New and lookin' for some partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

You guys can call me Mistress and I am a 21 year old girl.

There is something that I want to stress before you read the rest of this thread: If you are looking for someone who will play out your sexual fantasies and ONLY your sexual fantasies, know that already, I am not interested. I am looking for a roleplay that holds more depth than any kind of physical attraction. Though, I do like writing sexual encounters in roleplays a lot. It gets really fucking boring, especially with the amount of people PMing me about their sexual fantasies and nothing about an actual plot with depth and romance.

So, back to the real reason I've joined this site:

Despite my age, I've been roleplaying for almost ten years on various sites and I'd like to think that I'm some sort of literate. I didn't get 90's in 3 different English classes for nothing.

Enough about me though, lets talk about roleplaying. I am looking for someone who is literate, descriptive and romantic.

I am a hopeless romantic and anything with any kind of sensual romance has me just trapped.

I love a good story, and someone who can bring different ideas to the table on how we can make the plot more interesting.

I can roleplay here(Private messages) or I can give you my personal email. ^_^

Pm me if you're interested! Below are just some pairings that I'd be into. These will change every once in a while.

Single girl x Married man
Sex addict x Therapist

Queen x General of the army
Queen x Prisoner of war
King x Warrior girl

Detective x Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom