Resident Evil (includes bondage + oral + Multiple char) Sub or Dom needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THE SCENARIOS AND KINKS INVOLVED TO AVOID CONFUSION...I will ask you specific questions after you contact me to make sure you actually read it.

-So...I am looking for something a bit Resident Evil based with multiple characters from the fandom all tied up and dominated...I need someone who's good and detailed to make this interesting...so no oneliners...

-The dom can either be a male or a futa; and my RP partner can be of any gender...

-I can play the sub or the dom role in this scenario, so you don't have to worry about the roles part...if you want to dom I'll play the characters and vice versa

-I am mainly looking for something that is oral sex, rape scenario based with some humiliation and bondage, anal is negotiable...nudity and vaginal sex are out of the question.

-Other OPTIONAL kinks I would enjoy trying would include: Pissing down the throat, mild violence (slap on the face, punch to the stomach), Wrestling moves applied on the girls, etc.

...the five girls I am thinking of are the following, to make things simple I will refer to them as "The Team"

http://i.imgur.com/59Ykc7m.png Ada Wong
http://i.imgur.com/wTZTLJ3.png Sherry Birkin (RE6 looks)
http://i.imgur.com/fELyC0S.png Sheva Alomar
http://i.imgur.com/jXdUjjj.png Rebecca Chambers
http://i.imgur.com/tE85WsQ.png Jill Valentine

-Scenarios:-

Scenario A:
This scenario involves a setting similar to Racoon city, but it includes an obsessed person who's travelling around town in an armored van they stole...they want to escape, but not before they kidnap each and every member of The Team scattered around town...so they go out of their way of kidnapping them one by one and tying them up...and then using their throats for sexual pleasure as they capture them...so each one they capture...they rape and knockout then move on to find the next one and doing the same...all untill he has all five girls tied up, covered in cum and passed out inside the van.

Scenario B:
This one can be considered a continuation of Scenario B, but it can also be done as it individual scenario.

This one involves that obsessed kidnapper preparing their van to escape the city in the morning hours, but before that, they go to their apartment where they had The Team tied up and sitting around different parts of the house as they dominate them one by one.

For example, there is one let setting infront of the front door, they rape them, then go to the living room where one is put on a table, they rape them and move on to the next, etc...the way the girls are organized around the apartment can be discussed...this scenario will end with the kidnapper taking all five inside their van and escaping the city with them.

Scenario C:
This one isn't related to the ones above, It includes a shemale/futa B.O.W; a creatue that is made purely of rubber and can shape shift and de-attach and create parts of it body at will...this creature has already captured The Team, wrapping their upperbodies with rubber tubes from it's own bodies and is willing to squeeze them into submission if they aren't behaving...this creature is very horny however and would love to rape their throats one by one...even including a "drill function" to it's cock (though it's not sharp enough to cause serious injury or bleeding, it's only meant to vibrate the skulls of it captives)...eventually, as The Team are mentally broken and obedient...the B.O.W would plant rubber cocks on the floor infront of them and force them to deepthroat them and tells them to stay there...and threat them that if they ever get off of them...she will know...leaving them like this for a long time.

Scenario D
This one is a bit of a continuation of Scenario C, but the catch here is we can play all of the captives together without a present dom!

The way this works...is we established in Scenario C...the team are forced to stay impaled on the cocks planted on the floor...all five sitting crossed legged and arching their backs over the cocks...feeling the cocks being alive and hard inside their throats even though their owner isn't in the room.
They have been like this for an entire week, with the cocks maintaining their bodies through the release of special cum that makes them in no need for food or bathroom breaks.

The way we play this...is through controlling different girls in each post and showing how they are feeling, thinking and acting, exchanging looks with one another as they try to withstand being forced to impale themselves on the hard cocks...and the roles can be swapped around in each post...or we can just assign roles permanently if you prefer.

------

If you made it this far...then you can contact me through PM's...as for my preferred RP method...I either use Skype, Yahoo or AIM...though you can try to convince me to use PM's.

Hope to hear from someone soon :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom