[Seeking Male] Plenty of Plots and Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayward Thoughts

Meteorite
Just gonna make this pretty simple. I'm searching for a partner in crime to do some writing with.

♤ I am a female, my preference is to play female characters

♤ We all should be over 18 here, but just in case, please don't PM me if you're underage. That's fuckin weird.

♤ I love, love, love angst and grit and I don't mind sex/violence/drug use/etc. I am also a lover of cliche roleplays. Can't help it. I'm cheesy. *shrug*

♤ All roleplays must have some form of romance involved, otherwise, I won't be interested in keeping it up. :/

♤ I am ditch friendly. I understand life screws us all. I won't blow up your messages and I appreciate it if you don't either. If you do, I won't respond, no matter how many emails or messages you send me. Sorry.

♤ I will RP in threads, PMs(preference) and email(preferably gmail)only.

♤ I love visuals, so character profiles are a must. Howver, they don't need to be full profiles. It's kind of pointless. So even just a picture of your character is cool with me. I use real face claims AND anime pictures, so you decide what you like best.

♤ Please, no one liners. I may be a lazy writer, but I will never give you one line. I will always respond with 1-7 paragraphs, maybe even more. Quality over quantity.

♤ I will only do mxf and m//. Fxf is difficult for me. I don't know why, but I always seem to just kill the mood.

Pairings
Prostitute x Hopeless Romantic/Frequent Visitor ◇
Pirate x Kidnapped Princess ◇
Kidnapper x Kidnapee ◇
Ex Girlfriend x Ex Boyfriend
Arranged Marriage
Assassin x Target ◇
Boss x Intern ◇
Boss x Employee ◇
Master x Slave
Noble x peasent
Teacher x Student ◇
Model x Photographer ◇
King x Village Girl ◇
Human Princess x Demon King
Maid x Prince
Human Sacrifice x Village God
Samurai x Geisha/runaway ◇
Princess x Guard ◇
Goddess x Mortal ◇
Band Member x Fan
Girl pretending to be a boy x Boy ◇
Best Friend x Best friend's sister ◇
Victim x Serial Killer
Mobster/Boss's Daughter ◇
Witch/Knight ◇
Club Owner/Dancer
Pirate/Mermaid ◇

Plots
-(A) has two sides..After coming home from war, he was severely traumatized. He seemed fine to all his friends, but when they threw him a welcome home party, some things set him off into a killing frenzy. He left all his friends dead. All. Except. One.
(B) knows (A)'s two sides. She's aware of how much (A) is hurting when he's not set off. She knows how gentle, kind and caring he can be, but she's also fearful of his other side. She knows at any moment, he could snap and she'll be the last of her friends to die.
(A) has been in love with (B) for years. That was the only reason he couldn't kill her at the party. (A) wants (B) to love him back, but doesn't know how to get through to her through her fear. The day of the party, he kidnaps (B), running off to be alone with her.
Will the time (B) spend with (A) end up in her love, or her death?

-Muse A and Muse B are on a flight to a far away island, for a destination wedding. Muse A is about to be married to Muse B’s best friend. The bride and groom-to-be are on separate flights, due to Muse A wanting to adhere to the tradition of not seeing the bride before the ceremony. Muse A is seated in first class with Muse B and her maid of honor; the maid of honor is fast asleep. The rest of the wedding party is flying coach. Muse A and Muse B stay awake for the majority of the flight’s duration, reflecting on shared memories, and flirting with an attraction that’s been buried for the sake of both of their relationships with the groom-to-be. Spurred on by liquid courage, Muse A propositions Muse B for a one time , get-it-out-of-our-systems fling several thousand feet in the air. It’s their last chance to see what it’d be like to be lovers. Will Muse B take it? Will there be a wedding?

-When a friend who’s fallen ill calls and asks that Muse A cover for them at work, Muse A agrees to fill in as maid for the day. Muse B, the homeowner, finds Muse A preparing dinner in the kitchen. Without so much as a greeting, Muse B steps behind Muse A and begins to remove Muse A’s uniform. Apparently, Muse A’s friend forgot to mention the little arrangment they have with Muse B.

-Muse A has just gotten out of prison after serving a [insert span of time] long sentence. Muse B is their significant other who’s been faithful to them for all this time, religiously writing letters and taking their collect calls since distance wouldn’t permit face-to-face visits. When Muse A takes their first step out of the penitentiary walls as a free person, Muse B is there waiting with open arms. Muse A has a lot of pent up tension to release after all that time away and Muse B is more than willing to bear the brunt of it.
Bonus points if Muse A went away for a crime they committed to protect Muse B.

-Character A has noticed how sexy their kid’s babysitter (Character B) is and decides to make a move one night when Character B needs a ride home.

-An enthusiastic professor shows a prospective student around campus and will go to any length to make sure they pick that college in the fall.

Kinks
Anal sex [/u]
Being bitten
Choking
Double penetration
Erotic dance
Eye contact restrictions
Forced nudity (private)
Forced servitude
Housework (doing)
Ice Cubes
Licking (non-sexual)