My First Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsNeglected

Meteorite
Although I have role played before, I have now been a member here for a couple of months and today realised that up to now I have not posted my own thread. Here is my effort to change that.

As you may surmise from my nickname I am married but things are a little stale, hence why I decided to do this.

Anyone wanting to play Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars or Game of Thrones with me will be sorely disappointed. I generally enjoy Slice of Life role plays, where what we play out could conceivably happen for real, however kinky or depraved that might end up being.

Given the above it probably won't surprise you to know that scenarios involving one or both parties cheating really work for me. That includes from my side, me being blackmailed or coerced into it (well at least at first !).

I generally prefer playing the same age or younger than the man I am role playing with. Larger age gaps do seem to excite me if that works for you.

In terms of roles and scenarios, I am quite open, but knowing how I feel when I read other peoples threads which do not give any indication of what they really want to play, I will shortly set out a few ideas that I would do. Apologies if these seem a little clichéd to some of you. If you have ideas of your own that you would like to try then please pm me.

I am in the UK and I realise that I am in the vast minority, with most seemingly in the USA. Consequently I have found that playing by pm on here seems to work best, as it is not dependant upon us both being on at the same time. I will play as first or third person, I don't mind as long as we don't mix it.

In terms of kinks, this isn't happening in real life, so I will role play things I would run a million miles away from if someone genuinely wanted me to do them. Having said that there are some firm No's that I won't do:
  • Underage
  • Gore
  • Scat
  • Violence

Ok here are a few brief RP ideas that I am putting out there for your consideration. As I said it is not an exhaustive list and I will probably update it over a period. We can work on individual character traits etc together to make things work for us both.

1. A Promotion for Mr N

Mr N has applied for a promotion at work and thinks by inviting his boss round for dinner, he can get himself an advantage in the race. However when his boss gets me on my own briefly he makes it clear that I need to be nice to him for my husband to stand a chance.

What do I do ? What does he want me to do ? Do I tell hubby or keep it secret? We can work out the details if this appeals.

2. Mrs N's night out

You all know the type of evening. You are out with friends or work colleagues etc, with hubby safely tucked up at home. This gives the night out a different dynamic somehow. I drink way more than I normally would; I chat and flirt; I forget the time.

What happens next, that's up to us. Do I get more than friendly with a work colleague ? Does a stranger ask me to dance ? Do I take a taxi home in my drunk state and the driver takes advantage? Maybe something else ?

3. Good Neighbours

Old Mr Wilson has been widowed for about 6 months and Mrs N has been helping him out from time to time. A bit of shopping occasionally, cooking a meal for the freezer every so often, that sort of thing.

Mr N has to go away with work for a couple of weeks, as she tells Mr Wilson when she is dropping his shopping off.

Does Mr Wilson hatch a plan to take advantage? Is it Mrs N who wants to satisfy her needs? Do things just happen naturally ?

That's enough for now. As I say I might add more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom