Roleplayers Needed!!! (MxF, FxF, FxFuta, MxMxF, MxFxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TragicDesires

Planetoid
Hello lovelies! So great to be back and in a very smutty and horny mood! Currently looking to start some new roleplays up with creative men and women.

About Me: I am a real female! I checked this morning when I took a shower and I have a vagina still I promise! I have been roleplaying since I was 13 years old (I am in my 20s now.) I usually write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs depending on what is going on at the time. I am not a huge stickler on lengths of responses and such but I just ask you keep it on the right track and such. Now I know a lot of people have limits and are afraid of getting too crazy, luckily with me I have only one limit and that is I follow the rules of bluemoon for their age restrictions that we can play (15 and up). Everything else is free game! I love the idea of kinky and dark roleplays where we can't even promise if a character will live. I also can be either Dominant or submissive (prefer submissive). With that being said here are some pairings I have that I am currently seeking. If you see one with these **** it means I am craving and need this! Also before I go on with the pairings I want you to know my favorite scenes and kinks for roleplaying:

Rape
Abuse
Torture
Slavery
Monsterous
Demonic
Snuff
Incest (I like to be younger or older doesn't matter)
Drugged
Fantasy
Virginity

Now for the pairings:

Office setting (Boss x Secretary and such)
School setting (Teacher x Student, Principal x Student, Student x Student)
Construction worker x sexy pedestrian
Kidnapper x Victim
Daddy x Daughter
Mom x Son
Aunt x Nephew
Uncle x Niece
Grandfather x Granddaughter****
Gang x nerd girl****
Demon x Sacrifice
Human Trafficing or Slavery type scenes****

Fan Pairings:

DBZ:
Gohan x Bulma or 18
Vegeta x 18, Videl, Pan, Bulla
Trunks x Young Bulma
Evil Goku x Any Female in DBZ****

Roosterteeth:
Kidnapper x Barbra, Lindsay, or Ashley****
Grimm x Any member of team RWBY or Glenda

Celebrities (I see these are apart of slave auctions and such):
Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones)****
Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones)****
Natalie Dormer (Game of Thrones)****

Here are my thoughts! Let me know if you have ideas and such as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom