The cravings of a fox. (FxM)(YIM,PM,EMAIL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxthefox87

Meteorite
Hey there, and welcome to my request thread.

I’ve been lurking for a little while now, and I think I have an idea of how I want to do this. Instead of posting a long drawn out list of the things that I enjoy, I think I’d rather hone in on something a little more specific. I’ll edit this whenever what I’m craving changes, but for now I’ll keep it simple. I’ll give you a general idea, some kinks I’d expect in this, and if you’re interested then you can PM. If not, then keep on scrolling, and I wish you all the best in your Bluemoon RP experiences.

-The Warlord’s Prize-
Abigail is a staff member working on behalf of a US Ambassador that’s been sent to Liberia as part of a good will mission. When she and her co-workers arrive, they meet with the Liberian Government and have a seemingly successful summit; but things go awry when an African Militia group attacks, and in the violence that ensues the Ambassador and most of his staff are murdered. Only Abigail is fortunate enough to survive the attack, but she is taken captive by the Militia, and later presented to their Warlord, Andre “The Butcher” Okonjo. Known for his hatred of the west and white people in general, Okonjo takes the beautiful woman as his prisoner; and over the course of the few following weeks he rapes, tortures, and eventually breaks her down into a loyal slave.
My role: Abigail Chase Your role: Andre “The Butcher” Okonjo Additional roles: Varying NPCs
Mandatory kinks: Interracial, Rape, Sexual Torture, Humiliation, Degradation, Violent Abuse, Raceplay
Optional kinks: Bestiality, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Watersports, Snuff

-Poor Cassy-
Cassy is a High School sophomore, and something of a loner. Having had trouble making friends, she keeps mostly to herself while outside of the home. Though things at home aren’t better, as she’s under the constant harassment of her radical Christian mother. Things turn truly horrible in Cassy’s life when she’s jumped by a group of popular kids from her school, some of whom decide to take advantage of her sexually afterward. Scared of the social damage that it’d cause, she refuses to report her rape to the Police. Though later on she’s horrified to discover that her attackers have spread rumors that she’d asked for it; that she was a real perverted freak. She can sense the accusing glances of her classmates, and later when a male student aggressively approaches her for sex, she finds herself resisting less. Thus her downward spiral into a reluctant and self-loathing whore begins.
My role: Cassy Schmidt Your role: Various people who take advantage of her. Additional roles: n/a
Mandatory kinks: Rape, Humiliation, Degradation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism
Optional kinks: Bestiality, Watersports, Prostitution, Druguse, Snuff

So yeah, those are two particular plots that I have in mind. Please PM me if you’re interested in either of these RPs.

roxthefox87 said:
Hey there, and welcome to my request thread.

I’ve been lurking for a little while now, and I think I have an idea of how I want to do this. Instead of posting a long drawn out list of the things that I enjoy, I think I’d rather hone in on something a little more specific. I’ll edit this whenever what I’m craving changes, but for now I’ll keep it simple. I’ll give you a general idea, some kinks I’d expect in this, and if you’re interested then you can PM. If not, then keep on scrolling, and I wish you all the best in your Bluemoon RP experiences.

-The Warlord’s Prize-
Abigail is a staff member working on behalf of a US Ambassador that’s been sent to Liberia as part of a good will mission. When she and her co-workers arrive, they meet with the Liberian Government and have a seemingly successful summit; but things go awry when an African Militia group attacks, and in the violence that ensues the Ambassador and most of his staff are murdered. Only Abigail is fortunate enough to survive the attack, but she is taken captive by the Militia, and later presented to their Warlord, Andre “The Butcher” Okonjo. Known for his hatred of the west and white people in general, Okonjo takes the beautiful woman as his prisoner; and over the course of the few following weeks he rapes, tortures, and eventually breaks her down into a loyal slave.
My role: Abigail Chase Your role: Andre “The Butcher” Okonjo Additional roles: Varying NPCs
Mandatory kinks: Interracial, Rape, Sexual Torture, Humiliation, Degradation, Violent Abuse, Raceplay
Optional kinks: Bestiality, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Watersports, Snuff

-Poor Cassy-
Cassy is a High School sophomore, and something of a loner. Having had trouble making friends, she keeps mostly to herself while outside of the home. Though things at home aren’t better, as she’s under the constant harassment of her radical Christian mother. Things turn truly horrible in Cassy’s life when she’s jumped by a group of popular kids from her school, some of whom decide to take advantage of her sexually afterward. Scared of the social damage that it’d cause, she refuses to report her rape to the Police. Though later on she’s horrified to discover that her attackers have spread rumors that she’d asked for it; that she was a real perverted freak. She can sense the accusing glances of her classmates, and later when a male student aggressively approaches her for sex, she finds herself resisting less. Thus her downward spiral into a reluctant and self-loathing whore begins.
My role: Cassy Schmidt Your role: Various people who take advantage of her. Additional roles: n/a
Mandatory kinks: Rape, Humiliation, Degradation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism
Optional kinks: Bestiality, Watersports, Prostitution, Druguse, Snuff

So yeah, those are two particular plots that I have in mind. Please PM me if you’re interested in either of these RPs.
Andre walked erect into the government offices tho after the battle it was hard to believe the buildings previous use. It was a brutal tactic he bestowed to his followers that they should wreck and destroy anything that looked or even felt western. He wanted to bring 'his' country and its people back to their roots.
His troops including women had gathered what survivors there were, then men knew that they would probably be killed, the women knew that they would be taken and given to the men for either forced labor, breeding or worse as sex slaves to them.
He paused when he saw the white woman and looked at her beauty and his eyes gazed longer at her body.
"You" He pointed at abigail, "what were you doing here?" He turned to stand facing Abigail straight on towering over her even the dirt and dust covering her did not hide her looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom