Bib's idea thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Asani Calavia.
An Asari with the Galaxy at her feet. She has everything an Asari could possibly want. Born to the immensely powerful Calavia dynasty as Sarest Calavia's daughter and heir, she stands to inherit control of the entirety of Asari space, which the Calavia dynasty has ruled for thousands of years on behalf of the enigmatic and powerful Sorn Imperium. Rich, successful and charismatic, Asani Calavia's life appears to be nothing short of a wonderland.

Meet Asani Calavia.
An Asari with the Galaxy at her heels. Her family life is a perpetual disaster in being, with her mother sniping and snarling at her whenever she gets the chance, forever bemoaning Asani's lack of interest in parties and her status as a socialite. Never mind that friends are something Asani has to treat with intense suspicion at best. On top of that, problems are starting to appear in Asari space. Cracks in Calavia control are starting to become fissures, fissures that are being steadily dragged wider by the surrounding Heirs, who are hoping to swallow Asari space into the Sorn Imperium proper.

Some of them are even pushing Asani to try and overthrow her mother in a coup de-main that would rip Asari space apart in an orgy of bloodshed and violence.

So, when Sarest Calavia has finally had enough of her wayward daughter's manoeuvres and attempts to fix problems behind her back, and she exiles Asani to a planet on the borders of the Imperium, a little planet called Earth, Asani is rather less distraught than she might otherwise be.

However Sarest hasn't sent Asani to just cool her heels, oh no. She's sent Asani to an arts college to take a broad field course in 'soft disciplines'. This is where your character comes in.

Your character is at college and he/she is doing reasonably well for themselves, but they get asked/cajoled/forced to take Asani on as a roomie. They're responsible for getting this Asari sat down and settled in. This isn't helped by the general lack of aliens visiting earth in general. What do Asari even eat after all? However things get settled and your character and Asani set up a friendship that starts to build to something more.

____

So this is the first idea, I hope you all like it. I'm sorry for leaving the section about your part in the RP fairly minimal, but that is intended to give you the freedom to design the character and thier circumstances in the way that you want. This is naturally a literate type RP, and I would like at least three paragraphs per post. I appreciate that occasionally people will be stuck for ideas and brainfarts are a fairly common occurrence. As far as juicy stuff goes, I'm okay with smut but I'd prefer it to be in service to the plot, not the other way around.

I can run this RP over forum or Skype as needed.
If you're interested, PM me or post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom