Abusive Male Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthySexSlave

Super-Earth
Many of the people I've been roleplaying with haven't been on lately and I've become sort of bored at the moment so I'm looking for a very abusive male character to roleplay with as my character's long term boyfriend.
My character is 5'6", blonde and her hair is up to her lower back. She has a light complexion and bright blue eyes. Named, Natalie.
Now for Natalie's boyfriend, I want him to be portrayed by Hayden Christensen. He's 6'0", black hair, piercing blue eyes and a fit and muscular body.
The plot will be when Hayden finally gets off work and has the whole summer for himself and his girlfriend. He forced Natalie to become a sort of housewife for him, a few months after they got together. During that time slowly Natalie began to notice his odd aggressive behavior and now she can't escape his grasp that capable of killing her at any moment if he wanted to. As mental and extremely physically, verbally abusive and manipulative he is. He tortures, rapes and does all kinds of things to her throughout the entire summer. Occasionally leaving her in a hot closed up small room and being chained up with no food or water for several hours until she was near dehydration.
I have no limits, and I hope you will too. But the only thing I will not do is feces, urine and vomit.
Please shoot me a message of interested. All roleplays will be in PMs ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom