Looking for M/F RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara349

Meteorite
Hello. Getting straight to the point, I'm looking for a male or female to do a roleplay with me. I'm into a LOT of backstory so don't expect me to agree to do roleplays that are purely smut. I don't have a kink list on my profile but I will list them below. I've done quite a lot of roleplays in the past 4 years so I'm looking for original ideas. Also, please be literate. I expect at least 1-2 paragraphs in your responses. Please note that I'm favoring fantasy roleplays. That doesn't mean I'll reject you if you propose we do a roleplay set in the present time period but I will be more interested in one that has supernatural elements to it.

Kinks:
YES
Bondage (both con and non con)
Unprotected Sex
Gangbang
Interracial (NOT stereotypes. just people of different skin tone or a pairing between a creature and another race)
Furries (beast x human/humanlike being)
Tentacles
Blackmail

NO
Gore
Urinating
Experimentation
Sex with children (ages 0-15)
Sticking random objects in all the holes
Torture
Futas
Vore
Scats

Ideas (Just somethings that have come up in my imagination. I'll update this as I think of more):
Rich Man Has His Way
A rich man sees a beautiful woman walking down the street as he is stuck in traffic. He decides that she is to be his future wife and orders his men to find out who she is, where she lives, and to bring her back to him. The next day/week, the girl is kidnapped by his men and brought to him in his mansion. He tries to woo her but she refuses all his attempts. Then he makes her sign the marriage document. She hates him for making her marry him and hates her new life in the mansion where she is expected to do absolutely nothing. But night after night, he tries to seduce her and night after night, she becomes more and more vulnerable to his attempts. I'd want them to eventually love each other beyond bodily attraction.

On Camera
A man wakes up to find himself naked on a bed. He turns to his side and sees that there is a beautiful naked girl sleeping besides him. He looks around to see that the white room they are in is full of cameras. There doesn't seem to be a way out. This RP could go in any which way and could also start with the girl waking up to see the naked man sleeping besides her. I'm also open for this to be a lesbian RP as well. What happens in the RP depends on the person who wants to do this RP with me.

Other Pairings I'm Interested In:
Demon x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human

In case you couldn't tell, I'd rather at least one of the two be human. If you have another idea that involves both being non-human, let me know and I may consider it.

Please PM me if you want to RP. I'm horrible at checking threads. Also, I will update this soon.

I've recently gotten an AIM account so if you want to do an rp over IM, then let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom