Snuffer's request thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuffer

Meteorite
Hi, I just joined and am looking for some more plot based ideas along with some just plain old naughty ideas.

My first idea, and one as my namesake, involves snuff. I am really into having my characters snuffed out, whether I play a butchered harem member for a demented king, or a town overrun by bandits, I'm really into snuff. My current idea goes like this
A bit more sci fi route, one day a virtual reality is invented. the people think that it can be of real use, however there are always dark sides when it comes to technology. One such virtual reality game allows players to do anything they want. I would play a girl who gets trapped in the game by a couple guys. they torment her, torture her, and snuff out her character only for her to re spawn. Her brain is so overloaded by the end of it that she goes to the real life people that played the characters, begging them for more.

There was a prophecy that one day there would be a hero to free the world from the dark lord, and he knows it. One day, he invades the home of the one day to be hero, taking the child under his control and training her to be his loyal and faithful dark knight. she serves him loyally and faithfully, till one day she is terminating a rebel for them, and is told of her origin. Will she go on serving the dark lord as his servant, or will she fight against him

The people of the town revolt against their strong and tyranical leader. They overrun the palace, killing off the king and the guards, and freeing themselves from the rule. However, this only brings out a bad end as the bandits over run the now powerless town and enslave it for themselves.

The world is filled with super heroes, super powered beings and people with skills. One day, a girl is attacked, stabbed by a robber with a knife and discovers that she has an incredible healing power. The doctor working on her, a black market people and body part seller, sees his opportunity and puts the girl to sleep. when she awakens, she finds herself no longer even in the same country, but now the property of a mob along with a number of other girls.

The magical girls chosen to save the world fail, overpowered by the dark forces army. they are forced to watch as the dark lord and the one who betrayed them overthrow humanity and destroy the world, burning down the world. this is not the end though. the dark force will use the magical girls who had been chosen to defeat him, as nothing more than breeding stock to build his new demonic empire

One day, my character wakes up to discover she has mind reading powers. she thinks this is cool, but when she gets on the bus she finds that she is unable to stop reading everyone's minds. the next thing she knows, she's stuck in the school reading eveyone's minds, till finally she runs into a boy, a rebellious bad boy who, when he's around, is the only voice she can hear, not even her own.

The adventurer thinks she's everything because of how strong she is. she can defeat any monster with the simplest of blows, but one day, she notices that the monsters she's been hunting and killing have enormous cocks. wanting to satisfy an itch, she decides to mate with the monster once she has it tied and bound, but soon enough she looses to the monster's cock, unable to live without it and losing herself and her light to the beast.

The hero and his women are known far and wide. The thing though, is that the hero is a virgin. He's a tiny little virgin. He's attacked by a group of bandits, ones who don't want him, but his women. They'll show these girls a real cock and how to serve one.

A group of girls and their male friend get together one night to summon a demon to grant their wishes. The demon is not about to grant their wishes though, as he invades the boy's body and takes it over. From there, he uses the boy's body to fuck all the friends into submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom