Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incriminating Footage (Cerberus and me)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
"Geez...how much further do I have to walk anyway...?" she thought. Ashley grumbled softly to herself as she walked through the forest. She was a young 17 year old girl, and quite the pretty young thing. Everything about her would have seemed normal, if it weren't for the fact she worked for Team Rocket. She could easily use her appearance to deceive people, and she had now been given an important mission. Ashley was actually the younger sister of the member Jessie, though just with shorter hair. Their physique was very similar though. A large camera was slung around her neck, and it was a key object in her mission. She had been sent by the boss to snap some photos of areas full of Pokemon, and they had given her some places to start. However, she hadn't seen a single Pokemon since she got here, and her legs were killing her. Ashley decided she'd rest for now by a little tree. It didn't seem like anyone else was around, but even if she was seen, she wasn't wearing her usual uniform. She looked more like an average student.

Re: Incriminating Footage (Cerebrus and me)

The Area was full of Pokemon but she was just on the wrong side of it. Many of the pokemon had gone into seclusion as it was time for mating and like any other creature that wanted to have some fun did enjoy its privacy. once such pokemon was a rare young lucario. who was just coming of age and was trying to find a suitable mate for himself. He stopped and looked around sensing a human nearby. He growled abit not liking the fact that A. He couldn't find a mate and B. this human was keeping him from searching. He was now getting just a tad angry at the fact before he wanted to know who this human was and punish her for what she was doing.

(sorry for late response)

Ashley sighed softly as she just rested for now. She wasn't sure why she was told to come here alone. In fact, she didn't have any pokemon on her. She figured if she was just taking pictures, it would all be fine. She wasn't fully aware of what time of the year it was for the pokemon here, and she wasn't informed about it either. She jumped as she thought she heard something nearby, but decided not to think anything of it. It didn't seem like too big a sound after all.

Back
Top Bottom