Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime Nebraskacon meet up?

banthefoxsin

Planetoid
Hey there everyone. I don't mean to be weird or anything. But, I am tired of going to anime Conventions with just my short list of friends. And to be honest, they usually abandon me early in the crowd of people, so I tend to just be at the convention with me and my twin brother. I am in the mood for my next convention to be shared with some one special! It doesn't matter to me if we become just friends in the end or something more. I repeat, It doesn't matter, I am not looking for sex or anything weird. I just want to have a friendly Convention date with a girl to cosplay and have fun with. So I am making this thread a few months in advanced of Nebraskacon. And am Looking to see if there is any one on Blue Moon within the Omaha Nebraska area, going to Anime Nebraskon or at Anime midwest that would like to meet up and hit the convention with me. Consider it like a fun, nerdy blind date with a nice guy. ^^ . Conversely, if there are a lot of people, men or women, around here making it to the con. We can make a fun little group to Plan a lot of the same things. XD

None the less, the main purpose of this post, is to hopefully find my self a girl for that convention Week end when it comes around. Some one to go see cool events with, game with in the game room and rave with when the night's end. I am just looking to make a friend, have an honest social connection with some one. And if we become something more, then nice, XD . I do have preferences, and being pretty is a plus. But with what I am really looking for in mind, I think it should be something that is not really important. So mainly I want to converse with any one interested, exchange a few images with each other to know what we look like. And if we feel comfortable, have a blind date and see if we like each other.

I know that I could just use Creigslist, but I don't trust that. It's filled with scams and little bot's, with Bluemoon I know I am speaking with a like minded and real person. I don't know if this Post is appropriate, and apologize if it is not. But will clarify I am not doing any kind of scam, looking for money or trying to get a 'hook' up. And I am not looking to take advantage of anyone either. Just hoping to find a like minded girl, as in some one on here willing to go on a random date for their convention, so they don't feel like the only one who's single. :p Lol. I have been to only a few conventions, But it just feels like it would be so much more fun when your not single. So if this is inappropriate I am really sorry and will delete this asap. I am just a nerd looking for a new kind of Con adventure. Something with a little more romance, along with the fun. In fact, as I wrote this, I am in the hotel room at Anime Midwest, after my friends sort of ran off to do their own thing as usual. Lol, it's fair, we all just have different interests. But it is this time that I realized, I really just need to find some one special for Nebraskon.

Anime Midwest is over. Edited the first post to sort of reflect that. But I am still in Chicago at the Hotel/convention center if any one is still around and wants to say hi! I would be the dweeb in a Punisher shirt with a Luffy straw hat :p Ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom