Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ravenloft (PF on Roll 20)

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
A few months ago I was running A Ravenloft campaign over the boards, but truth be told, it wasn't fun to play as a thread. So I am here to try and find people to join a Roll 20 campaign, hosted on Sunday evenings, starting between 7 to 8 pm PST. (10 to 11 pm EST). I use Skype for voice chat, so please have access to Skype, before applying. Feel free to pm or reply to this thread to ask questions or express interest.

I'd be interested. Could you tell me more about the plot and the type of adult elements I assume it will contain? :)

Gromnar said:
I'd be interested. Could you tell me more about the plot and the type of adult elements I assume it will contain? :)
This is n rp heavy campaign, with a focus on exploring and investigation. It involves outsiders to the realm trying to find a out of the dread realms.

Seeing as this will be played in real time over voice, most "Adult elements" will be implied and take place behind closed doors.

IE You and the "definitely not a vampire" noblewoman go upstairs to her bedroom. You get to know each other very well, and she certainly doesn't drain half your hits points when she nibbles on your neck. ;)

Back
Top Bottom