Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Charming Depths Hotspring: Character Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth

Supernova
Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance: (Picture or Description. Please use spoilers if the picture is very large.)

Other: (Any other info you deem is relevant. Personality, favorite kinks, quirks, and such.)

All characters are guests at the hotspring. I will only let people play staff if the number of guests outnumber the staff players about 4 to 1. You guys are supposed to have a fun rp vacation, not work. ;)

Name: Garrett Creed

Sexuality: Heterosexual, Top/Dom.

Appearance:
1432477.jpg

(This Pic of Monkey D Luffy does well. But, Luffy in general isn't his faceclaim.)

Other: Garrett is at the Hotsprings to escape his band's constant drama. As such, he isn't looking too start any here. They might call him from time to time over his cell-phone. Though Garrett plays guitar in his band, he isn't just a band-junky one trick. He can sing, write, and dabbles in philosophy while always studying the differences between boys and girls from observation. He is a little quarky when it comes to the idea of a long-term relationship as his band often runs into groupies who are all over him, and it is doubtful that he'd be in this area again soon. For a woman to win his heart, she'd have to want him so bad, respect his career enough, to go onto the road with him. Otherwise, he probably would dodge the subject of 'the future' with any random girl he flirts with here. He simply wouldn't break someone's heart ny being blunt, not without coaxing. He is fun-loving, horny with a mind he doesn't bother to monitor. He doesn't tend to care if the girl has a wedding ring or if she brought her boyfriend. Garrett just tends to play, and play a lot, if the girl shows interests, she'll likely get Garrett's interest. Given the nature of his intentions at the Charming Depths Hotsprings, he is open to variety and isn't very likely to turn a woman down or diffuse a three-way of any sort. Kinks: Good girls, Doggy-style, slow and sensual love, Cock worship, playful wrestling, dub-con or mild persuasion. Turn offs: Gore, Vore, Whiny and impossible women who won't be truthful. Unintelligent, whiny men. Brats, toilet play, Anal (recieving).

Name: Taro Kobayashi

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
tomoya_clannad.jpg

Other: Taro works at the inn as a handy man. He likes to drink and flirt with guests.

Name: Hana Endo

Appearance:
AkinatoOnsendeHShiyo5.jpg

Other: Hana runs the hot spring and inn. She is out going, likes sports, and tends to drink. The combination of those three things has lead her to some embarrassing yet fun times.

Name: Henry Alphonse

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Henry has dark blue hair that's spiked in such a way that it looks as though it's made out of many icicle shards, he has an athletic build, has almost pale white skin color, and his eyes are an icy green color. He normally wears a white button up shirt with a long red velvet tie covering the buttons, as well as a blue suit, black dress pants, and black shoes with a one inch heel.

Other: History: Henry was born with a medical condition that was very rare. So rare in fact, that he was the first person to ever be recorded with it. The condition in question (while still not named) caused him to be born at an inch tall, but his body was still able to develop as though he were a normal and healthy baby. Many doctors from all around the world tried many tests to find out if there was a way to cure him, but none of them succeeded. In the end, they decided to just monitor him closely as his family started raising him in secret. Over time, the family learned that for Henry, feet were inches. And as he slowly grew into a young adult, so too did he slowly grow to six inches in height, making it much easier to both monitor and care for him. Though as time went on, Henry wanted to explore the world outside the place that was his home, but his parents and doctors both insisted that the outside world was far too dangerous for him to explore. But this didn't stop him from trying anyway. One day, he bid his life trapped in the place he called home farewell and made his way into the outside world for the very first time. Henry has currently been exploring the outside world for more than a few years, he has made some friends in that time as well, one being a young woman who works as a masseuse who took care of him for almost a whole year, and even taught him some tricks of the trade for his own uses. But even then he still wanted to explore more of the outside world, so when the time came, he bid his new life farewell and moved on to better and more exciting places. Personality: Henry can very easily be described as.....an unnaturally happy person. There's almost nothing that he's afraid of, and there's almost no situation he can be put in that won't make him fearful, or turn that smile that almost seems to be plastered on his face upside down. he is also very easily excited when trying out new things, even if these things are sexual in nature. But deep inside Henry's mind is another side to his persona that he only shares with those who he feels considerably close with. Favorite Kinks: Henry's kinks are the same as my Fursona's kinks, all of which can be looked at through the link in my Signature.

Name: Joana Mills

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Normal Style

Other: Joana Mills came from a rather upstanding family with enough money not to worry about much while she grew up. Although that was only how it looked on the outside. When she grew up, she was the perfect daughter, or at least she tried to be. Until she was 14, she managed just that. It wasn't until she was taught sex ed and human anatomy that she realised what happened in her home. She was the older sister to a younger brother, but she soon realised he was only her half brother. It dawned on her that while her father was out on work meetings out of town, her mother would sleep around rather than keep an eye on them.

On the side of that, she was unwanted compared to her brother. Since her father desperately wanted a son to raise like himself, she'd been cast aside and the emotional trauma of lacking her a proper fatherfigure had affected her style once she was allowed to buy her own clothes. She turned down a darker path in her life, her music style changing as well, she died her hair black, changed the tint on her glasses and everything. When she moved out, her style didn't change, although with the money from her parents college fund, and the job aside her studies, she found time to take a vacation. And she wanted to get far away from her life to rest and relax.

Personality: Considering her upbringing, Joana became naturally suspicious of people around her. Although believing in giving everyone a fair chance, she is easiest to get to know if alcohol gets involved. Her mood and temper is usually neutral, and she doesn't show her emotions often.

Kinks: Aggressiveness. Playful fighting during sex. Switch, depending on the person she is with, she will either submit to them, or take control. Otherwise she likes to discover new things if she gets close.

Turn-offs: Bathroom play. Starting out nice and slow. Overly emotional situations.

Joana is approved. Henry is not. An inch tall? ZDo you understand other characters wouldn't be able to hear him at all? Make him regulsar sized or at a foot (12 inches) minamum. la blarg.

Zeth said:
Joana is approved. Henry is not. An inch tall? ZDo you understand other characters wouldn't be able to hear him at all? Make him regulsar sized or at a foot (12 inches) minamum. la blarg.

Did you even fully read his description? Henry was born an inch tall, but he grew up to six inches tall as he got older. And that's besides the point that i requested my character be three to six inches tall in the interest check portion of this forum. You then told me it didn't feel right, but then i convinced you to let me do it. You even told me to do whatever floats my boat, so please don't change you're mind and tell me i have to rework him. I worked really hard on his profile.

Timmothy Kirkman said:
Zeth said:

Did you even fully read his description? Henry was born an inch tall, but he grew up to six inches tall as he got older. And that's besides the point that i requested my character be three to six inches tall in the interest check portion of this forum. You then told me it didn't feel right, but then i convinced you to let me do it. You even told me to do whatever floats my boat, so please don't change you're mind and tell me i have to rework him. I worked really hard on his profile.

Sorry Tim. I do believe you misunderstood him. The "Whatever floats your boat" Definitely seems to be in response to your decision to revoke your interest for the open rp. The only time Zeth directly mentioned what the stance was on your unusually small character, he said no.
At no point did he reference your idea and gave you the green light. Not of what I can see.

Viktoff Samson said:
Timmothy Kirkman said:
Zeth said:

Sorry Tim. I do believe you misunderstood him. The "Whatever floats your boat" Definitely seems to be in response to your decision to revoke your interest for the open rp. The only time Zeth directly mentioned what the stance was on your unusually small character, he said no.
At no point did he reference your idea and gave you the green light. Not of what I can see.

What decision to revoke my interest in the RP? I never once said i wanted to revoke my interest in the RP. You should go take another look at the interest check forum, because i never once said that. And while i understand you mean well, i must kindly ask that you stay out of this mess, and do not put words in Zeth's mouth. This issue is between me and him, and right now, i only want to hear his thoughts on the matter. Thank you.

Tim, I agreed to let you make the character because I thought I had to because it is an open role play. After talking with Karameida of the staff, it turns out I can reject characters and I am supposed to if they do not fit the setting. This setting is based on an ecchi romance manga Koibana Onsen. No magical powers, no inhuman characters, no weird crap. Just normal humans hanging out on vacation. A few people said they don't want to play in a 'normal' game with a 'weird' character like that. It spoils the atmosphere. Unless your character is a normal human hanging out on vacation, you can't play. There are plenty of other threads that cater to what you want or you could make some.

Zeth said:
Tim, I agreed to let you make the character because I thought I had to because it is an open role play. After talking with Karameida of the staff, it turns out I can reject characters and I am supposed to if they do not fit the setting. This setting is based on an ecchi romance manga Koibana Onsen. No magical powers, no inhuman characters, no weird crap. Just normal humans hanging out on vacation. A few people said they don't want to play in a 'normal' game with a 'weird' character like that. It spoils the atmosphere. Unless your character is a normal human hanging out on vacation, you can't play. There are plenty of other threads that cater to what you want or you could make some.

Very well. Thank you for informing me of all this Zeth. I'm glad we could discuss this without getting into a heated debate. As for my character, I've decided to pull him out of this setting, since he is not welcome by some of the other members, as you've already stated.

As for my own Open RP, i hope you're still interested in joining me over there, I've already got the character profile thread started up, and once we get a few more characters posted in there, we can begin.

Name: Azazel Abbadonovich

Sexuality: Unsure

Appearance: Azazel is 5'10", with buzzed haircut that had no guard, and very flat Russian features. He has numerous scars all over his body, a few on his face that are a paltry sum in comparison to the rest of his body. His face has mainly thing, linear scars that almost section off portions of his face. He has a long scar that stretches from his cheeks and across his nose that almost evenly divides the halves of his head as it runs along almost the exact middle of his nose. He has perpendicular scar that runs from his forehead down and over his right eye and ends at his jawline. His other notable scars are very small in comparison, such as a small crescent scar above his left eye between his upper lid and eyebrow. His lips have a few light scars around his lips, his cheeks, forehead, and jawline. Very few of these scars reach his neck, but there are a few there as well that evident stab wounds and defensive cuts. His body has a few scars that are not as concentrated, evident that there was must more protection for these areas; what little scars are on his torso are obvious defensive wounds and things that would suggest a good or bad story. While he has no tattoos, he has what looks like an Omega branded behind his left ear that is very small and almost hard to notice. His eyes are a steel grey color, this tone is given off by the many colors in his eyes that are small enough to blend into this apparent color. What little amount of hair on his body could be classified it is as most consensus goes a brown-blonde color. His body is very toned and athletic, almost four percent of his body has fat, the rest is very lean.

Other: While his sexuality is undefined, it is not completely certain either. Azazel is out of touch with his sexuality, and doesn't know what turns him on or off.

Hisako-K said:
Name: Azazel Abbadonovich

Sexuality: Unsure

Appearance: Azazel is 5'10", with buzzed haircut that had no guard, and very flat Russian features. He has numerous scars all over his body, a few on his face that are a paltry sum in comparison to the rest of his body. His face has mainly thing, linear scars that almost section off portions of his face. He has a long scar that stretches from his cheeks and across his nose that almost evenly divides the halves of his head as it runs along almost the exact middle of his nose. He has perpendicular scar that runs from his forehead down and over his right eye and ends at his jawline. His other notable scars are very small in comparison, such as a small crescent scar above his left eye between his upper lid and eyebrow. His lips have a few light scars around his lips, his cheeks, forehead, and jawline. Very few of these scars reach his neck, but there are a few there as well that evident stab wounds and defensive cuts. His body has a few scars that are not as concentrated, evident that there was must more protection for these areas; what little scars are on his torso are obvious defensive wounds and things that would suggest a good or bad story. While he has no tattoos, he has what looks like an Omega branded behind his left ear that is very small and almost hard to notice. His eyes are a steel grey color, this tone is given off by the many colors in his eyes that are small enough to blend into this apparent color. What little amount of hair on his body could be classified it is as most consensus goes a brown-blonde color. His body is very toned and athletic, almost four percent of his body has fat, the rest is very lean.

Other: While his sexuality is undefined, it is not completely certain either. Azazel is out of touch with his sexuality, and doesn't know what turns him on or off.

Approved.

Name: Aiko Yozawa

Appearance: Aiko is half Japanese and half Korean, her mixed heritage is overlooked and when asked by her fellow countrymen she would simply say she was Japanese. In their country she would be looked down upon for being mixed, especially for being half Korean. This heritage also meant that her facial features were mostly flat, with the exception of her cheeks and nose being slightly pronounced. Her features made her pretty by most standards, and that was before makeup. Aiko dyed her hair blonde, but her roots were just barely beginning to show. Her hair is short/medium length, layered and feathered all around as it tapers and ends at her neck. The front of her haircut is completed by bangs that she keeps well kept and stylish. Her body was slightly athletic, but not to the point where her muscles were so large and visible. She has large D cups, large by Asian standards anyways. Her rear was lacking, however, and is very flat. On Aiko's body is a single scar on her left foot directly in the center of the foot, accompanied by some small scars on her ankle above her joint. These scars a reminder from an old injury when she was younger.

Other: Aiko is generally flirty, but very guarded as she does so. She would rather everyone think they have a chance when the reality is she's very picky with her lovers. Aiko is a seasoned drinker and lover, however due to a tragic incident in her past she's been rendered infertile. She has moved on from this, and has learned to simply enjoy what she has rather than focus on what she's lost.
Aiko is a member of the housekeeping staff at the hot springs, and she enjoys creating stories based on the things she finds or has to clean up at the hot springs. Since she has started working there, She has gotten more forward and lewd with what she wants from her partner.

Name: haku
Sexuality: bisexual
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fanloid/images/d/d5/Image_Yowane_Haku_byCaffein.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111117091529

Her with guitar: http://images.figure.fm/cgm/images/post/20100312/8894/63926/large/bcb33dd00bcf4900c632ac4bcf13aced.jpg

Other: haku is a mostly quiet person who likes to relax and doesn't really talk much. She can be called the mature one if joined by a group of friends, and likes to explore new places she can often be shown as someone who can quickly change her mood depending on the situation though whether she's around people or doing something by herself or not she stays quiet until someone does decide to talk to her. Also likes to play her guitar whenever she's completely bored and has nothing else to do

Name: Yori

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
38DCCA1C1436A99AD63D9AEE95CFEF70A2122F8DFD08B2F91Dpimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zps65bffjoa.jpg

Other: Yori is actually the chef of the kitchens.

Name: Miyuki Iwata

Sexuality: Bi - female Pref.

Appearance: Miyuki.

Other: Miyuki is a little weird girl from Japan, her father Japanese and her mother Irish. Having lived in both countries she is bi lingual, but her English is mostly broken and will return to Japanese mid sentence if she loses focus. A blessed girl who is pretty smart despite her appearance, even though she looks youthful she is much older than she appears. She becomes quite shy around older women and socially awkward with men.

(If she looks too loli I can change it.)

Approved. Well this is an open rp so anyone can jump in after posting a profile. But I think she looks 18 by anime standards so she is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom