Looking fore a long term half desent Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkLightning

Meteorite
Ok im just just going to make this quick, Im looking for a long term fantasy Rp with someone who can honestly stick around. I do have a few ideas but Im having a hard time trying to find some one who can stick it out long enough to do them. What ever Ideas you have Im willing to take for this Rp and Im game for anything as long as its fantasy based~ thanks.

Hi, I'm new here. Swm 40's, creative writing is a hobby of mine, and roleplay brings out all the creative ideas.

I've toyed with an idea that I'd like to explore. Here's a synopsis.

Based in the distant future, humans have explored and colonized much of our neighborhood in the milky way, and have encountered many life forms along the way. We're friendly with some, indifferent to some others, and mortal enemies of a few. In fact, many of these enemies of ours have been brought together in a sort of evil legion, with the intent of colonizing and enslaving all life forms, including humans.

There have been skirmishes on distant planets, and many of our ships have been intercepted by these enemy forces, so there is great tension. One factor that has kept us from attacking the enemy with full force, is their ability to control our minds. They have demonstrated an ability to use our weaknesses against us. In one skirmish in the orbit of a moon, our force of 8 men and 6 women were all taken prisoner because at the moment they were going to attack, the enemy entered their minds, played on their sexual desires, and caused an orgy. All 8 men and all 6 women were seen on security footage, rising from their seats, disrobing, and enthusiastically attacking each other in various sexual ways.

As intelligence reports emerge, we've found that it was a short-term takeover of their minds, but it was enough to take the entire ship and crew without firing a shot. Further, we know that the 14 members of the crew are still alive and being held prisoner on a faroff moon, where they have continually attempted to escape and disrupt the enemy, but have failed each time as the enemy simply takes over their minds and plays upon their inate sexual desires.

Interested? Let me know, we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom