The forbidden forest - Dryads request Thread (F x M, F x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryad

Moon
"Nothing was like knowing you were the appetizer for a feast of orgy, that you were what whetted the guests and enticed them to devour.”
― Fierce Dolan, Belle du Nuit: A collection of five erotic stories

Welcome to my request Thread. First things first. I'm not patient. I love a good story. I love smut too. Just... a story starting with sex being only about sex... yeah... no! It won't interest me. I want the Drama. I want character development. I want to explore the Abyss of the human Soul. I want to have epic adventures. Emotion. The good, the bad and the ugly...

The Kinks

Rough sex
Seduction
Threesomes/moresomes/orgies/Gangbang
Oral (giving)
Anal (receiving)
Teasing
Sensible violence
Humiliation
Blackmail
Bondage
Edging (huge turn on)

All of these are "can", none are "must". I've got a huge appetite and all are negotiable. Got something you absolutely want to try? Just ask.

The NoGos

Impregnation
Scat
Vomit
Sexual Gore - characters can die but it doesn't turn me on.

The cravings

As I already mentioned - I love a good story. My main Focus lies on character interaction... so there's a lot of stories I'd like to Spin.

Asylum

Imagine a Suckerpunchesque setting. The air thick with the despair of lost souls, madness isn:t teetering on the edge, it is everywhere around you. MC might suffor from a mental disease... but what if she truly IS being abused by one of the people that ought to take care of her? She Fights her fate, Fights for her sanity. But will she escape not only the walls of the asylum but the darkness of her own mind?

This is a dark scenario. We need Manipulation. A scrupulous Staff member. I want Stockholms Syndrome here. I want the fight, fear, despair, Anger...
If you want to play this with me you should be Creative and you should Desire Twists in the story.

The Colosseum

Ancient Rome. The Emperor is a soft, incapable ruler. His Empress is the one secretly Holding Power. She's in a Position of absolute Power, while never truly being able to enjoy the fruits of her strategic work. It's the Emperor being admired for his subtle political handiwork, his tactical Skills. The Empress is finding Release from her frustrations by engaging in Roman debaucheries. One day she decides to pay the Champion at the Colosseum a visit.

She - impeccable, untouchable to a mere Slave. Him - a proud, fierce Killer. He has nothing to loose and everything to gain. Will the encounters with the empress lead to freedom, wealth and glory? Will they lead to his death?

No Male Subs please. I need a strong, active, intelligent, dominant counterpart for this story.

After sunset

The world as we know it has fallen apart. The change started slowly. Technology started to fail. At the same time Magic slowly started to wake again. Few read the signs and were able to prepare. Most were caught helpless. Creatures from ancient myths came back to life. The erlking and his Wylde Hunt haunt the lands. Witchcraft is powerful again. Monsters and Terrors are everywhere... but the good things are back as well. Elves. Portals to Otherland. Unicorns. I'd like to play this during the change. At times Technology will still work. Other times all technical Items will fail. What happens to these two strangers that survived the crash of a small airplane and are now stuck with each other? When they discover she is a witch? When they find out he has been gifted by the erlking? When they are invited to Otherland?

Oh Captain, my Captain (Horatio Hornblower fandom)

If you didn't read C.S Forrester.... we can't play. I have no specific Plot in mind for this... nor characters. Lol. Yeaaaah very specific cravings I know. I love the world. I adore Horatio. I'd love to find a niche to enter this wonderful world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom