Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Willing to GM solo games [Pathfinder-ish]

Outside-the-Box Jellyfish

Banned
Banished
Soooo against my better judgement I'm going to make one of these.
I'm pretty picky and fickle (pickle?) and it's rare for me to find someone I really jive with, but I figure I know enough now that I can be specific about what I'm looking for and what I can offer.

No offense if I think we won't get along, I've tried stuff like this before and it hasn't gone well. Doesn't mean I think you're not a cool person, just that you're not what I'm looking for.
I imagine I'll only have time to do one of these, so I'll just have to see what I get.

So part one. My stipulations.
These are the absolute musts. i.e. I need these or things won't work out, and they're a major part of why other RPs I've done like this have failed, either because my partner got bored and left, or I got exhausted and had to quit.

1). I don't want something totally dominated by sex scenes or particular kinks. I want the story, characters, and the exploration to be first, with any sexual content to be secondary. I mean this. I've had people who said "oh yeah, i want more" but didn't really and it's like... sigh.

I say this just to save you the trouble of getting into this with me then finding out it's not going to be what you wanted, y'know?

That said, I always like sexual themes and expression, I just find it mind-numbing when the story just strings from one sex scene to the other and the sex scenes drag out incredibly long. Or when it all comes back to a particular kink that I don't find really engaging.

So yeah, only ask me about this if you really want something more and you wouldn't get disappointed if it's light on the sex.

2). No submissive characters. This is just a huge problem. Mainly because it always translates to passive characters, and seems to correlate to passive players. I don't want someone who meanders around and just expects their character to get seduced or raped. I want players and characters who are proactive, maybe even aggressive, and has goals they're trying to achieve.

3). Don't expect me to just be a television that entertains you. Don't be super demanding. I'm a person, I have things I want. Be willing to work with me. I saw a post elsewhere that was ridiculous, that was basically the player saying "I'll tell you basically what I want and you'll run it for me". That's ludicrous. I want to make something that we both can enjoy, even if your character is the protagonist and I'm handling the rest of it.

4). Serious/mature players only. I get this is relative, and like hey I'm not against a bit of levity, it's great in fact, but I don't want things that are stupid. I don't want crap like mind flayers with penises for tentacles. I don't want puerile, stupid, ridiculous sociopath characters. Just... no.

5). This is more of a general preference, but I tend to be more interesting in roleplaying with female characters, and roleplaying as female characters [women with penises included, if you like that]. So if you as a player want to play a male character, I won't really be interested.
I'm down with it if you only want sex scenes featuring female characters, or even a world with no men in it, I could do that. If you want to play a straight woman, I'll be rather less interested. But if it's more 50/50, that's cool too.

{Also, please be willing to chat with me a bit OOC. 'Tis really nice to make actual friends when rolepaying}

So all that ugly demanding stuff out of the way... what do I have to offer you as a GM?

Well, first, I'm very open to anything. I'm that GM that will let you play just about anything you want. That level 30 gestalt barbarian/wizard that dual wields godslaying vorpal swords?
If you pass the above and we get along, I see no reason why not.
Even if you prefer more low-key ideas but just wanted to use some weird class that no other GM is open too, I'll let you do it. Especially since this is a solo game, balance isn't an issue.

I prefer to be pretty light on rules, and like to minimize the dice rolls as much as possible... so flexibility regarding this is preferred... but I think for most people who play Pathfinder and like to put the story and characters first, that's probably a plus.

I'm flexible in terms of story, but the things I like are either intrigue, or the exploration of fantastical environments. A sense of wonder. Some true adventures, quests, that sort of thing. So if those are also something you like in fantasy, we'll get along pretty great.

So if you get all that and might still be interested, send me a PM, and we'll talk about it.

I am suitable to all your musts and tend to play interesting male leads looking for adventure. Must the system you use be Pathfinder? I know several others that are made just for one player and 1 GM.

I'm fine with your musts, and I enjoy Pathfinder. Probably something in the Pathfinder game world, probably to do with Calistria.

Back
Top Bottom