Role play searching F x M / F x F

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarlingDreams

Meteorite
Hello and thank you for checking out my thread. While this account is new, I'm not new to Blue Moon or role playing. I've been role playing for 10+ years, and look forward to creating new stories. I took a break but I'm back and ready to have fun.

About Me:
Female, working mostly weekends with the sort of job I have so replies then will be sparse if non-existent. I role play in the third person and have a grasp of spell check, so I hope that you will as well. I consider myself more of a switch, not dom or sub. I also generally use anime style pictures for my character, so if that's an issue, I'm sorry in advance but I won't change.
ALSO: I have a part time job as a PSO/Phone Actress. That means I'm not going to want to do Family Fun role plays or high school based ones, because I get paid to do those and I'm looking for fun.

What I won't role play:
Bland vanilla sex
Snuff
Vomit / Scat
Incest, modern setting. Boring typical stuff.
High school settings. Some exceptions apply.

My Favorite Kinks:
Twins (In a historical setting, yess) :heart::heart:
Lots of cum to enjoy
Risk of Pregnancy

Pairings I would like to play (Original) My roles are on the left. All of these would be with a fantasy or historical background:
Dancer (Fantasy style) x Customer / Royalty
Royalty x Royalty
Harem member x Royalty / Forbidden love
Prostitute x Customer
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human

Fandoms I'm willing to play in:
PLEASE NOTE: If you want to do an OC with an established character, I don't do that. You must do an established character with me. I do have OCs but prefer to play them with OCs.

Hunger Games
Harry Potter
Final Fantasy VII

More to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom