FxF/FxM Request Thread and Fandom List

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatumgrace

Planetoid
||UNFINISHED||

Tatum's Request Thread!

I have been roleplaying erotically for two and a half years, and just recently registered with Blue Moon. I used to roleplay using messenger, meaning it was mostly one to two lines, but now I write as much as my partner gives me, usually two to three paragraphs. I am a bisexual female, but right now, on this thread, I'm into both boys and girls. My schedule is pretty busy, but I am usually on for most of the night and very rarely during the day. My replies will come as soon as possible, usually as soon as I log on. Please be patient and realize that not everyone can be around all the time.

I only play through PM and threads. No messengers or IM's. If I am really interested, I might do email. I am currently looking for a thread roleplay as I would like to have a higher post count.

I really enjoy an 80/20 smut to story ratio, but I am willing to do more story than smut if the plot catches my attention. I will also do full smut, no story roleplays, but it would take a lot of character development beforehand. I absolutely do not play full story no smut. Thank you for your time, and I know these might be a deal breaker, but it will not be changed.

I am always looking for partners unless stated otherwise. The one time I will not reply to your first message is if you send a one liner with no grammar. Please, if you decide to shoot me a PM, use proper grammar.

What I Expect:
  • A literate and active partner who would like to develop a plot with me. I am not a grammar freak, but I would like to be able to understand what you are saying. In other words, use capitalization and punctuation. No chatspeak, please.
  • Someone who can fulfill my desires and has plots ready to give away as I do not have a mind for making up plots. I am very picky, so I usually turn down more offers than I actually use.
  • A player who, if they aren't enjoying the roleplay, will talk about it and not just quit. At least let me part ways with you with respect instead of rage.
  • A Dominant/Submissive Switch, though if you have a beautiful idea, I will let this slide.
  • Someone who can match my post length. It ranges from two lines to multiple paragraphs.

Plots:
  • Feel free to PM me with some plots. If I enjoy it, I will post it here and play it with you. If not, we can part ways and wish each other luck on our next partner.

Fandoms:
  • Percy Jackson
  • Heroes of Olympus
  • Trials of Apollo
  • Magnus Chase
  • Harry Potter
  • Maze Runner
  • Mortal Instruments
  • Dance Moms

Kinks:
    • My F-List is currently working, but also not updated.

Limits:
    • I do not enjoy anything unrealistic. What I mean is, keep it modern and humanized. No furries, anime, or other time periods unless it's a zombie apocalypse or something along those lines. Anime pictures are, of course, fine.
    • I prefer not to play canon FxF, but if you can convince me, you can do me.
    • Watersports
    • Scat and Piss
    • Gore and Blood
    • Breathplay and Gagging

My Character:
    • Tatum is small. Not unnaturally small, just short and "underdeveloped." I do not play big characters. All characters played by me will have small breasts and a small ass. I can play with equally sized characters, or large characters, but breast praise is huge for me.
    • She is usually a submissive character, but every once in a while, you can convince me to become dominant.
    • She has long blonde hair that almost reaches her waist and sparkling blue eyes. My face claim is usually myself (look at my profile), but I will occasionally do other characters.

RE: Tatum's FxF Request Thread --LOOKING FOR PLOTS--

do you not read? you cant bump till you get to page three lol geez lol

Bethany Farrell said:
do you not read? you cant bump till you get to page three lol geez lol

Thanks for the free bump anyway! And I had just updated it, so it was more of a 'look at this!' kind of thing.

Sorry for the very long absence. I'm back, and ready to roleplay. All my messages and everything got deleted though, so if we had a roleplay, do tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom