ALL the wacky, Zany Kinks - Masters need not apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Pupil

Old soul
Before you read, I roleplay via thread only. No exceptions. PMs/IMs suck and get lost easily.

I also do not play traditional Dom/sub games. I find that the majority of people pick a role and then make it the only defining trait of their character. Boring.

Literacy & Post Length
As far as my post length goes, I can write as little as a few lines to an upwards of ten paragraphs. Do I like writing ten paragraphs? No. I do it when necessary, or when my partner calls for me to retroactively react to their post. My average depends on A. How many characters I am playing and B. How much writing is necessary for the current scene. If my partner requests that I match their reasonable post length requirement of 2-3 paragraphs, that isn't an issue.

I require my partner to drive the scene forward, and if he can do that with a few sentences, fine. However, if you are not contributing to the furthering of the story or plot outside of the sex scenes, I have no interest in playing with you.

That being said, I also must be able to clearly understand your posts. If you have issues with grammar, spelling, past/future tense etc, I can't play with you either.

Smut/Plot Ratio
The game needs to be at least 30% or 40% plot for me to be able to play long term. Plot includes character development, relationship building between two characters or multiples, and story progression. If the plot percentage is lower than 30%, it will be a short term, one shot thing. I will let you know when I'm finished with the story.

What I won't do
I have no interest in doing Yuri or Yaoi. I am not into scat, vore, and extreme amounts of gore, such as missing body parts, disfiguration, etc. I also have no interest in mind control, Hypnosis or Master x Slave dynamics that are absolute.

Onward to my crazy kinks.

What I'm craving:

-The dreaded "Non Consensual Scene"
Specifically if my character is drugged, drunk, half conscious, or over powered by an individual or group of individuals

-Non Consensual Consent, otherwise known as Rape: Lite
When my character clearly wants yours, showing off her goods, placing herself in awkward positions and/or situations that tempt your character, etc.

-Egg laying
Humanoid Demon or Dragon characters would be what I prefer to impregnate my character with one or two large eggs. A++ for humanoid offspring have accelerated growth -OR- Alien/Demon Creatures spawning more demons through impregnation that also sexually stimulate my character after oviposition birth.

-Full Packaged Futanari
I want to play a futa with both male and female parts against a male character.

Other General(Weird) Kinks I have:
-Lactation
-Nipple Penetration
-Huge cocks
-Sleeping
-Age play(16+)
-Tentacle dicks
-Gang Bangs
-Violence
-Drugs
-Supernatural Entities
-Incest
-Corruption
-Molestation

And much more I don't feel like listing out because I'm a lazy fuck

Possible Pairings:

Magical Girl x Demon
Princess x Dragon
Space Bounty Hunter x Monster(s)
New Tenant x Vengeful Spirit
Gymnast x Perverted Coach
Prostitute x Cop
Futa School Girl x Bully(s)
School Girl x Student
Sexy Teacher x Horny Student(s)
Student Body President x Delinquent
Milf x Son's friend(s) (+Son if desired)
Sister x Brother
Babysitter x Teenager
Drug addict x Counselor
Celebrity x Stalker
Rich Girl x Tutor
Smart Girl x Teacher

...Will add more when I think them up

Reserved for future, smutty plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom