Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] Adventures & Dragon & Monster & .... Lust?

Kolren

Planetoid
Hello. Recently I've started a RP with Solai that takes place in an vast High Fantasy world. I really liked how the basic idea turned out, and whated to expand it to maybe even make some group RPs with it. Whatever is already finished about the world can be find in my first post in the RP thread, more specificaly, this part.

"The world wasn't the same anymore, not since she wake up. From times unknown, a dragoness whose name still strikes fear in the hearts of anyone that listens to it: Algoroza. The same creature that led the armies of the dragons in their conquest of the other races. A being so powerful and cunning that not even armies formed by entire races could match in field, and that not even the gods could kill, only managing to send it to hibernation. In her sleep the dragons species scattered, going back to their individual natures in their dens on the far regions of the lands.
In the sleep of the dragoness, the world worked to get back on it's feet. The high elves worked hard to restore whatever they could from their knowledge. The dark elves retreaded back to the shadowy forests, not wanting to become easy targets for the races that still saw them as threats. The dwarves were completely annihilated by the dragons, being extinct, so a few group of people started to work in learning the secrets for their stonework. The feral races started to reform their tribes, going back to take care of the wilds they once walked upon. And the humans did what they do best, invented new ways of doing things and expanded. After generations of hard work the world seemed to be in track again, not like before, but better than the trashy state it was after the Dragon Wars. But once again, the evil that wants to conquer all things awakened.
With the new awakening of Algoroza the world was hit by a big magic wave released by the dragoness. Changing her plans, she wasn't just going to form a dragon army to conquer the world. This time she would use the own inhabitants of the land as her paws. The magic should make those hit by it loose all intellect and turn in vicious beasts that would follow the dragoness commands to the letter. But Algoroza made one mistake. She forgot a dragon, after a long time asleep, would need to lay eggs upon awakening. Put it simply, she was in heat. This altered the magic and made those affected by it not become beasts nor lose their intellect. But to gain a tremendous increase in their lust.
The magic first affected small creatures, but quickly spread to the more advanced races. Mages worked hard to find a way to revert the spell, but couldn't do better than just suppress it's effects. Now days all civilized regions have buildings were people can get themselves clean of part of the magic effects, now called Dragon's Lust, for free, but more far off regions have succumbed to it's effects. The good side of this was that Algoroza was affected by the magic more than anyone, and now dwells on her nest most of the time, trying to quell her uncontrollable lust."

I'm looking to expand the world a little. First order of business would give it a name (which I have no idea what to be, lol) And them try to create more solid cultures for the races and people of the land. Any ideas and suggestions would be welcome. And by lust, I don't mean heavy graded rape in the scenery, but things on the level fo Monster Girl Quest. But that's a talk for plot, not world building. Hope to hear you guys ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom