Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Second Darkness: (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter

Moon
Second Darkness:

It was time!

The grand spectacle had been the talk of Riddleport for some time, the eagerly-awaited gambling tournament known as the "Cheat the Devil and Take his Gold" challenge.

And this year, it was to be held at The Gold Goblin.

Although the Gold Goblin itself Although the Gold Goblin stands in a much-neglected neighborhood and the massive multi-purpose cabaret and tavern itself has long stood relatively dormant and empty, it makes a comeback as the big day comes. Crowds of participants and spectators mill about on the street or file together through the main doors to sign up for the tournament. Overseeing this gathering is a larger-than-life-size statue of a goblin, apparently cast in glittering gold, that stands atop the entry stairs with a smirking expression of satisfaction on its face, as if personally enjoying the crowds that shuffle past it into the doorway beneath the gambling hall’s gilded dome.

---

Just inside the main doors, two sultry beauties scantily clad and wearing faux bat wings, devil horns, and tails play the part of alluring succubi, greeting newcomers with sensual looks and erotic waves. Both are employees of the Gold Goblin, and they cheerfully register contestants for the tournament and process entry fees. Armed guards stand nearby to either side of an immense treasure chest into which each patron’s entry fee is added. The guards are on hand to not only protect the money, but to prevent any overzealous admirers from trying to dare the infamous touch of a succubus, despite the calls of the curvaceous, scantily clad women.

Beyond the registration table is the hall’s game floor. Dozens of gamblers, busty waitresses dressed as succubi, and bouncers mill about the room, wandering amid tables offering various games while dealers shuffle cards, roll dice, and spin wheels. Moving through this throng are a dozen more of the barely clad, bat-
winged vixens serving drinks and batting coal-black eyelashes flirtatiously for tips, both monetary and sexual. In the center of the chamber is a short podium atop which sits a massive gold chest affixed to the floor by similarly gaudy chains. On either side of it stands a bare- chested bouncer in the exotic garb of some foreign sultan’s court. Each stands with muscled arms crossed over his chest and with a naked scimitar of prodigious size tucked through his waistband.

High above them, from the hall’s cloth-draped ceiling, hangs a brass birdcage within which crouches a small, bat-winged, pointy-tailed devilish creature that sulks as it gazes over the room and occasionally rattles the bars threateningly.

---

(Enter how you will.)

Fina

The half-elf has had an eventful year in Riddleport. She had been a confused and aimless youth, but managed to finally feel at home in the church of Calistria. Due to her somewhat strange beliefs, she has developed quite a local reputation for herself as one of the sluttiest whores in town. It is because of her reputation that the tavern owner, Saul, has hired her recently, in an effort to improve lackluster sales.

Fina has seen the bustle over the past few days for the preparation of this event, and she looks forward to the main show starting as she is one of the onstage performers. She herself has one of the succubi costumes as well, and is offstage finishing getting prepared. Faux wings, a headband with fake horns...and a tail. However, unlike those of her fellow performers, that tail isn't merely an extension of the dress. She looks at the dildo with a tail attached to the end, blushes just a bit, and then reaches back, under her short skirt, to start working it into her ass. She smiles at the girl next to her. "I wonder why Saul insisted that I wear this special tail but not the rest of you..."

Loriel

The small woman had heard the sound of revelry and followed them to their source, the atmosphere inside was worth the price of admission. Coin had little value out in the woods and so she had gold to spare. The gathering of so many brought it's own sense of calmness that was nearly impossible to find out in the wild. The calm of the wild was a silent one but this was loud, noisy, and happy. If she closed her eyes and let her mind wander a smile would curve up the corners of her lips as her mind regressed back to happier times.

The sound of a familiar voice broke her concentration, Fina. Of course she'd be here wherever there was a gathering of more than a dozen she showed up at some point. Loriel sunk into her seat trying to appear smaller and less noticeable. She watched her sticking inside of her, something with a tail. She rolled her eyes. 'Some poor critter died so you could mount it's tail to your your backside.' She thought but didn't speak her complaint.

The Princess Lucia had barely been in Riddleport for an hour before she found herself shuffled along toward the Gold Goblin. It was a seedy establishment, certainly not a place for her, she was scandalized just seeing the 'performers' regardless of the fact that no one there should recognize her. But still, she came anyway. The tales always said that the seediest taverns were the best sources of information, and if she was going to find anything out about the potential danger in this area, she needed to keep her ears sharp, and endure the indignity of being seen with such vulgar things.

The small, bat-winged creature, however, attracted her sympathy, and the princess made her way toward its cage. Or as near as she could given its height, and looks pitiably up at the creature.

Brenna Marth, Miss Marth to all but one person in the world, {Me, her cat} stomps through the streets, a little black cat at her heels. She's a witch. A very successful one, as she tells everyone who asks her {No one, except me.}

As the witch strolls through the streets with her pointy ears hidden by a tall and even pointier pointy hat, being almost smothered by the layers upon layers of dark cloth she refers to as robes. The words “Gold Goblin” waft through the air like the scent on a breeze and my ears twitch at sound of them. A poster of depicting a crudely drawn goblin made of solid gold, bearing two coinpurses overflowing with coins, and flanked by buxom women in various states of undress. {We should go there.} Just then, the hairs on Brenna's arms prick up, and a shiver runs down her spine, bringing a jolt between her legs. Brenna let's out an audible moan, drawing the attention of the crowd as the heat she was feeling shifted in meaning. Her moment of pleasure passed she nudged {kicked!} me in the ribs with her foot. I yowled back, trying to communicate my desires but she seemed entirely unwilling to listen, so instead I took off in a run and Brenna followed dutifully the activity sending pleasant looking quakes through her form. After only a few minutes of following the crowd we had arrived at our destination, the Gold Goblin. Brenna peers around skeptically at all that are gathered. "How awfully distasteful..." She mutters. {I like it here.}

Fina

The half-elf smiles and waves at the elf Loriel. Fina knows Loriel as someone who comes into town rarely, but seems to be genuinely nice, unlike most people in town. "I wonder why she seems to be sitting to awkwardly in that chair. Is she sitting on something sticking up?"

Then she turns her attention to the woman with that...ridiculous pointy hat and the suffocating layers of robes! "Why, she looks like she's more comfortable in a nunnery! Oh hey, cute kitteh!!!!!" she thinks as she studies the newcomers.

As the many drunk and lecherous guests enjoy the spectacle that is the "Cheat the Devil and Take his Gold" tournament, more and more guests arrive at the already packed tavern and inn. Patrons constantly enter and exit the cashiers’ area to obtain chips or order drink and food, and waitresses dance about throughout the large crowd, ensuring that the many patrons are taken care of.

A barfight breaks out, tables clattering about and chips flying all over the chair during it, before several unruly visitors are ejected from the inn by one of the many burly, shirtless bouncers. In the corner, one of the women dressed as succubi with dark hair passionately kisses a patron, only to giggle and laugh another man next to her reaches to squeeze, and fondle one of her large, bronzed breasts. At the end of the main room, a barkeep chuckles darkly as he lifts gold off of drunken, long-since unconscious patrons.

Riddleport, as usual.

--

Loriel:

As the beautiful, but shy druidic woman sits at her table and quietly sulks to herself, a man with long blonde hair and a crooked smile stares over at her. He's clad in a less revealing uniform meant to resemble a devil's red uniform, the clear markings of an employee at the Gold Goblin. The man looks her over a few times, his eyes settling in certain places, before speaking. "Surely, you're here to do something other than just sit there! A beautiful woman like you, how about you come try your luck at a game of "Golem", heh. I'm sure you've a good chance of winning something tonight, at least."

Lucia:

As you draw nearer to the cage, the unfortunate creature within suddenly begins to start rattling it, growling and glaring at the woman with a wicked look on his small, red face.

"Oi, you there, how about you le' me out and le' me suck on those fat tits o' yers? Hehe."

Lucia was largely oblivious to the barfights and raunchy behavior of the bar patrons, so enraptured by the devilish little creature, but she covers her mouth at its vulgarity. [color="Dark Green"] "I've never!" [/color] It's obviously she's out of place here, but still, she pities the thing, [color="Dark Green"]"But...rude little cretin that you are, it's still wrong that you're imprisoned like that...how can I free you?"[/color]

Brenna can do nothing but squeal angrily as I vanish into the crowds, heading for my target. My paws leave the ground below and for a second, I fly through the air, paws outstretched with the wind flowing through my soft black fur. My furred face finds itself between two sizeable lumps of flesh, my paws, with claws extended each claim dominance over a breast. My positioning does not last long however, and I scrabble for a hold as I slip slowly down the breast of the half-elf looking woman I'd landed on.

"Why, hello there!" I purr from the woman's lap, a normal kitty noise from a kitten with scraps of bra and clothing stuck to his claws. Within a few seconds of my glorious landing, I am back in the air again, writhing and struggling to escape from a pair of soft hands. That darned witch has me in her grasp again...

"I'm sorry, young la- What are you wearing? Dear me... How... Cold must that be? Do you need a blanket, young one?" Brenna asks of Fina, her blinking incredulously at her, as if her clothes will magically become more 'suitable' before her eyes.

Fina

Fina had just finished inserting the dildo up her ass and stood up when suddenly a blur lands in her cleavage! A very FURRY blur! *RIIIIP* "What the...?" says the half-elf in surprise as the kitten proceeds to use gravity to rip and completely RUIN the top of her dress. Her giant globes of tit-flesh pop RIGHT out! Right after, she blinks. "Did I just hear the cat talk? But oh, I can't stay THAT mad at it...it looks SOOOO cute!"

But before she can play with the kitty, another pair of hands has absconded with the feline! Must be the owner. "Oh I there! I think I've seen you around town once or twice. No, I'm not cold. I'm pretty used to this. I'm Fina, and I am wearing...rather...I *was* wearing a succubus costume. Now that your cat has practically shredded the top half of it, I can't very well wear it anymore. Hope the boss won't be too mad at the ruined costume..."

With that, Fina proceeds to strip completely out of the dress, revealing her glistening, hairless half-elf twat to the entire room. She now stands in the tavern, wearing only her heels, her fake horns, and the dildo-tail in her ass.

"Aren't you a bit overdressed for this place, Miss..." she says to the witch, hoping for a name.

Hatter said:
Loriel:

As the beautiful, but shy druidic woman sits at her table and quietly sulks to herself, a man with long blonde hair and a crooked smile stares over at her. He's clad in a less revealing uniform meant to resemble a devil's red uniform, the clear markings of an employee at the Gold Goblin. The man looks her over a few times, his eyes settling in certain places, before speaking. "Surely, you're here to do something other than just sit there! A beautiful woman like you, how about you come try your luck at a game of "Golem", heh. I'm sure you've a good chance of winning something tonight, at least."

Loriel looks up from her table when the man comes over to her. Bearing the same outfit as the man at the door that had taken her gold before she entered it was clear of his intent. When his eyes settled on her body she reflexively moved to cover herself.

"I can't say I came here to do much of anything. What pray tell would be the prize for winning? I have little need for gold." She said nonchalantly.

As Fina is attacked by a feline Loriel is nearly moves to help her, if only to get the man's eyes off of her, butthe cat's owner comes too quickly and pulls the feline away leaving the woman with realistically only slightly less clothing than before. That was until she stripped down even further. Loriel averted her eyes a warmth rising in her cheeks.

Just then amidst the screams of the female employees and patrons alike a ball of matted fur skitters through the entrance way before hopping up on Loriel's table and nuzzling her chest. It was her pet, her pet dire rat. Loriel responds in kind running her hand down it's back and petting it's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom