Long time away from RP, want to dive back into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola! I'm Lexi Mae also known as Simply Lexi.

I try to post roughly 1-3 paragraphs, although I have a tendency to post more depending on my mood. As always it's quality over quantity, and let's keep in mind It's hard to be inspired if given little to work with. If I do have any concerns I'm pretty easy going and will most likely just ask you OOC about it. I will say this much though, I do primarily role play through the PM's here and from my mobile phone.

I'm on here at various times. I'm on Central Standard Time, as an fyi. I'll try and respond as quick as possible, but please allow a day or so. If anything just remind me, I might not have heard my e-mail ding.

I only use reality based character pictures in most cases. I do like finding or receiving character's based off images. So all in all and THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! I do like an element of plot to my smut, and as I'm on mobile primarily I do like rapid fire back and forth posts. Short and sweet, but I'm flexible and willing to negotiate. Mood also depends on if I'm feeling Dom or sub.

Me X You
Trophy wife X Step-son
Friend's Mom X Son's friend
Aunt X Nephew
Teacher X Student
Student X Teacher
Cop X Criminal
Boss X Employee
Demoness X Cultist/Knight/King/Prince

I also am open to suggestions and I love fandoms and celebrities. I'll post more on those later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom