Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stimulating The Open Roleplay Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
It seems to me that Open Roleplay is the smallest and least active forum on BM. With our forums small size, it is unlike Gaiaonline and it is difficult/awkward to jump into an active roleplay, and making a new thread with very small response is discouraging to the orignal poster. My suggestion is to start event planning on Open Roleplay.

Examples:

The next major holiday would be Halloween, so maybe plan a Halloween party on a certain time and date.

Have a reoccuring weekly event on a certain time and date

That actually sounds fun Shovel. I might post in something along those lines.

^.^ I thought it might. I think it would be really fun to have a Halloween Party...or maybe a weekly night at a bar we can all hang out at.

I kinda feel like Open Roleplay is a bit of a waste at the moment, but with some planned events I think it could turn into something amazing. :3

I feel the same way. I read through a lot in there and it seems really dead.

I was plotting to post up a thread and see where it would go, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to have.

I think a thread open on a Friday night or something to do something like a weekend kinda thing would be a nice idea. Holiday parties are a neat idea, too.

I actually have a Idea that I think would work well plugged into the Open RP forum. Though I'm not saying it here, since I don't want anyone stealing it.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8074&p=260992#p260992">viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8074&p=260992#p260992</a><!-- l -->

Could use a little work, but i'm braindead at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom