Mild to Extreme Non-Con

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharoxy

Void
Hi! Thanks for clicking on my thread. Getting right to it: I’m a woman in her mid-20’s interested in everything from manipulation and seduction to hardcore mindbreak, as long as it starts out non-con and (ideally) gradually turns into con.

Requirements: I’m looking for good grammar and sentence structure, with posts averaging a few small-to-mid sized paragraphs each. Some plot set-up is good and necessary, but I’m mostly here for the sexually-charged build-up and the smut that follows. The more descriptive your post, the more I respond in kind.

Please note: I can currently only RP through PM. Also, I'm currently only looking for men to RP with. Obviously I can't know your gender for sure, but please respect that.

KINKS

Yes:
ageplay
aphrodisiacs
asphyxiation
bad end
bestiality
bimboification
body modification
incest (esp. intergenerational)
gangbang
guro (sexualized)
mindbreak
monsters
oviposition
pregnancy/breeding
rape
size difference
snuff
somnophilia
tentacles
vore

Soft No:
watersports

Hard No:
scat
vomit

PLOTS:

A Mother's Love: YC (any age up to 26 or so) can't control his lust for his mother (MC) any longer. One morning he slips an aphrodisiac into her tea, and by the end of the day, he can't hold back and finally claims her for his own. (This RP can be short and sweet if you're looking for a quick fix.)

Daddy's Little Slut: YC (can also be an uncle)'s wife has left him, and now he has full custody of his sweet, innocent young daughter (MC). He decides to take advantage of this by training her to be his personal slut. (Can also include bestiality.)

A New Woman: MC is a smart, capable woman with either an impressive career or impressive career prospects. The one thing she doesn't know is that YC is secretly drugging her with a serum that enhances certain body parts, kills brain cells, and turns its victims into slutty bimbos. (I'm open to discussion on ages/relationships of the characters.)

Lucky Charm: YC has been lusting over MC for years- only problem is, MC is a fictional character. Then he finds a spell that manages to summon MC straight into his bedroom. (Can include bondage, rape, or even darker things if YC is particularly twisted. I'll only play OCs or canon characters that I'm familiar with- please ask if there's one you're interested in!)

Food for Plants: MC is a young explorer in a remote and undocumented patch of jungle. To her delight, she comes across what looks like a new species of large plant. Unfortunately, it turns out that this particular plant secretes aphrodisiacs and survives by swallowing and digesting mammals- humans included. (Would prefer a focus on more dissolving, less gore. Either way MC isn't getting out of this alive)

I am also open to your ideas and am happy to brainstorm with you. PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom