Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of the Victors, Fantasy Brothel/Slavery/Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
The war had not been going well. For the humans, the war had seen the destruction of their once mighty kingdoms. Many dwarves retreated below ground to the Deep Khars. The Elves fled into the wilderness, their own kingdoms in danger as well. Meanwhile, the monsterous races are flourishing.

Goblin warbands roam the land as Orc warlods and Giant Kings fight over the broken remains of the destroyed remnants of the more civilized peoples. One such city, Layrendel, was once a capital for one of the human kingdoms, the nation of Teldara. Now a conquered ruin, it's people are slaves to the monsters who hold it. Currently, the city is run by an orc warlord, and those orcs and mercenaries loyal to him openly patrol the cities.

One inn and tavern, the Glorious Victory, stood the siege and became a brothel. Here many slaves find a home, working the tavern and being used by the patrons. Some (un)lucky slaves are sold if the price is right. Some freed humanoids find work here as well.

The Victory is a three story building. The first story is mostly a bar, with a small kitchen and a large open area with tables for dinning, gambling. The second story is mostly rooms, small cramped quarters for the slaves to sleep and slightly larger rooms for customers to use. The basement is a wine celler and more, exotic area. For higher paying clientele and very naughty slaves only.

Samuel Wolf was behind the bar so far it was a dead morning, so unlike this place, it was normal filled with the screams of men and women being pleasured, or beaten sometimes both, or the endless chatter of the crowd. But he simply shrugged the thought away and did the cliché cleaning a glass with a towl thing bartenders did.

"Wow a dull start to a dull morning, I hope it livens up in here." He said with a slightly Irish accent though alot of customers found it annoying and he did his best to hid it with them around. To stretch a little he shuffled his wings and his tail slid around a bit stretching if you will and he smiled, even though he was a slave he didn't mind he has been here three years now and its home, albeit a crazy sex filled drunken moron filled home but home none the less and he set the last glass down and was ready for business to start.

The tavern door would open though it seemed the patorn in question had to switch into his human form to get into the door since it had still not been height for creatures like him. The human form was a young man with blonde hair a scar across his right eye, he was muscular and carried a six pack he stretched him human form. The tavern seemed dead right now which was good it meant he could move around in his human form for a while. He streched one more time before he heard the sounds of other monsters so he returned to his 9 foot tall bloodwolf form and began to seek out one of the female slaves before someone else took them.

Silk idly swept the tavern floor. It was already fairly clean, as she'd been up and working for at least a couple hours now, but at the moment there didn't seem to be much else to do. The young half-demon girl had recently been taken to the Victory as a slave, and her duties, at least in theory, mostly consisted of cleaning and helping with odd jobs around the tavern. But in reality, like nearly all of the slave girls in the city, she was brought here solely for the pleasure of the tavern's monstrous patrons.

Silk was an unusual looking girl, with very pale skin, striking green eyes, and fire-red hair, and a long, slender tail that swished energetically when she was excited, or coiled around her leg when she was scared. She was a little over five feet tall and very pretty, in a dark, exotic sort of way. Her body was significantly warmer than a human's, constantly radiating a gentle heat, and she found it more comfortable to wear as little as possible. Her body was hugged by a tight, blood-red leotard, and covered by little else. She hummed quietly to herself, shifting her hips and swishing her tail as she swept to the rhythm of some song.

Batik shuddered and clung to the cloak she kept wrapped around her body by day. She'd woven it from some strange and inferior material in a land far from this one. Those she encountered called it silk and said it was beautiful, but Batik recalled the garments she'd worn as one of The Gentry. Robes made from spider-silk and dew, elegant clothes made of petals and the light of the sun or of shadow and starlight. Mortal garments...they were nothing like what she'd known, but this land was too dangerous to reveal what she really was. The inn would be safe enough, she needed to rest, her wings were tired, she could sing at the inn, blend in and wait out the night in peace until she was rested and could leave this cursed land.

She slipped inside behind a large beast and silently moved away from him quickly, lest he catch a whiff of what she was hiding. She went to the bar and lowered her hood so she could speak to the bartender. "Water please...and...I would ask if I might be able to sing here today, pay you with what I earn for a room to spend the night." she offered, holding out her delicate hands in a supplicating gesture. She had only a few coins and did not know their worth...or if they would be accepted but she could offer them if he rejected her payment of song and entertainment.

Bloodwing eyes locked onto the young girl swiping the floor so he walked up to her and smirked as he inspected the fine looking specimen infront of his so he reach down and tapped her shoulder as he said "You look like a mighty fine specimen, I wonder have you even felt the shaft of a bloodwolf before? Why don't you try it before I take you up into a room for a good time?

Gloria was waiting. The night was still young and most of the usual louts weren't even slightly trashed. The pink haired woman worked the taven, as both a medic and other services. She was wearing a loose fitting white robe covering most of her body except her slender legs. She was sitting at a corner table trying to master the perfect shuffle with a fancy deck of cards.

Erik walked up to the tavern, shivering at what he would have to do, he walked inside, and started looking for someone who worked there.

Samuel looked at the woman and then at the coins though he didn't know there worth he did know they were made of rare metal o he took the small gold coin and left the rest befor going and coming back with a glass full of water

"If ya sing for this drunken lot I'll let ya stay the night for free and you can keep your earnings" he said his IWhen accent loosing through a bit dispute his attempts to hide it his dail moving side to side befor he ran off to full fill another order

"Whenever your ready go through your door and follow the hall to a small room pick out an outfit or wear what you got all the same to me but be ready to sing

Samuel Wolf said:
Samuel looked at the woman and then at the coins though he didn't know there worth he did know they were made of rare metal o he took the small gold coin and left the rest befor going and coming back with a glass full of water

"If ya sing for this drunken lot I'll let ya stay the night for free and you can keep your earnings" he said his IWhen accent loosing through a bit dispute his attempts to hide it his dail moving side to side befor he ran off to full fill another order

"Whenever your ready go through your door and follow the hall to a small room pick out an outfit or wear what you got all the same to me but be ready to sing

Batik released a thankful sigh and smiled as the bartender so graciously accepted her offer. He took a single golden coin but she would not begrudge him from doing so. She thankfully took the glass and sipped from it slowly before she remembered and fidgeted in her seat as she said, "I am most grateful to you. When the sun sets I will retire, I have come ahead of my brother who is a musician of no small talent. We can happily share quarters and he shall play for you to earn his own stay, if you would allow. I would be thankful." she told him, bowing her head slightly in thanks.

She finished off her glass of water and clung to her cloak before she nodded to him and stood to find her room. She slid into it quickly, nervous still despite herself. She glanced around to ensure she was alone before she dropped her cloak and stretched out her gossamer wings with a relieved sigh, her dress of tattered flowers a mere shadow of what it used to be but still clinging to her form far better than any human garment. She pulled it free gingerly and set it aside, her sparkling skin catching the light as she reached for a human-made dress to wear and hide her fae features.

Olivia worked as a room keeper for the Victory. The small brunette didn't look it, especially with her linen dress and petite figure but she wasn't a force to be reckoned with or to be reckoned by. She stood at a mere 5 foot 4 inches with a weight of about one-hundred and ten pounds. Her clean hands definitely weren't very threatening, and even the look on her freckled face wasn't even every off putting. In fact she smiled often, but just not in this place. She hated this place. She worked, cleaning the bed chambers of guests and slaves alike. It was a nasty business and she was often mistaken for one of the hired girls. An assumption she didn't like very well, especially when certain clients get too handsy.

She could take care of herself, but she was employed by the same person who enslaved the other girls no less. That in turn, lead to some times where the owner would introduce special guests to her in which she had to cater to their rooms in more ways than just being there to clean.

Her green eyes shimmered in the candle light as she passed through the bar area. She was headed to grab some lunch. There were a few figures loitering around the room and she thought how strange it was that people were here so early.
"Hey." Olivia passed a small wave to the bartender Samuel, leisurely making her way to the kitchen.

Gloria noticed another employee of the tavern, Olivia. Like Gloria, she wasn't a fan of the current situation but she was determined to make the best of it.
"Oh, hey Olivia! I've been working on a new card trick. I'll have to show it to you when you've got a few minutes."

newagefrankenstein said:
Samuel Wolf said:

Batik released a thankful sigh and smiled as the bartender so graciously accepted her offer. He took a single golden coin but she would not begrudge him from doing so. She thankfully took the glass and sipped from it slowly before she remembered and fidgeted in her seat as she said, "I am most grateful to you. When the sun sets I will retire, I have come ahead of my brother who is a musician of no small talent. We can happily share quarters and he shall play for you to earn his own stay, if you would allow. I would be thankful." she told him, bowing her head slightly in thanks.

She finished off her glass of water and clung to her cloak before she nodded to him and stood to find her room. She slid into it quickly, nervous still despite herself. She glanced around to ensure she was alone before she dropped her cloak and stretched out her gossamer wings with a relieved sigh, her dress of tattered flowers a mere shadow of what it used to be but still clinging to her form far better than any human garment. She pulled it free gingerly and set it aside, her sparkling skin catching the light as she reached for a human-made dress to wear and hide her fae features.

[/quote]
Posted by Dreamless Reality - Today 02:05 PM
Olivia worked as a room keeper for the Victory. The small brunette didn't look it, especially with her linen dress and petite figure but she wasn't a force to be reckoned with or to be reckoned by. She stood at a mere 5 foot 4 inches with a weight of about one-hundred and ten pounds. Her clean hands definitely weren't very threatening, and even the look on her freckled face wasn't even every off putting. In fact she smiled often, but just not in this place. She hated this place. She worked, cleaning the bed chambers of guests and slaves alike. It was a nasty business and she was often mistaken for one of the hired girls. An assumption she didn't like very well, especially when certain clients get too handsy.

She could take care of herself, but she was employed by the same person who enslaved the other girls no less. That in turn, lead to some times where the owner would introduce special guests to her in which she had to cater to their rooms in more ways than just being there to clean.

Her green eyes shimmered in the candle light as she passed through the bar area. She was headed to grab some lunch. There were a few figures loitering around the room and she thought how strange it was that people were here so early.
"Hey." Olivia passed a small wave to the bartender Samuel, leisurely making her way to the kitchen.
[/quote]

Samuel nodded about the girls brother and said he would send for her when he arrived and waved back at Olivia as she passed and said

'hey if your heading to the kitchen could you snag me a bread role or something? I haven't made it that way yet and it looks like we will be busy, also I know it's a pain on your part cleaning the rooms so if you want you an skip mine today it's not dirty really.

Silk turned around to face the dark, towering bloodwolf, and her eyes went wide with awe and terror. The beast was huge, bigger even than the orcs and ogres and such that often came into the tavern, and Silk had never seen anything quite like him. "Oh... thank you, sir", she said quietly, acknowledging his compliment. "I... I've never even heard of a bloodwolf before..." She held her broom with both hands for comfort, and tried not to look too intimidated.
"But I, um, I'm afraid I have quite a lot of sweeping to do... A- Are you sure one of the other girls wouldn't be better for you?" Silk knew that it would be a very, very bad idea to make this man angry, but at the same time, the thought of having to pleasure such a large monster frightened her.

Batik returned to the tavern after she had changed, the dress she'd chosen was simple. A peasant's dress, a deep blue with long bell-sleeves. She appeared small in it, the heavy material hanging off her shoulders and exposing the top crest of her breasts, but it was the only thing she could think of that looked like she may be able to hide her wings as a cloak against. She kept them still, draped to her back like a cape pinned to the back of the dress. She carried out a slim silver harp, lilies and flowers curling up from the base. One of the few things she'd taken from the fae realm before her exile.

She found a seat in a corner by the door, set down a small collection pan at her feet and settled upon the chair. She strummed her harp, feeling her nervousness leave her as she began to sing. Her voice was light, as sweet as the sound of silver bells, or the trickle of starlight over a stream. Her fingers plucked at the harp elegantly and her eyes were misty as she sang lightly about rolling hills and sweeping valleys far away.

Bloodwing watched her as he could smell her fear. Good that will make her submissive to him. "None of the other girls have caught my eye like you have, don't worry I've never killed a slave who pleasures me. I just make them mine forever" he told her as he walked up to her and shrunk down to his human form in the shadows.

Silk quivered at the bloodwolf's words and hungry stare. "F-forever?" she echoed, with a shaky voice. It was clear to her now that she had no choice, and she laid her broom against the wall. She had other duties to attend to now. As the huge, black-furred creature shrank down, transforming into a rugged and scarred human man, she relaxed just slightly, though she still found him intimidating. "V-very well..." she said, submitting, "then what is my master's name?"

"I am known as Bloodwing, Only known Bloodwolf in this universe. Bit I'm also the most powerful monster here, the mighty overlord knows this which is why he is scared of me" Bloodwing told her as he stepped into the light fully, reviling quite frankly the most attractive male slik would have probably seen in her life. His only scar was on his right eye, his messy blonde hair shining in the light and fluttering slightly. He would touch her cheek as he asked "What's your name then?"

The young half-fiend girl was taken aback. She still had no idea what a bloodwolf really was, but it was clear that he was extremely powerful, and probably far more dangerous than the orcs and other common monsters that she was used to seeing. She flinched a bit as he touched her cheek, but tried not to look too scared or startled. "I... my name is Silk. I'm just an orphan, and a slave..."

Bloodwing gazed into her eyes. He knew what sort of thoughs were going though her head right now and that actually made things all that more interesting as he said "I'm an orphan myself, saw both my parents get killed by the orcs and I was sold off as a slave to a werewolf and Vampire couple who treated me like shit. When I first became a bloodwolf I murder them"

Silk tried to meet Bloodwing's gaze, but his eyes frightened her, and she couldn't bear it. She stared down at his chest and abdomen instead. It didn't surprise her at all to find that he was an orphan, but it sounded like he must have had an especially unpleasant childhood. "I... see. It sounds like life has been cruel to you, as it is with many orphans. It was common at the orphanage I grew up in for the kids to be beaten, and abused. I can't imagine what it would have been like to be raised by a vampire and werewolf though..." It seemed strange to Silk to be talking to a patron, especially one who was probably rather eager to be doing... other things with her, but she didn't mind. It was certainly easier than those other things.

"I'll trade you some bread for a drink!" Olivia smiled half heartedly before nodding in Gloria's direction. The slender dark haired vixen loved magic and anything of that sort. She pushed through the door of the kitchen, only two of the other help prepping for dinner meandered around. She helped herself to a juicy apple before tearing off a half of bread from a baguette. Olivia even snuck away a bit of cheese to go with the bread hidden underneath a cloth napkin. The owner didn't feed them enough anyhow.

Olivia was a quietime girl most of the time, she liked to draw the least amount of attention to herself. She found it easy to top toe around places going un noticed. She was out of the kitchen in no time at all, a platform in one hand and her apple in another as she munched on a bit of the fruit and walked at the same time.

The human girl set the plate of bread and cheese down at the end of the bar for Samuel to come get as he pleased as it wasn't good policy for the bartender to eat on the job. The young woman took a seat in front of the plate and lapped at the juices escaping from the red apple onto her feminine hand.

Bloodwing chuckled as he said "Well it gets worse when both of them are Alpha of their own tribes". He could see her looking as he chest so he flexed a little to show off his rippling muscles to her before he choose to have a little fun and casted a spell on the human girl Oliva which would immediately make her body feel hot. He looked back at Silk to see how she reacted to the large rippling muscles infront of her now

Olivia attempted to mind her own business with everything that started to go on around her. She was glad there would be entertainment in the form of singing rather than the dull roar of drunken men. As she sat there on her break, biting away at her apple she began to feel her body temperature rise. It was an uncomfortable feeling that started in the pit of her stomach and spread out down to her toes and finger tips.

Losing her a petite, Olivia set the apple down and pressed her hands to the wooden bar. A strange look on her face before she stood up, drawing in a long breath in hopes to subdue this odd heat flash. Her cheeks turned pink and she raced into the kitchen again without another word. The petite girl Immediately started searching for a water jug and dipped her hands into it to splash her face. It felt refreshing but she couldnt help feeling the urge to peel her clothes off. She resisted that ubsurd urge but wiped the water off of her face and fanned herself with her hand. It seemed the heat flash was passing gradually.

She hoped Samuel had made her something cold.

Bloodwing watched Oliva every move as he flexed his hand to increase the urges she felt. Just for more fun, he made it so she would only be satisfied once he had his way with her. The werewolf and vampire blood in him wanted to see this human girl become wet between her legs, just to satisfy a lewd urge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom