Looking for my Junkrat/more. 1x1, IM pref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trash Cat

Dust
Hey there, you can call me Trash, or Cat, or Trash Cat, whatever works. I'm looking, specifically, for a Junkrat. I'm really in to Overwatch right now and need to get my fix. I will do other things, I'm not particularly picky but this is my current craving. I'm really in to working out a plot and other things with my partner. I have no problem with playing a female Overwatch character if that's what you want. Or even delving in to whatever you're interested in. I am a female so I pretty much exclusively play females, except if necessary for story/plot, then I will take on multiple characters or whatever to fill certain roles.

Only things I won't do are underage, so 18+ only please. We can talk about specifics together or what have you. I use third person style, usually do around two to four paragraphs, but will match my partner.

Junkrat
Teacher/student.
Younger sister/older brothers friend.
Darker themes.
Incest/Twincest
Abducted/abductee
Story driven
Sex driven
Series based things, if I know the series.

So basically I'm pretty flexible, willing to try most anything. I know this all seems really, really vague but it's so hard to come up with all the things I'm interested in on the spot. I should add an Flist or something, so that'll be coming!

If things aren't working out, just let me know. Don't disappear, we can talk about it or work on it or at least part on good terms. Then I at least know not to come looking for you, haha!

AIM is my medium of choice, message me at Purrist if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom