looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Menu

Mild - 100% vanilla sex and conventional romance.

Medium - Light BDSM elements: spanking, bondage. Complicated relationships, casual hookups.

Spicy - Heavy BDSM elements: humiliation, sadomasochism, dubious consent, pseudo-rape, unhealthy relationships.

Hellfire - Characters are used and abused, and encounter severe physical and/or psychological harm.

I'm looking to start a roleplay with a literate partner. What this means is, we probably won't be a good match if you have a hard time reaching 300 words. This doesn't mean that I think you're a bad writer or roleplayer, I just think that our styles won't mesh well. I expect you to have a basic grasp of punctuation and an interesting writing voice. I don't mind if you make some mistakes, or if English isn't your first language.

My average post length is 500 words, but I range between 300-1,000 depending on my partner, the setting, the characters … depending on a whole lot of variables. I don't have bad grammar, but I play fast and loose with the rules. If this bothers you, ask me to be a little more technical with my writing and I'll drop the shenanigans stat.

When you contact me about roleplaying (private message please, don't reply to this thread), let me know your taste in smut. Left to my own devices, my erotic writing tends to be medium to spicy. This doesn't mean that I will turn down partners who prefer "mild" or "hellfire" - I like to cater to my partners, and I'm not inflexible, so communicate what you want. On a similar note, if there any kinks that you would specifically like to see included in a plot, tell me so I can include it.

Can you tell that I'm looking for some communication? Seriously. I aim to please, so give me as many targets as you can. The more you contribute (plot, characters), the more interested I will be. Last but not least, my default "language" setting is vulgar. Cocks and cunts, not dainty euphemisms. I don't mind the euphemisms, though, and will be glad to use those instead if you ask.

The Limits

* Incest
* Under 21 characters (or roleplaying partners)
* Fandom
* Furries
* Bathroom play
* F / F

These are never my cup of tea. I have no judgment if they are yours, but I would prefer not to encounter them in roleplay.

The Kinks

Anything on this list is always welcome, but never necessary.

BDSM: I don't enjoy roleplaying passive, submissive female characters. I may consider switches.

Restraints, physical. Blindfolds. Handcuffs. Belts, ties, ropes, chains, etc.
Restraints, sexual. Tease and denial, edging, chastity.
Sadism / masochism. Roughness. Biting, scratching, hair pulling, spanking, etc … and beyond.
Humiliation. Light, heavy, anything in between. If it makes one of our characters uncomfortable, I'll probably love it.

Exhibition / Voyeurism: Videography, photography, risk of being caught, accidental exposure, forced public.

Multiple Partners: Threesomes, orgies, love triangles.

Non-consensual, dubious consent: Don't be afraid to bring me dark ideas. Kidnapping, master/slave, experimentation, aphrodisiacs, pseudo-rape, stockholm … whatever it is, I might do it.

Forbidden: No incest, no significant age gaps … what's left? Priests, doctor/patient, boss/employee, class differences.

Sexual Frustration: When a character is aroused past reason, willing to eschew standard inhibitions to receive sexual stimulation, especially begging.

Other:

Breath control, choking.
Fear, nervousness, uncertainty.
Reluctance, shyness, modesty.
Unconventional beauty, non-traditional beauty standards, imperfections and flaws welcome.
Costumes, uniforms, masks, blindfolds, glasses.

The Plots

Interested in a plot that's too mild, or too hot, for your tastes? I'm happy to edit, change, and revise.

The Illusionist: (Supernatural elements, accidental nudity.)
In this genderbent take on Cinderella, a man uses his supernatural abilities to craft some fine attire (or a costume for a party) from thin air, for the purpose of sneaking in somewhere he's not meant to be. He meets an interesting stranger who distracts him from the time until it's too late, and the stroke of midnight is upon them …

The Magician and the Familiar: (Modern setting, supernatural elements, Master/slave relationship.)
A magician is plagued by a mischievous spirit. Eventually, she binds him to the mortal realm and they work out their differences by fighting and fucking. And if they're lucky, maybe they'll get their act together in time to save the world from an encroaching darkness.

An Artistic Endeavor: (Exhibitionism.)
A character who needs money fast turns to the owner of an "artsy" adult website. I'm looking for erotic without insta-sex, and a journey into the unhealthy things that people do for unrequited love. This can have a happy ending, but the rest will be cold, and sad, and lonely.[/font]

Incubus Dreams: (Dubcon Warning: Aphrodisiac. Supernatural elements.)
They have amazing chemistry. We need to have a reason for them to cross paths and have sexual tension out in the waking world, tension they can't simply relieve because REASONS that we'll define around the characters we create. One of the characters is nephilim, neither angel nor human. When she's attracted to someone, she has sex dreams about him, and not just any sex dreams. These dreams are experienced by both characters, which leads to awkward moments in their waking interaction.

The Bite: (Dubcon Warning: Aphrodisiac, mind control. Sexual frustration, reluctance, seduction.)
Basically, putting a heavy focus on eroticizing vampires. Imagine a bite that turns your body limp, while igniting a spark of white hot arousal. It's a little addictive, maybe. Pleasure that leaves the victim wanting more. I want a roleplay where a vampire preys on someone shy, modest, sexually repressed. In short, erotic from the start with a painstakingly slow build into sexual contact.

End of the Road: (Noncon Warning: Force, potential stockholm romance. Post Apocalyptic Setting.)
Zombies! Or a virus that kills the majority of the population. Whatever. The world ended, and a lot of people died. The cities are empty now, of living people. I want to roleplay a home invasion into this setting, where there are no consequences that turns into a survival story.

Dangerous Game: (Noncon/Violence Warning: Torture, nonsexual and sexual. Hurt/comfort. Science Fiction Setting.)
A rebel is captured and imprisoned by the government. They bring in an interrogator who, unbeknownst to everyone, doesn't side with the government. She wants to see an end to the war, that's all. She doesn't expect to develop feelings for the captive, who is strong, intelligent, and nearly impossible to break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom